3.

Oh My Brother
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A month has passed and Yuri still hasn’t figured out what actually happened on the day where she encountered Ravi and his gang. Jiwon had actually managed to convince Yuri (not really) that it was a surprise camera for one of their variety shows but disbelief was still evident with Yuri’s consistent questioning.

 

“Are you sure that’s what really happened?” Yuri stared into Jiwon’s eyes while interrogating her (yet again).

“Of course! That’s what I told you over a hundred times right?” Jiwon avoided her eyes with an awkward laughter.

“Fine. I’ll believe you since you are my best friendyou are my best friend, whatever your answer.” she humphed and cross her arms.

Jiwon felt relieved that Yuri had finally gotten over that incident, or not.

“But ... you have to attend VIXX’s fanmeet with me this weekend.” Yuri gave the most devilish, evil and hellborn grin Jiwon could ever imagine.

 

3 days later...

“Why did I agree to come here with you again?” Jiwon whined for the 1434109751th time.

“Because you are my best frienddddd!” Yuri giggled like a little child, a little too excited for a normal fangirl.

Yuri had managed to drag Jiwon to the Lotte Mall fanmeet by threatening to spread the news about her being a starlight. She was also forced to purchase their latest album because according to Yuri, “you can’t go to a fansign without an album”. She had no choice but to adhere to her “highness”’s request since she was at the shorter end of the stick.

The queue for the fan sign event was horrendously long. Jiwon’s knees almost gave way when they were halfway near the end.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter