one

Maknae's Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

first chapter hope you like it..

 

 

 

Today got7 and bts have a holiday so they make a plan to have a barbeque at Jaebum family rest house so Jin and Mark give everyone a task to do,”okay everyone listen up me and Mark will divide you guys into a group so we can get everything we need quickly,first Namjoon and Jackson”,both of them high five while the others roll their eyes,”second Yoongi and Jinyoung then Hoseok and Jaebum,Jimin and Youngjae ,Taehyung and Bambam”,Taehyung and Bambam hug each other and jump,”yeay we together Bamie”,Bambam nod excitedly,”we can play together Taehyungie also we can call umma Baek and appa Daehyun”,they jump around satisfy,”okay..okay enough..i’m already regret make both of you as a group”,Mark groan annoying.Then he look at last group,”and that’s mean Yugyeom and Jungkook one group,Jin will give you guys a lists what to buys so make sure you guys buy the right thing and the only we need understand”,Taehyung and Bambam pout,”you no fun hyung”,Bambam nod agree with his twin,”whatever now go me and Jin will prepare everything”,he go to the kitchen.The boys prepare to move when Jin call them back,”wait!wait!”,they turn to him,”I want to remind you guys something,Namjoon and Jackson don’t flirt too much”,they try to protest but Jin ignore them,”Hoseok take care of Jaebum don’t let him out of your sight”,Hoseok smile widely and Jaebum pout cutely,”hyungiee..i’m not a kid Hoseokie did’nt have to take care of me”,everyone swoon by Jaebum cuteness,”I know darling but you need to be take care of if not someone might kidnap you”,be a good dongsaeng he is he agree then Jin turn to Yoongi and Jinyoung,”both of you try not to be awkward,Jinyoung-ah Yoongi is not a cold a person he just shy with new people so can you try to less awkward with him”,Jinyoung nod and look at Yoongi who is blushing,”Taehyung and Bambam please don’t buy anything useless and don’t wonder around,Jimin and Youngjae keep your lovely dovey inside the house I don’t  want people recognize you and lastly”,Jin turn to the maknae with his handsome smile,”Yugyeom and Jungkook,hyung know both of you don’t have any problem but I just want you take care of each other call the hyungs if anything happen okay”,he tell gently,”okay hyung we understand don’t worry we will straight go back home after we buy everything”,Yugyeom speak softly and Jungkook smile and Jin melt with this two maknae,”such a nice kids,now all of you go”,he go back to the kitchen and they move toward their destination.

Jaebum and Hoseok arrive at the place they want to buys the things they need,Hoseok carry the troly and Jaebum take the things that have been list.They wonder around to find the goods suddenly Hoseok ask Jaebum,”Jaebum-ah  can I ask you something?”,Jaebum stop and look at Hoseok,”what is it Hoseokie?”,Hoseok take a deep breath,”I notice that nowdays Yugyeom look like he not happy,he always alone ,always have sad look sometime I see him crying but I can’t ask him so can  you tell me”,Jaebum exhale,”actually we also do not know what is wrong with our maknae cause eveytime we asked him he will only answer with h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter