[Paper] Bitto and Kelly

Honey10 Perfection Angel Box (OPEN)
 

 

For : VIPKellBell

 

 
OC : Kelly
Partner : Bitto
Scene : When Bitto and Kelly arrive at the wrong park together after the other members tell them to meet at one of the parks for hangout.
 
 
 
“Kelly.”
 
“Yes?” She looks up from her laptop to see the person who calls her.
 
“There, your boyfriend is waiting for you.” Susan, her classmates points toward the door of the class.
 
A boy with a black cap is leaning on the wall outside the class with earphone on his ears. His eyes is looking down ignoring the people are walking pass by.
 
“Susan, how many time I have to tell you, he’s not my boyfriend! He just my childhood friend.” She says while closing her laptop.
 
“Like you look at him like a childhood friend.” Susan retorts. She know about Kelly’s feeling when the said girl accidentally blurts out her crush. 
 
“He already have someone he like, Susan.” Kelly is shoving her things into her bag.
 
“Seriously you say like that? Then why he still pick you up every time you finish your class? Why not someone he like?” Susan gives a reason.
 
“Because she is not one of this college’s student. She studies abroad.”
 
“Where?”
 
“Japan.”
 
“You know the girl that she like?” Susan looks surprised.
 
Kelly nods.
 
“I grow up with him. Of course, I know.”
 
“Why you never told me before?”
 
Kelly just lets out a weak smile.
 
“Got to go now. Bitto is waiting.” She excuses herself without answering the last question from her desk mate.
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
“Hey, Bitto.” She pulls one of the earphone to make sure the boy hears her.
 
His head turns to her with a smile, “You’re done?”
 
She nods.
 
“Let’s go!” She says and walks first, leaving Bitto to follow her from behind.
 
“Are you going home after this?” Bitto asks when he matches his step with her.
 
She nods, “Why? Are you going anywhere?”
 
“Wooshin wants us to hangout with him.”
 
“Wooshin?” She frowns.
 
“Are you sure?”
 
“Yup, why?” Bitto looked confused.
 
“That playboy wants us to hangout? With him? Where are his girlfriends?” Kelly snickers. Wooshin is their friend friend high school. He attends different college with Sunyoul.
 
Bitto laughs.
 
“It’s not he’s alone. It’s Wooshin and the rest.”
 
“Is Kogyeol there?” They already arrive at front gate. The bus stop is nearby but Bitto walks the opposite way from the bus stop. Kelly just follows him as Bitto knows where they are going.
 
“I think so.”
 
“Then, let’s go hangout!”
 
“You are not going home?” He asks.
 
“The bus just left a few minutes ago and you already walks this way, you still want to ask me?” She rolls her eyes.
 
He chuckles.
 






 
 
“When your sister will be having holiday?” Bitto asks.
 
“I’m not sure. Why? You already missed her?” She masks her feeling with teasing him.
 
“It’s just I never heard about her after she fly to Japan.”
 
“You didn’t contact her? You have her number!”
 
“You should realized that your childhood friend here is a shy boy.” He says with acting shy. Kelly snorts, “Like you are shy boy!”
 
Bitto lets out a fake smile while thinking, ‘Is she never jealous when I talk about her sister?’
 
“I’m only become shy when it’s your sister.” Bitto tries again to strike the jealousy toward Kelly but it’s seem doesn’t work.
 
They continue talking about the same topic but Kelly still doesn’t show any sign of jealousy. ‘Is Kogyeol wrong about her feeling?’ He says in his mind.
 
Doesn’t want to more disappoint himself, Bitto change the topic of the subject. 
 
“Where are they?” She asks when they reach at a park after they walk fifteen minutes away from their college. 
 
There is nobody they know at the park expect a few couple. No sign of their high school’s friends.
 
She approaches a bench to sit, “Are you sure Wooshin says they will hangout here?”
 
Bitto nods while sitting beside her.
 
He pulls out his phone and show the message that Wooshin send to him last afternoon after lunch time. As he had class after lunch time, he doesn’t have time to forward the message to Kelly.
 
From : Wooshin
Bitto, are you free this evening? Let’s go hangout! Everyone will be there. Bring Kelly too because the rest will bring partner too.
Did you know Yeoudio Park? Let’s meet there!
 
p.s : If you not sure where is Yeoudio Park, there will be lake in the middle of Yeoudio Park and netball court nearby.
 
“He says there will be a lake at the park and a netball court nearby.” He points to a group of people is playing in a court near the park.
 
She turns her head.
 
“Bitto! That is basketball court, not netball court!” She says when she sees the structure of the court.
 
“And this is not Yeoudio Park. Yeoudio is near to Kuhn’s house.” She adds.
 
“Seriously?” Bitto’s eyes widen. Looked like he doesn’t realize it.
 
“Did you forget when we were playing netball near Kuhn’s house last month. That is where Yeoudio Park, Bitto.”
 
“Ah, that court! Why he just didn’t tell me the park near to Kuhn’s house!” He pouts unconsciously.
 
She smiles before sighs tiredly.
 
“Are you tired?”
 
Kelly nods.
 
“Then, let’s just hangout together.” He says.
 
“Huh?”
 
“You tired and I am too. So, let’s just stay here. I will message Wooshin to tell him that we will not hangout with them.”
 
“That’s will be great.” She nods agreeing.






 
 
 
Kelly glances to the boy beside her. He still texting the playboy. She sure Wooshin never care if they didn’t join the hangout with the rest because he know that she tend to keep silent when they gather together with the rest. She talks when needed only and she only talking with Kogyeol and Bitto only.
 
She is staring the cap boy’s side profile. Having Bitto with her side, it’s enough for her. She smile unconsciously at her thought
 
“I know I’m handsome and all, but I might melt if you keep staring like that.” He turns his head while smirking.
 
“Like you are handsome!” She snickers to cover her embarrassing.
 
“I am.” He still smirks.
 
She rolls her eyes before her head away.
 
Bitto smiles. He looks surrounding before turns to his right when nothing attract him to watch except the girl beside him.
 
He stares the girl who is looking the people in the court playing the sport.
 
‘Kelly, I like you more than a friend.’ He says in his mind.
 
He quickly looks away from her when Kelly turns her head toward him.
 
“What did you just say?” She asks.
 
Bitto looks at Kelly back, “What?”
 
“Did you just say you like me more than a friend?”
 
His eyes widen. He’s sure he says in his mind. Or maybe he think he’s sure he says in his mind.
 
“Bitto.” She calls him.
 
He snaps back to reality. He know his secret feeling not totally exposed to Kelly because he can denies it but he wants to try his luck. Kogyeol told him that she like him.
 
“Yes, I like you more than a friend.”
 
“But you like my sister.” She replies with surprised expression.
 
“I like your sister as an older sister because I have none. But I like you more than a friend.”
 
“Bitto..”
 
“Do you to become my girlfriend?”
 

 

Just finised tests last night! So here, the story!

Hope you like it! \(^-^)/