Wrong Idea

Isolation

I was walking to school with Hyeri,we had always met near this café to go to school. Usually we try to get to school early and try not to see anyone we know around that area,but today I guess today the gods of luck were smiling down on me.Because today we saw none other than Park Sojin waiting for the bus stop near the Café.

I frantically began to hit Hyeri , "look it's Sojin!" She looked in the direction of where I was pointing and went back to using her phone "meh". I stopped walking and looked at her "what do you mean , meh!". She turned around "I mean she's hot , but she's not cute" "I prefer the cute type, like Minah in the other class" Just I was about to speak I heard someone shout my name.

"KIM YURA!" 

I spun around to see who it was, it was no other than Sojin.

why is she calling me?We slightly quickened our pace and reached the bus stop.

"Hey, Park Sojin"  Hyeri looked up from her phone "Yo"

"Good morning guys, haven't seen you here before"

Hyeri looked up again "well maybe we haven't seen you here before" I elbowed her arm.She looked at me in shock.

"Well I've decided to get to school even earlier"

"Oh Yura, thanks again for yesterday those were the best two hours I've ever spent in nurses office"

Crap, I was meant to be in isolation.I hadn't told Hyeri about what happened yet.

I'll just deny it.

Hyeri eyed me suspiciously and mouthed "In school?" I mouthed back "Of course, where else?".Hyeri just shook her head.

"I mean your body was so warm, it felt amazing"

Hyeri had a disappointed/impressed look on her face. Wait, what was she thinking. Wait....oh no.

I had to fix this.

"What do you mean , the nurses office?"

Sojin looked confused "When we skipped isolation"

Hyeri looked even more shocked.

I kept my stare on Sojin "When ,where what are you talking about?"

Sojin gasped ,"that was the best time I've ever had in school and you've forgotten it?" "When I had my face there!" She pointed at my crotch.

This time Hyeri gasped aloud.

Forget it , I have to stop whatever is going through Hyeri's dirty little mind.

I finally blurted out,"Now I remember , when we slept together!"

What.the.actual.. I just made it worst!

Sojin replied "when I slept on your lap..

Sojins sentence was cut short when the bus arrived we all got on and sat at the back.

I sat next to Hyeri and Sojin sat behind us.She began to play with my hair, Hyeri glanced back at her and faced forward again putting in her earphones.

Sojin began ,"I just want you to my hair like before"

Hyeri's face flinched at her words.

Wow this is the most awkward situation I've ever been in. 

She continued "Too bad you have isolation today, I have to keep my reputation up so you're basically going to have obey my every order"

You know what that didn't sound that bad, but I also had to keep up my reputation.I mean I'm not a pushover.

"Why do I have to obey you?"

Really ,that was weak I already knew the answer  to this question.

She stopped "because I'm Park ing Sojin representative of class 4D and overseer of isolation" "you will listen to what I say"

I looked deeply into her dark brown eyes and mouthed "make.me."

Holy , I have ed up now.

She stared at me,eyes full of lust.

She moved back in her chair, eyes never leaving mine and stayed quiet.

She didn't need to speak ,to me her eyes were already telling that she was going to "make me".

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note:

to be honest I don't know where in Hell im going with this, yes I know it and yes I think it's started to sound a bit like a but I guess carpe diem.

Fun fact: This is note perfect few mistakes. 

P.s. I changed chapter one's ending, sorry for the inconvenience o_0

Bonus: Saying "Make me" creates .trust me I know.