Chapter 2

Hugger - Mugger Catenate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

There she is entering the house door. I look at her I know she will ignore me the way she do since the first time I met her. She was the weird one.

I am used to seeing her here in the house. She usually visit my sister, and I always caught them making out in the couch. 

Yoona was beautiful and I find her attractive as time goes by. I know it was a simple attraction, because I know until now the man I love owns my heart.

She enter the door this morning, I ignore her as I walk to the kitchen. There was my sister. "Good morning unnie." She greeted at hummed as a reply.

"Your girlfriend was here. Do that girl have house?" I asked sarcastically. "Unnie, don't say that what if Yoona hear you." Krystal told me.

I rolled my eyes. "Did I hear my name?" I was startled to the sudden appearance of Yoona in the kitchen.

I look at Yoona, but I feel something different with her. There is something wrong. I know it.

"Are you checking me out?" I heard the girl told me. I don't know what with this girl, but a big difference can be notice in her.

I knitted my brow. I glare at her. I don't know if she was flirting with me or what? Is it just me or what?

I look at Yoona from head to toe, and I confirm it by myself something was wrong. She usually wear a white long-sleeve, jeans and a sneakers that nakes her look formal and cold.

But know different Yoona was in front of me. She was wearing a v-neck shirt covered with leather jacket. She was wearing a jeans and a boots.

I look at her, and a smirk was in her face. I feel more weird. Days ago she was the weird mysterious Yoona, and now? What with her?

"Unnie, I have to go." Krystal pass to Yoona, and the latter immediately follow her. "Krys who was that? She looks beautiful why didn't you introduce her to me?" I heard Yoona asked my sister slash her girlfriend.

How dare she told that to her girl. My sister will be hurt. I was on my spot as I heard the door close. Maybe the two already left the house.

I was still confused with the changes of Yoona this morning. She was not the usual Yoona. I just ignore it. I walk back to my room like the usual thing I do.

I open the door of my room, and I see the remaining packs of drugs I have above my bed. I know it will be lack for the next days. I don't have someone to buy with.

Yuri and Victoria left the state a week ago. I sigh and let myself be slamp back on the bed. "Kim Dongjun." I call his name. I miss him so much. Its been years, but he was still the owner of my heart.

No one will have my heart the way you do.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"You look hot." I was shock on the sudden voice at my back. It was 5 in the afternoon. Krystal will be home at 8 and I was shock to hear this girl here earlier than my sister.

I turn around and close the door of the fridge, and our face was inch away. Yoona was wearing a smug smile. "Can I?" Yoona asked me.

"Krystal wasn't here."

"Who told you I was looking for her?"

I don't know what she mean when she ask me such thing. Then I feel her hand on my cheeks. She look at my lips, then into my eyes. I want to speak, but I can't.

Yoona lean in closer, and she captured my lips. I don't know, but I closed my eyes to feel her kiss. I answered the kiss. But then realization hit me. She is girlfriend of my sister. I push her away.

"Oh why? You didn't like my kiss?" Yoona asked cooly. I feel annoyed on what she say. "Excuse me? I was just take by the-"

"Whatever, you answer my kiss so I assumes that you like me too." Yoona says as she seat on the counter top.

"What?! Have you heard yourself? The last time I check you are the girlfriend of my sister." I told her. I get the bottle of beer and pass to Yoona.

"Krystal? You are thinking of her? She wasn't my girlfriend." Yoona suddenly speak.

I look back at her, and a smile was in her face. She stand from the counter and walk to me. "Do you want get drunk?" She look at the bottle of beer in my hand. Then look back in my eyes. "Don't you want to get drunk by my love?" And  there was the smug smile again. She get the bottle in my hand. 

Earlier she denied that my sister was her girlfriend. Really? Do friends with benefits used call of endearment now? What with the 'baby', 'honey' ? 

Where is the cold mysterious Yoona? Who is this flirt one?

Then there she is she captured my lips again. But I don't know what she have that I just answer her kiss. I want to stop this because she is girlfriend of my sister. But the thing that she denied it add factor on my hesitation. 

I was enjoying this. I will be lying I say I wasn't.

 

 

 

 

 

 

I open my eyes biting my lips. I was slaping myself and head. I feel so idiot. How come I ended up in bed with the girlfriend of my sister and we are both .

I look at the girl beside me, then beside her was the night stand where the picture od Dongjun was placed. 

I felt really guilty. I feel like I betray my lover even he was dead. I betray my own sister. I give too much pain to Krystal, and now her girlfriend? What will she told me if she see me with her girlfriend beside me?

Krystal please forgive me. Forgive your sister.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"What is this?" I was in the couch watching television. Krystal went home an hour ago. Her lover was not in the house anymore. I talk to Yoona and tell her that we should hide to Krystal what we just did.

I get the chips and look back at the TV again.
"Where did you get that?" I asked her. "Gosh unnie! Where will I ??? Do you think I get it in my room? Of course I see it in your room!!!" Krystal was mad again. I know it, but I am tired arguing with her.

"You shouldn't enter my room." I told her.

"I thought you still stop using it? Since the day the Kwon left the state I feel relief knowing you will not use such thing again, but look I was wrong!!! You still have this trash!!" Krystal shouted on me.

"Why don't you just stop caring for me?" I don't know where that words came. I feel idiot forsaying that, but I don't want to get back what I say.

"You know what? I also want it to stop, but I can't!! Because even I turn the world upside down! You are still my sister!!" Krystal shouted to me. 

She have the point, so I didn't have the guts to answer her back. "Sorry" I mumbled.

"Sorry? Just stop this unnie please." Krystal pleaded. She then walk up stair with drugs with her.

"Where will bring that?" I asked her.

She look at me with those death glare. "I will be the one to use it." Krystal told me. I know what was the effects of that and I don't want my sister to feel the same I did.

"Krys don't!" 

"I will not of course! I will just bring it to the place that away from you." By that word Krystal left me alone.

And I feel all alone again. Kim Dongjun.

 

 

 

 

 

 

It was 11 in the morning when someone was knocking on the door. Krystal left an hour ago. I open the door seeing Yoona on her black v -neck striped shirt and white jeans. 

She smile as she enter the door, and clise it behind her. She immediately pull me by the waist and kiss me. I was shock on what she did, but I push her away.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter