HOME

HOME

"This is wouldn’t end well" that's what Hayi thought when Jiyong told her that he loves her ," how could he ? " She thought , “why me ?" . But she didn't refuse when he hugged her, his hands moved to her nape, cradled her head to his chest.

"So? " he asked "do you love me?" , Hayi kept her silent , didn't know how to respond "maybe" she almost said , but that word seems so cruel , so instead of answered , she moved closer, to hug him back, her fingers clenched the back of his shirt.

And it's enough for Jiyong, he knew the petite girl had difficulties to express her feeling. He rest his chin to her head "You won't regret this, I promise"

She sigh "i hope so" she thought, he loosen his hug , looking at her, and Hayi didn't understand her feeling, the way Jiyong looking at her like  she is precious to him , there is adoreness, she saw them before , well, all yg artist adore her , even soohyun the youngest , they know how struggle she is to express her feeling so they gladly helped her , because she is their precious sister. But there is more than adoreness in Jiyong eyes, and she wanted to believe him that everything was going to be okay.

 

Their relationship was a secret , or, that was she thought. until Jiyong decided the opposite. They were at the meeting of yg family concert , Hayi was came with soohyun and chanhyuk , they met ,the other artists at the hallway. There, Hayi had a bad feeling. Jiyong's face brightened up when he saw Hayi , almost running to approach the little girl. "Baby" he threw his arm around Hayi's shoulder and almost reflex she leaned to him , the other artists' eyes bulged, Hayi was never like to share her space with other men. And the way Jiyong addressed her, chaerin almost spit out her Americano.

"What? Wait, wait, wait" seungri almost shouting

“ Since when?"  Taeyang , daesung and tablo speak at the same time

"Told you oppa!" Seohyun grinned to chanhyuk

"What baby?" chaerin asked, demanding. Hayi feel like he caged up, nowhere to run.

"Unnie.." Hayi try to calm her

" no unnie, lee Hayi , did you forget what i told you, what unnies told you?"

"Can.. can i tell you later ?" She begged

chaerin look at her "fine" she said

"You owe an explanation, kwon" taeyang told Jiyong.

Hayi sent her death glare to Jiyong, but the older just shrugged "what?" He said innocently.

Hanbin and taehyun could heard their heart cracked when they saw Jiyong peck Hayi’s lips

..

 

When tablo told the boss about the recent event, yang hyun suk just laughed.

Apparently, Jiyong has told him about him and Hayi.

"Well hyung, i felt betrayed here" he said, the others hummed in agree.

After the explanation they were understood, it was Jiyong who pursue her.Well, the unnies still worried because of Jiyong’s reputation.

"I swear to God kwon Jiyong, if you hurt her, i personally will hunt you" dara threated him.

"Yess!" The other 2ne1 girls agree

And Jiyong laugh, how could he hurt her, when the petite girl was the one who made his life upside down.

......

“ just a little more” Jiyong guide her to the rooftop of YG building.

“ is it really necessary ?” Hayi asked “ i mean the blindfold?”

“ yes” Jiyong chuckled “it is not a surprise if you could see anything”

“well, as long as i’m not tripped” he tightned her grip to jiyong’s hands

“well, i won’t let the love of my life down, for sure”

“ oh my god, you’re so ...”

“ romantic ?”

“cheesy “

“ good enough for me “ Jiyong laugh “ well princess, we’re almost there , please prepare your heart”

Hayi chuckled

 

When Jiyong opened her blindfold, Hayi almost laugh, she saw sofa, a family sofa, enough to sleep for two peoples and a table full with snack and drink, mostly soft drink, she saw wine too.

“sofa ?” she raise her eyebrows

“ yes” he smile “ we already had dinner for our anniversary last month, so we’re going to do stargazing now”

“ wow , you’re so ..”

“ genius ? amazing ? i know” Jiyong smirked, he leaned forward to capture her lips

 “ happy anniversary Lee Hayi”  then kiss her breathlessly

..

 

 

" i don't like it" Jiyong said in one of their phone call because he was in japan.

"You don't like what?" She asked

"Your interaction.. with hanbin"

Silence

"Well " she struggle to found the right words " it's only for the mix and match though"

"  you sure ?"

" yes" she answer a little too eager

In the other line, Jiyong smile , she's so adorable " well, i got a feeling he likes you , so, i am worried here"

It was the time like this, when Jiyong freely speak what he feels about her , she glad they were not talking face to face, because her face was as red as tomato.

" uh .. you .. you .. don't have to worry" she almost didn't trust her voice , she was stuttering

" i love you, i love you lee Hayi"

" i.." she hesitant "uh.. me too"

" babe, you wanna do video call?" Jiyong , well, not pure teasing he wanted to saw her blushed, because of him.

" uh i am in the middle of recording , so.." she looking around, there were choice , teddy and masta wu

"fine then "

She didn't like his tone, a disappointed one "how about later .."

" it's fine , i knew you were busy, i’ll call you later, okay?"

She nodded, then felt dumb "okay"

" good night Hayi, i love you"

" good night oppa"

............

Hayi was tired, she just got back from long session recording for hisuhyun, she hit the bed, when she almost blackened out, her phone ringing.

" yes?"  her voice hoarse

" baby.. "

" oppa it's almost 3 am"

" baby , let's go on a date"

" it's 3 am"

"Tomorrow, or today, let's go on a date"

"Why so sudden?"

"It's been one year since we're together"

And suddenly Hayi understand

" sure" she said "what kind of date do you want to do? You're the almighty g dragon, by the way"

"Well .. we can watching movie while eating your meals , I miss your cook anyway"

" is it the same thing we're always doing when you have free time?"

" it will be different, i will buy a cake"

Hayi sigh " sure just lemme sleep already"

" ah i want do groceries with you"

" uh fine, whatever , let me sleep "

" okay , i'll pick you up at ten , okay"

" uh..huh"

" sleep well princess , i love you"

" uhm.. lo..ve yo..u too ji..yong..ie" she said mumbling, already asleep , what she didn't knew was Jiyong just had heart attack, he blushed hard at Hayi last words.

........

Hayi almost regret her decision to gave her apartment key to Jiyong, her body still dead tired, yet, a man already wake her up.

" rise and shine princess " he kiss Her forehead, Hayi pulled her blanket tighter "i thought you’re not a morning person " she frowned

Jiyong laugh "well now you know you’re wrong"

She’s yawning and get up but Jiyong pull her hand and she tumbling onto him

"i am thankful for every month i am spent with you" he kiss her forehead, nose and reached for her lips

" i have morning breath oppa" she tried to dodge him.

" i don't mind" Jiyong shrugged

" ew.. gross, lemme take a bath first " she gave Jiyong quick peck and walked to the bathroom

Meanwhile, Jiyong can't hide her idiotic smile, Hayi just gave him a quick peck, on her own will.

" now how do we do the groceries ?" Hayi ask him  after she’s ready

Jiyong pulled out couple of mask and hats " we're gonna be a ninja"

Hayi can't hide her snort.

..

Somehow they managed to back to Jiyong’s apartment with groceries in their hands; they decide Jiyong’s apartment is more comfortable to celebrate.

Jiyong looking at Hayi whose busy preparing meals for him, she look so peaceful in her element, cooking is one of Hayi’s skill since her parents own a restaurant.

" let me help you" he whispering to her ear , shock her , his hands wrapped around her waist. He rested his chin in her shoulder.

" no, last time you help me, you mistaken sugar to salt, and even cut your finger" she pushed his hands

" well baby, you wound me" Jiyong crossed her arms

Hayi sigh " just sit or watching tv or anything, the foods will be done in no time "

Jiyong pouting but couldn't argue with her.

..

The bell ringing, when Hayi start arranging the table

" you invite someone ?" She asked him

"Nah, must be the cake" he walked to the door

He back with a cake in his hand

"I don't know you liked red velvet?" Hayi eyeing him suspiciously.

" i do , irine-ssi is pretty hot though" 

Hayi almost dropped her plate

Jiyong laugh " I was kidding you know, little birdie told me you liked red velvet cake so I ordered it"

" Is the little birdie have a brother named lee chanhyuk? "

Jiyong grinned "that's baby, a secret, now, as much as I enjoyed you jealousy, we have a celebration going here"

Hayi sigh, looking at Jiyong tiredly

And Jiyong was looking at her, smiling " happy anniversary lee Hayi, I expecting more anniversary to come to celebrate with you" he kiss her lips patiently waiting her to kiss him back

" i don't have any gift for you " she mumbling between the kiss

" well , all i need is you , so it's okay" he kiss her hair

After one year together it's still strange to Hayi to believe kwon Jiyong had fallen for her, how can kwon Jiyong fall in love with her, a girl who struggle to express her feeling, a girl who always wore blank or bored expression, how kwon Jiyong can be so smitten to her, a girl like her, she expecting Jiyong to date a girl with bubbly personality, a girl with less difficult personality.

"baby, you're daydreaming" Jiyong’s voice manage to wake her up , she shook her head " happy anniversary" she whispered

And Jiyong tighten his hug, as she was fleeting.

....                              

" let's .. let's end this" she said, holding her tears.

"What? Why? You don't trust me? After all years we're together?" He look hurt, Hayi can't take it

" I trust you , but look what happened now" tears start forming in her eyes and Jiyong hate that , he hate the fact that he made her cry , he already vowed to make her happy.

" It's not true Hayi ya , I didn't.. I never out with any other girl, I love you, why would i'm going with other woman when my head is over your heels"

Silence

" but the photos .. " her eyes full of tears, and Jiyong want to kiss her eyes and made the tears gone.

" i already told you , she was invited to teddy hyung's party , and she was drunk , sh  tumbling over me and that was when the paparazzi took the photos"

Silence

"You didn't believe me, i got it" he said

No! No! I believe you, that was what Hayi want to scream at him , but , but her insecurities took over her , comparing to taeyeon , Hayi was  nothing , not even her nails , taeyeon is so beautiful , she has a beautiful voice, and mature and she's a leader of a extremely famous girl group, and Hayi ? She sighed , desperately wanted to clinged to Jiyong , wanted Jiyong to hug her but she also wanted Jiyong get the best for him, even though it was appeaedr in a woman named kim taeyeon.

" i didn't want to end this, please Hayi ya , please think about ours years together, i'll leave you now , take your time to think about this , i hope you can completely trust me , but if you really want to end this, then i have no choice , but please think about it first, i love you okay"  Jiyong kiss her hair and slowly walk away , leaving Hayi in despair.

....

Jiyong didn't contacted Hayi since that day, no calls, no chats, no video calls.

And Hayi keep thinking about him about Jiyong, about years they're  passed together , how Jiyong can see through Hayi , how patient Jiyong with her, with all her coldness and bitterness. She expecting Jiyong to sick with her after their second years, yet they're still together approaching their 4 years anniversary, if  the damned photo and news didn't appeared. How Jiyong isn't bored with her instead he made her feel loved every time they're together, how patiently he unwrapped every layer and every wall she made. How her unnies and oppas told her that Jiyong had changed since he was with Hayi, how whipped Jiyong to Hayi, how he look so smitten to her.

All the thought about Jiyong made her heart ache, she want to love Jiyong, she wants to be loved by Jiyong. She want to believe him , want to be on his side , she wants to be the best for him and the is when she found Jiyong's letter for her, she remembered that day , she asked him why he troubled himself by writing a letter for her, even seungri mock him , but Jiyong just smiled and told her, that it feel more sentimental and romantic when he wrote with his own hands just like how he wrote all the beautiful lyrics, like there is something ceremonial about that. She's crying, clenched the letter, bring the paper close to her chest. She took her phone and purse and running to outside, she need to go to Jiyong's apartment , she even forget to grab her jacket. She hope Jiyong is home now.

........

Hayi's been standing in front of Jiyong's door for almost 15 minutes, how she will explain to him , that she wanted to be with him , that she trusted him.

Damn it. when she decided to ring the bell, once .. twice .. thrice .. she almost give up then she heard Jiyong's voice

"It's me " she just need to said that words, before the door open widely.

"Hayi.." Jiyong lost his breath

" i want to be with you" she dared to look into his eyes

The same feeling still sit there, the adoreness, the way he look at Hayi like she is the most precious thing, the softness.

" i am sorry , i am such a fool" she break the silence

then she felt her body was moving and caged in a tight hug that left her breathless.

"Yes you are a fool " Jiyong said between their hug " my foolish girl"

..

Hayi doesn't remember how suddenly she ended in Jiyong living room , specifically in Jiyong's lap kissing him breathlessly.

"We need to talk" Jiyong came between Hayi's moan

She put her head in crook of his neck as much as she want to avoid this part, they do need to talk. So she trying to move from Jiyong's lap but got stopped by him "here's fine" she rub Hayi's back , soothing her.

" I .. I never doubting you " Hayi started " I know it's just an accident , chaerin unnie and teddy oppa been told me "

"Then why were you .."

" because I doubted myself , I always thought I'm not  good enough for you, why would you liked me , I am just a plain girl with difficult personality , what made you chooses me, and then I’m looking at taeyeon ssi , she's so beautiful , talented , famous , a perfect woman for you.."

She moved her fingers clenched to Jiyong's shirt

" oh Hayi , didn't I always told you how much I love you , how beautiful you are, you always make my heart pounding, didn't it was enough ? To proved that I only love you and wanted you? I knew all this time, you always thought and wondering why i love you when i could chooses every girl i wanted, but i choosed you lee Hayi , you’re surpisingly insecure"

" I am sorry oppa .."

"I am really dissappointed in you" He nuzzled her hair "you don't know how taeyang and the others give me hard time, they really loves you, you know, even though I am the victim here"

" I am sorry .."

But Jiyong keep talking " they even made me swore to not attend parties anymore"

" but you can't do that.. "

" of course i can, i won't attend any parties unless i am with you"

She look at him confused

"well, you're already in a legal age to attend club so..." he shrugged

" but .. the paparazzi" she still confused

"That's the point my dear, if you really want to be with me , which I believe you do" he kiss her cheek             "I’m gonna make us official"

Hayi taken a back at Jiyong words

" it will be a big step for us" he intertwined her fingers " but it's gonna worth it, with you everything worth it"

Oh God, Hayi sure her face as red as Jiyong's shirt right now

"So what do you think?" He ask her, but she gave him a blank face

" Hayi.. ? Baby?"

Still a blank face

"Hayi is it too much? It's okay if you're not ready.., I can .. I can wait " now he's babbling

And Hayi smiled , she silent Jiyong with a kiss , a shy kiss , it's the first time she initiate the kiss

" i believe you, you will protect me and everything's gonna worth it" she hide her face on Jiyong chest.

" oh my God Hayi how you do that?"

" do what ?"

" make my heart want to go out from my chest,  make me like a hormonal teenager who only knows love for the first time"

" i am not your first though " she whispering

"You aren't”  Jiyong looking at her "but you're the first who made me feel this way" he kiss Hayi's nose “and i believe you’ll be the last” he added

" uggh cheesy " she’s trying to get up from Jiyong's lap

" well, you do likes my cheesiness anyway"

Oh God she does.

...

They're always having a breakfast together in Sunday morning, Jiyong and Hayi politely asked YG to clean their schedule every Sunday if it is possible. But Hayi demand an exception for this sunday, after a long session recording, she felt like her body drowned. So, she let herself sleep until someone waking her up.

She still felt drowsy when she feel someone been jumping to her following an almost shouting                         " be careful "

" moooom, wake up"

" moommmy, daddy's so mean to me yesterday"

" Ya! What do you mean daddy’s so mean to you? You pranked daddy first

 

Oh my god, could i have another hour before i have to deal with them, slowly Hayi open her eyes and looking at two kids arguing in front of her, twins, a boy and a girl, their dad watching them in amusement.

She sigh and pulls them close to her. Like an automatic they stop fighting and nuzzled to her

" how do you do that? that trick doesn't work with me" Jiyong asked her

" because they likes me better " she answer him

"Meanie" he pouting and joined her and the kids

"Let's go out for breakfast, i don't think your mom can cook today " he pull one of his child, a girl with a mole below her eyes just like him

" yay!!!" They shrieking excitedly and jumping in bed

" go take a bath you two" Hayi gave her kids a morning kiss

" yess mom" they began to run to the bathroom

" careful!" Jiyong shouting , when the twins out from bedroom Hayi pull the blanket and began to sleep again.

" baby" Jiyong whinning watching her

She smile " yess"

He smile and kiss her forehead " good morning"

"mm hmm " her eyes still closed

He her hair softly , Hayi enjoying that , her eyes still closed  and she still smiled

"Another anniversary" she whispered, opens her eyes to look at him

he smile,  reckon all the memories they shared together, after the press conference about their relationship, they got pressured from their fans, and Jiyong goes to army, and then he proposed to her in one of their dinner ,marriage and the twins born , sure they're experiencing so many things in the past years , and  now a family , he with Hayi and the twin , kwon min ho and kwon somi , he couldn't feel more blessed.

" you daydreaming" Hayi touch his cheek " let's take a bath" she added

" together?" Jiyong grinned, wriggled his eyebrow in suggestive ways.

" you erted old man" Hayi laugh but doesn't budge when Jiyong carrying her to their bathroom

" thanks to you, right?" he peck her lips.

Guessed their child gonna wait a little longer for their breakfast.