Where Did We Go Wrong?

Where Did We Go Wrong?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Luhan and Sehun were best friends ever since they were 3 and now they are 18.  But somehow along the way in the past two years somehow Luhan felt that he was losing his friendship with Sehun. Things didn’t feel the same as they used to be, it’s as if they were close to being strangers. Luhan felt something change in Sehun after he came back from his vacation that he was on with his family when they were 16 years old. A few weeks after he came they had a fight over their friend Kai. Luhan found it weird Sehun was getting mad at him and fighting with him over Kai when he never liked Kai. That day Sehun yelled at Luhan and for the first time in their whole years of friendship Sehun broke Luhan’s heart. That marked when they started to part away from each other slowly. One day on a saturday after not talking for a whole month Sehun went over to Luhan’s house. He had enough he was going to make sure Luhan has forgiven him. “Oh! Sehun sweetie I haven’t seen you in so long? What happened?” Luhan’s mother asked as she Opened the door for Sehun to enter. “It’s nothing auntie we just had an argument with each other.” Sehun replied and he knew that it was a lie. “Oh sweetie. Well Luhan’s upstairs you can go see him.” Luhan’s mother smiled warmly. She looks like Luhan exactly. Sehun bowed and walked upstairs to Luhan’s room. When he walked in he saw a shirtless Luhan sleeping on the bed. He slowly walked up to Luhan’s bed. He bent down and stared at Luhan’s sleeping face, he slowly moved his hand to Luhan’s soft hair. “I’m sorry Luhan...I really didn’t mean to fight with you over Kai. I don’t know what was wrong with me that day. Please forgive me. I promise to never fight with you again.” Sehun said as he whispered to Luhan. “I’m sorry.” Sehun said as he kissed Luhan’s forehead. Luhan stirred a bit and slowly opened his eyes to see Sehun in front of him. He thought he was dreaming but he wasn’t. Sehun was really in front of him right now, looking at him with a painful look. “Sehun? What are you-” Luhan was cut off with Sehun pulling him into a hug. “Sehun?” Luhan asked worriedly as Sehun’s grip tightened on him. Sehun didn’t reply and just hid his face in Luhan’s shoulder. Luhan who realized Sehun wasn’t going to reply to him rubbed his shoulder hoping it would calm him down. Sehun pushed Luhan down on the bed and hugged him. They stayed in that position for hours, in silence. What broke the deafening silence was Sehun’s phone ringing. Luhan knew that ringtone very well. It was Kai’s. “Aren’t you going to-” Said Luhan. “Don’t- Don’t worry about it. I want to stay here with you.” Sehun replied and pulled Luhan closer. Sehun then Suddenly got on top of Luhan. Luhan’s eyes widened as he looked up to Sehun. “I-I’m sorry for all those mean things I said to you last month. Please forgive me Luhan.” Sehun said as tears started to sting his eyes. He felt his throat go dry and his heart tighten as looked at Luhan. Guilt and regret is what he felt. Luhan smiled gently and pulled Sehun down for a hug. “It’s okay Sehun. We all make mistakes in our lives. No matter what you do or say to me I’ll always forgive you. We are best friends Sehun and there are times where we fight but we just have to move on.” Luhan said gently as he hugged Sehun gently. Sehun looked so fragile while crying in Luhan’s arms. “Come on now stop crying. Let’s go get bubble tea. ’ll pay.” Luhan said to Sehun as he pulled away and rolled off the bed. Sehun smiled and wiped his face. That day they enjoyed themselves to end. 
  But sadly the days dragged by. Months flew by and Years came but for those two their relationship was started to become distance. Day by day. Luhan met a new fri
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter