Final .

I'm Scared.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

His phone buzzed on the nighstand when it striked 7 in the morning, sharp. Baekhyun groaned as he keep on turning and stirring on his bed, not wanting to wake up yet. Ofcourse, everyone have the same reaction when morning comes. You need to wake up and leave your comfy bed, just to get ready for school or worst, work. His hand reached for the phone on the nightstand and ended up slipping, making the phone fall from the nightstand, and so is him.


THUD !


"Oww" He groaned in annoyance rather than pain. He has get used to it anyway. Baekhyun ended up lying on the floor with his buzzing phone next to his messy hair. His right hand managed to grab it before shutting off the loud alarm from ruining his eardrum. He leaned his head on his arm and shut close his eyes, again. Slowly.. slowly.. he drift into dreamland again when-


"BYUN BAEKHYUN WAKE UP BEFORE I THROW A BUCKET OF WATER ON YOU !"


He flinched, making his hair bounce due to the impact. His eyes suddenly feels so.. awake. "Damn it, hyung.." He mumbled as he stands on his feet, tossing off the blanket that is still wrapped tightly around his body. He stretched his body and seconds later he sighed in relief. His eyes suddenly set on the curtain that is blown by the wind. "Uhmm.." He smiles by himself as he take his steps toward the balcony.


"Sweetheart.." He mumbled as he s his hand around the petite girl's waist from her back. His chin leaned on her shoulder and he hummed in satisfaction. "Good morning, Baekhyun" She said, making the smile on Baekhyun's face getting wider. "Morning, sweetheart" He gives a peck on her cold cheek before letting her go. Their sweet chuckled fill in the air as they turned to look at each other.


"Wash up before your brother start shouting again.." Baekhyun just nod to her, refused to let her hands go. "Baekhyun.. go. Youre going to be late" She hit Baekhyun's shoulder playfully and he gives up once he look at her pouting. His total weakness. "Okay, okay. Im going to get ready" Baekhyun said as he quickly grab his towel and headed to the bathroom.


Right after he's done with his preparation for school, he go back to his room in excitement. Baekhyun literally running from downstairs to his room to meet her before he head to school. His hand wrapped around the doorknob as he twisted it around, opening the door. "Aeri-ah !" He shout in delight. His smile on his face slowly faded once he see his room fill with emptiness. Nothing. He see nothing. His Aeri is nowhere to be seen. His eyes trembled as his shoulder drop in dissappointment. "You gone again.." He muttered as he turned around unwillingly.


Gone. For the nth times, his Aeri has gone from his sight. It could be anytime, anywhere when she would appear infront of him and gone just like that. 


Its started when he fall in love at first sight on this girl. He was 10th. She was 9th. Right then, he still staying in Incheon with his family before moving to Seoul. At the moment, he is still the same bright Byun Baekhyun that you know. He was innocently cute back then and the small girl with a ponytail look much more mature than him himself, and that is the reason why he fell in love with the girl. 


Its not surprising at the fact that Baekhyun get to know with his crush in just a matter of second. He was an easy going person and still is. His smile could make anyone who's looking smiling too, like a virus. His bright eyes look so beautiful, represent on how beautiful the galaxy is- in other word, they are beyond beautiful. Anyone who's looking could fall in love with him, but for Baekhyun; his love at the moment is the little girl; his first love; the only one for him.

 

A few happy moments, laughters, and ice-creams later, a tragic accident happened to them. Baekhyun was skipping happily toward the flower garden owned by the girl's parents by her house. It takes approximately 5 minutes for him to reached her house when he's running happily like this, but this time he use his times to buy white icecream for himself and to his love one. The money that he kept in his piggy bank has long gone. He used them frequently to buy white ice cream at the end of the road for her.


Another five minutes have passed and he finally reached to her house. At the moment, Baekhyun feels something is not right. The girl is not there, where she would be standing- waiting for him to come over every evening. Her house was empty too. There's no presence of people. Being the little innocent boy he is, he stands infront of her house under the cold weather until night approached.


He's trembling in the dark. The white ice cream has long melted, feeling sticky on his hands. The white liquid is running on the road, already getting dried due to the cold night weather. It was 10 at night when he find his mother running to him in worried. Baekhyun ended up crying in his mother's embrace, saying his girl has gone. His girl didn't love him anymore. He wont be able to meet his girl ever again.


The next few weeks later, he still come over to her house. All of the flower in the garden has wilted. They have lost their colours and beauty. The condition of the flower resemble how Baekhyun feels like at the moment. Sad, devastated, losing hope.. dying. He keep hoping she would appear, hoping he could smile again infront of her. All that thought faded once he find out that the girl has moved to another side of the country, far far away from where he's standing. That night, he cried in his mother's embraced again. He has lost count on how many times he have been crying for that reason.


One year later, his family moved to Seoul. Everyone who lives in countryside would feel scared if they step into the main city, Seoul. Baekhyun and his brother are one of them. They used to live in the space where they know everyone in their neighbourhood, but Seoul is totally different. Everyone are literally strangers, everything. Baekhyun's brothers ended up continue his study in a university, leaving him alone in the family. He have no choice- ofcourse, but to continue his highschool in Seoul Higschool and luck must be with him- he met Chanyeol who just moved to Seoul too, except for he lived in Busan before. After facing a few hardship on the first day, they find themself getting comfortable with each other and on that day, Baekhyun find himself a bestfriend that he could trust on.


Highschool. The moment when teenagers want to grown up a little more faster to be an adult. Baekhyun getting stressed up with studies and assignments he needed to do in a short time. It feels like time is getting faster and faster these days and he dont have enough time for everything. One day, he ended up skipping school and trapped himself in his gloomy room. He closed all the curtains and windows, preventing all source of light from coming into his room.


Baekhyun stay in that room, unmoved or in other words- sleeping like a log from night until the sun appear and gone again. When he wake up, he find himself getting dizzy due to the long sleep he's having. He reached for the night lamp and turned it on. He rubbed his eyes and groaned. His body feels sore and heavy. Its a crazy thing to sleep for the whole day and he just did it. He throwed the blanket away from his legs as he hop off from his bed.


The moment he stands on his feet, he gasped in shock, making him trip on his own feet and fall on the bed again. His eyes are just as wide as an owl, his whole body frozed- not moving even an inch. Infront of his eyes, standing a petite beautiful girl who is looking at him with a smile plastered on her face.


"Y-you.." He tried to said something but he cant. All he can feels is his heart thumping really hard inside of his chest. It feels like he's almost drowning in the oxygen. "Its been awhile, Byun Baekhyun" The girl said and his breath hitched. Right then, he knew he was not dreaming. Her voice resemble the little girl, the smile resemble her too and the flower she's holding is one of the flower in the garden.


"Aeri.. ?" Her name come out from his lips, a little bit unsure and she chuckled, "Dont you miss me ?" She suddenly pouted, making Baekhyun's heart fluttered. "O-ofcourse.. I miss you to death" He said as he quickly pull her into a tight longing hug. He miss her, he really do. "Where have you been ? I have been waiting but you never appear.. even once" His hug getting even tighter before he let go.


"Why wait when you have me in there ?" She point to Baekhyun's chest. His heart. Baekhyun smile sweetly to her, just to hug her again. He dont want to wake up if its a dream. He dont want to live again even if he already died and meet her in his afterlife. She is his everything. His world, his galaxy, his love. The only one.

Today, his best friend- Chanyeol asked him to hang out for street foods and he agreed since its on Chanyeol's. When they walked by the street, people might see there's only two highschool student hanging out and thats normal.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter