Ch. 17

When I Met You
 
Chapter 17

 

I woke up to the sound of my non-stop ringing phone. It’s only 6am and yet I got so many messages. They really disturbed my beautiful sleep. I woke up as I took a look at Youngjae who still sleeping beside me. I smiled a bit before taking my phone. I couldn’t believe that those were the guys. They sent me a bunch of group message, saying that I didn’t tell him that I’ve already propose to Youngjae.
 
How did you all know this? –I typed.
Dude, the whole world knows this news. –Jackson replied.
How? –I asked again.
Look at your father’s SNS! –Mark joined.
 
I opened my SNS to find my father’s account. What I didn’t expect was there was a picture when I proposed to Youngjae with a caption: “Welcoming my new family member. An amazing boy named Choi Youngjae. Jaebum-ah, take care and treat him well.”
 
Have you seen it? –Jinyoung joined.
Yes, I saw it. –I replied.
So, why don’t you tell us, hyung? –Jackson asked.
Because it was so sudden. –I said.
Where is Youngjae, JB? –Mark asked.
Right beside me. –I replied.
Uuuuuggghhhhh…. Shivering….. (lots of envy emoticon) –Jackson replied.
So, when is the date, hyung? –Jinyoung asked.
What date? –I replied.
Your wedding date, you silly! –Jackson stated.
Yah, kid! I am your hyung! Pay respect! –I said
Hyung from the same year of birth –Jackson mocked me.
 
He always brought this topic up. I sighed. I felt Youngjae shifted a bit. His hands were wondering around. I looked at him.
 
“Hyung?” –he called me, still with his eyes closed.
 
“Yes, baby.” –I said.
 
“Where are you?”
 
“I am here.”
 
“Hold me.” I chuckled a bit, typed a fast replied in the group chat, “I’ll inform you soon. My baby needs me.”
 
I lied down beside him again, wrapped my arms around his body. He snuggled closer to me, burying his head on my chest. I felt sleep took over me again, but I still could hear my phone rang. They really woke up early. What were they doing in this early morning exactly?

 

I woke up again to the sound of door being knocked. I knew it must be my dad. I shook Youngjae a little and when I said my dad was waiting for us, he got up right away. I giggled before walked out of the room to have breakfast with my father and Youngjae.
 
“I’ll go right away after breakfast, boys. Is it okay to leave you two alone?” –he asked. We nodded, “Of course, dad. We used to live together, don’t you know it.”
 
“Oh, I totally forgot. Sorry, it’s because I am old.” –he let a loud laugh.
 
“Jae…” –he called.
 
“Yes?” -I and Youngjae replied.
 
“Oh, . Both of you had Jae in your name too. I don’t notice it.” –he said. 
 
“I mean Jaebum… make sure you won’t do thing that will hurt Youngjae. Control yourself, son. Even if I know that it’s hard to control the urged when you live with someone as beautiful as Youngjae.” –he winked at me. I got his hidden message while Youngjae stared blankly at us.
 
“He is still innocent, right?” –My father asked as he took his last food.
 
“Not really, dad. We’ve done it for the first time.” –I said, make my father chocked. He immediately cleared his throat with water.
 
“You what?!” –he asked in shock. I briefly looked at Youngjae who had a red face, knowing he must be understood by now.
 
“Youngjae-ah… did you really?” –he asked Youngjae. Youngjae shyly nodded. My father stared hard at Youngjae, judging him a bit. Youngjae lowered his head shyly.
 
“Oh, my goodness…” –he prayed to god, blinking for a couple of times. I muffled a chuckled, got the sign. Youngjae’s shy face was rising my father’s playful side. 
 
“Okay, just play safe, boys. You know… this world is crazy now. Don’t you see any news that saying a boy can be pregnant? They called them a carrier. Not all the boys though, just a few… they who born with a malfunction of body. Be careful. I don’t want you get hurt.” –he warned Youngjae, I got his playful message there. He was in to the game. I knew my dad loved Youngjae so much that he began to play with his innocence. I didn’t against it though. 
 
Sometimes I played with his innocence too because damn he was just so pure and innocence and easily got lied. That’s why I will always make sure he was okay and with trusted person. He also got lost easily and a bit clumsy. But, that pureness of him makes him beautiful physically and heart.
 
“You only worry about Youngjae, dad?” –I asked him, in to the game.
 
“Of course. Because I knew you will be the top, right?” –my father said. I chocked at his choice of words.
 
“Hm… dad, what if I really pregnant?” –Youngjae hesitantly asked him. Yes, Youngjae took the bait. I stole glance to my father before, I looked at him shocked, “No way! Baby, are you? Really?” –I couldn’t finish my words as I was pretending to be shocked with his question.
 
“No, hyung. I just say ‘if’. Will I be okay? Will you hate me?” –he hesitantly asked. My father took his hand. “If you are pregnant, that’s okay. You will be okay, Jae. I knew Jaebum will take a good care for you. And why would I hate you when you carry my grandson?” –my father assured him. I could see him holding back his laugh, seeing Youngjae’s serious and yet innocent face.
 
“And you, hyung?” –he turned his head to ask me. I knew that he was serious with his question. At this time, I felt a bit guilty to play with his innocence when he was so serious about it. I knew he was afraid if someday I left him after knowing that maybe he was one of those weird guys.
 
“No, baby. I’ll always love you and my baby, right? I’ll be glad because I’ll be a dad.” –I assured him too, holding my laugh back. I stole a glance to my father again.
 
“Great to hear that. Thank you.” –he mumbled, feeling relieve. Suddenly my father burst out laugh, couldn’t hold his laugh any longer. I joined him. Youngjae looked at us confusedly.
 
“He sure is innocent, Jaebum. Oh my God. This is the first time I met someone so innocent like you, Youngjae. Even Jaebum wasn’t that innocent in his college times or his high school.” –he explained.
 
“Dad… what do you mean?” –Youngjae confused.
 
“Baby, daddy is joking with you about man’s pregnant. How could you be easily tricked like that?” –I explained, muffled my laugh.
 
“Huh?”
 
“Yes, Youngjae, I was joking. I am sorry. I don’t know that you are this innocent.” –my father apologized.
 
“So… about the man’s pregnant? That wasn’t real? There isn’t anything like that?” –he confirmed.
 
“Yes.” –both of us confirmed.
 
“Uh… I thought it was real and I was so scare, dad.” –he whined.
 
“Okay… okay… I am sorry, Jae. You are still baby after all and I don’t want Jaebum tainted on you. Now, I should get going.” –he said as he stood up. We finished our breakfast then accompany my father to the airport since the airport didn’t far away.
 
Before my father went to the waiting room for passengers only, he hugged Youngjae tight and long enough to make Youngjae question him. “I’ll miss you again very soon, Jae.” –he said before pulled out and go. 

 

“Hyung, did your father really joking?” –Youngjae asked again on the way to the cottage.
 
“Yes, baby. He was joking with you.” 
 
He pouted, “Ah, dad is bad. I really believed him, hyung.” I chuckled at his innocence.
 
“That’s why you are so innocent, Youngjae. You can easily believe something that unbelievable.” –I said.
 
“But, to have him joking around with you like that, I assumed that he really comfortable around you and loving you so much. I can tell you that. He doesn’t really treat my other friends like he treats you. Well, you are not my friend after all.” –I added.
 
“Your friends? You mean Jinyoung hyung, Mark hyung, and Jackson hyung?”
 
“Yes. Well, he didn’t really have time for me at all back then. I see that he changed so much. Thanks for you too, baby.”
 
“Huh? Me?”
 
“Yes. You are so amazing. You don’t only change me, but also my father. Never in my life, I saw him laughing so hard with someone he’s just known. He even told me last night that he fell in love with you right just he saw you performed last Friday.” –I said to Youngjae, hiding the truth that my father told me last night.
 
“He saw me?!” –Youngjae surprised.
 
“Yes. I invited him and he came. Honestly, I didn’t think that he would come. I thought that he would be busy with his work, but eventually he came. It shocked me too.”
 
“So, he really saw me?” –he asked again. I nodded.
 
“Oh, my God! So, he heard me sing?” –I chuckled and nodded a yes.
 
“Dad also said that yesterday he actually wanted to go strict with you. He wanted to make sure that you are the one that can make me happy. Well… something like he wanted to select you. However, when he saw you woke up with your cute pillow face, he suddenly felt a stir in his heart because just like me, he can’t resist something cute.” 
 
“Am I cute?” –he asked the obvious.
 
“Don’t you think so?” –I asked him back while keeping my focus to the way.
 
“I never think I am cute, but most of people around me say I am cute, even my mom said so.”
 
“Baby, believe me… you are the cutest and the fluffiest boy I’ve ever met.”
 
“Hyung… am I a teddy bear?” –he pouted. I looked at him briefly.
 
“Yes. You are my teddy bear. So, I’d like to keep you in my arms because you are so warm.” –I said. He whined again.
 
“I am not teddy bear.” –he pouted. I chuckled hard.
 
“Anyway, hyung… about your dad said, a man can’t really get pregnant, right? Even if we do ‘that’ so many times?” –he asked that question again.
 
"Oh, so you want to do 'that' so many times? I'll be more than glad, baby." -I .
 
"Hyuuung, I am being serious here." -he whined. I chuckled hard, briefly looking his cute pout. If I wasn't driving, I would jump to him and kiss that little pout.
 
"Hyuuung..." -he whined again as I kepti chuckling.
 
 
“Baby… I think I should call my dad and tell him that he really got you. I bet he’ll be happy.” –I said.
 
“Ugh… I am just curious, you know.” –he mumbled, obviously annoyed now.
 
“Hey…” –I called him, “You don’t have to worry about it. We have only did it once, you won’t pregnant just because of that, baby. Beside, a man can’t get pregnant. Okay?” –I assured him.
 
“Okay. I understand. But still, I want to have a kid on my own.” –he mumbled, making me shocked, “You what?!” I abruptly hit the break.
 
“Hyung!” –he exclaimed as he rubbed his forehead that hitting the front.
 
“Sorry… but, what did you say?”
 
“I… I just said that I want to have kid on my own.” –he repeated again, still rubbing his forehead.
 
“But you know that’s impossible for us, baby?” –I said with slighty high tone, still shocked with his statement. Having own kids? I do want it too, but we are both men.
 
“Are you angry with me?” –he chocked.
 
I sighed as I looked at his terrible face, “Baby, you know we can’t.”
 
“Yes, I know. I just said it, hyung.” –he whispered, lowering his head. I had to control my temper and tone before I speak again with him.
 
“Youngjae-ah… baby, listen to me. Look at me. I do want having a kid of our own, but we can’t. We are both men, we can’t be pregnant. Maybe we can adopt a kid. That’s the best solution.” –I said.
 
“How about being a transgender? Can I pregnant?” –he asked, shocked me for the second times.
 
“Baby, I think you think about my father’s jokes so much. You must be tired by now. Let’s get to the cottage and rest.” –I said, feeling more worried since Youngjae kept saying weird things.
 
“You don’t want it too.” –I heard he mumbled, turned away his head to look outside the window. I let a big sigh before continuing drive away.

 

 

a.n: Sorry for the late update. I am being busy with this family stuff. Haha

 

Tell me what you think about this chapter..

Comments are always appreciated! Have  a nice day, all! ^^