Coincident Connection

The Magical Camera

on one sunny days, infront of one famous coffee shop and camera shop, one half old man walk into the camera shop with the camera in his hand he enter the camera shop. there a couple playing the bubble and a girl walking passing by the shops. The man with the camera open the door and goes to the counter. the door open widely till we can see the outside view. on the table inside the shop infront of the door, there a few antique camera place on it. 'click!'  one of the camera has snap the scene by itself 

the boy using the bicycle wearing black tshirt and sunglasses, the girl weaing a cat headband in the taxi, and the couple suddenly freeze!

1 . . 2 . . . 3 . . . . 4 . . . . . 5 . . . . . . 6 . . . . . . . 7 . . . . 8 . . 9!

everyone stop freezing without knowing what happen. 

 

a boy that using bicycle and sunglasses stop infront of nearby shop and place his bicycle beside the tree. he turn on the music and the classic music can be heard in the whole shop, he put down a frame on the desk. He pick one of the cup inside the cupboard and make some coffee for himself. he cleaning the camera with special brush for the camera and he choose the film. He start to walk around the shop and look around every inch of the shop with a cup of coffee that he hold, dancing playfully 'PPAK' he accidentally hit into the chair and his bag fall off the floor.

 

A pretty long hair with cat headband on her hair, the girl walk around the house with everything still not yet be clean. the boxes everywhere in the room. she turn her face to the table and saw an envelope that wrote "buy yourself a dinner and go to sleep first" - mom . 30 thousand won] 

 

she walk to the convenience store alone. "annyeonghasaeyo" . she walk around the store to buy something. she grab ramen and a bottle of coke. when she about to pay suddenly a group of high school boy enter the store "ahh~ i'm hungry let's buy something to eat" when she about to pay the boys called the uncle cashier "yahh ahjussi do you have the 10second charger?" he asked. the uncle answer with the dialect "it should be there" . when the uncle walk there to search for the charger, the boy walk to the counter and steal a pack of ciggaretes and put it into the pocket. the girl look at her but he tell her to shut .  "heyy boy. isn't it the one you search for?" the uncle ask. he said "no it not that. yahh guys. it not here. let's go" . when he about to walk out of the store suddenly the girl said "pay for the ciggaretes before you leaves" while putting her thing into the plastic bag. the uncle confused "he just stole a pack of ciggaretes". the boys run off quickly ,the uncle catch them.  "aishh that little bastard!" 

 

when she about to  walk out suddenly someone open the door and her head bump to the door "ahh~" . he look at her "ohh? mianhae". the boy with blue shirt and sunglasses. "can't you look where you're going when you walk?" she mad at him and walk out. he look confused. he look outside the window, he saw the three bastard boys looking at the girl and follow her. 

 

the bastard boy appear infront of the girl "yahh~ you're not even surprised to see me" she try to just walk but he follow her "heyy i'm not done talking" . "what do you want?" she said. he smirk "what? do you not know that i almost got caught because of you just now? that why you should compensate. you can either pay or beg for my forgiveness on your knees" . she smile "what if i said no?". "if you dont want then i'll just have to beat you up. oppa wont go easy because you're girl" he smirk again. she try to call someone "hello? i'm calling to report a criminal~" .the boy going crazy "yahh! are you crazy?! who are you calling?!! hang up that!" he grab her wrist tightly. the girl struggle to let go off. SUDDENLY

 

"heyy! what are you doing?" the boy turn around and a boy with blue tshirt and sunglasses stand there. "aigoo~ look who is here? aren't you Lee Seunghoon? it's been a long time" he laugh crazily "but, i'm a little busy right now. why dont you just where you want to go?". the boy replied "i dont want to" . the bastard boy and his friend laugh "you dont want? he said he doesnt want to go. are you crazy huh?" when he about to beat that other boy up suddenly the boy grab his hand to the back of his body and push him. he grab the girl hand and they run away together. "CATCH THEM!" . they run away but at the end they met again "you're pretty courage. you trying to work me out like a mutt!" the bastard boy said. "isn't your nickname mutt?" the other boy said. bastard boy about to punch the sunglasses boy but the girl defend him and stand infront of him "stop it!" . "aishh! stay out of it!!" he push the girl hardly and she fall of to the ground. the boy with sunglasses on got mad and they start to punch each other.

 

POLICE STATION

the three bastard boy got beaten up so much and bleeding. while the sunglasses boy just hurt at his mouth.a little bruised. "he start his first. seriously, officer. he just came and hit us out of nowhere. look at this scar. yahh! lee seunghoon! why dont you say something!! aishhh. this is unfair" . he just sit there silently. "quiet! quiet! there are three of you and one of him and you're saying he attacked you? ridiculous" the officer man said. "that what really happened! he attacked us first and we had no choice but to fight back. yahh dont keep your mouth shut and say something!" . "heyy keep it down. heyy. can you take you sunglasses off? why you wearing sunglasses indoor?" the officer asked him to but "because the light is too bright. and my eyes are very precious". the bastard boys feel annoyed "look at him put up an act. what are you a celebrity?". the girl look at him weirdly.

"SEUNGHOON! SEUNGHOON!" two boy with cute face suddenly enter the police station screaming out the boy name. "ohh Mino ya,jiwnoo ya here" he raised his hand waving at the boys. "what happened? are you hurt?" the guy name mino look at the three boys "yahh who are you guys? there is no way that seunghoon started the fight with his personality. why are you starting up with someone who didnt know anything? are you guys gangster?!!" he scream at the bastard boys. "yah yah mister can you have a seat first" the officer said. "do you think i can just sit down in a situation like this?! it wasnt even one on one. you cowardly kids!" he's getting so heat up. "heyy you,we're not sure what exactly happened right now. we're trying to find out now. ." "what do you want to find out! you can just tell without even seeing it! these kids just ganged him up! that what happened right seunghoon?". the other bastard boys start to talk "no that not what happen. he hit us first!" the officer ask the sunglasses boy "did you really start the fight with them?' suddenly the girl talk "no, that not it.the kids starting a fight with me. then he showed up and take my hand and ran. and the chased after us and start attacking him", "yahh! why dont you keep your mouth shut?!" . "he didnt do anything wrong. this all happen because he was trying to help me". "what did i say! our seunghoon is a good kid! HAHAH!" . they walk out of the police station "aigoo~~ thank you.thanks to you they weren't able to say anything. good job" the two boys laugh and want to shake hand with her but she refuse and bow and go.  "yah jinwoo,mino, i'm going to go" he waved at the two of them. "yahh. aren't you going to eat dinner?" . the boy and girl walk home.

 

"what are you doing? why are you following me?" she stare at him angrily. "huhh~ i wasn't following you" he said. "the why did you came all the way here?" she asked. "emm. because this is my house" he point to his house. "what?" she confused. "ahh~ i heard that someone moved in the next door, i guess that was you. i'll see you later. bye". he get into his house.

 

the girl enter her room to eat ramen. she open the window. she look at her leg, the bruise she get after she fell off the ground. she threw he chopstick. without she notice, the boy with sunglasses look at her from the next door. he sit on the table beside his window then he took off his sunglasses, slowly open his eyes. the girl hold her family photo and cried. the boy fixing his camera and look outside the window and he saw that the girl cry in his camera lens, he zoom it and snap 'click'. the girl look at him and it the first she saw him without his sunglasses on. 


it's my first fanfics. sorry for my bad english. hope you guys like it. it rarely to see Winner member with Lovelyz member. I really think seunghoon and kei look cute together :D it just my opinion^^ wait for the upcoming chapter.