I like you

The Unwanted Feeling

Jihae pov

We arrive at my house first. I bid goodbye to yoseob and junhyung and walk to my door.. I'm about to open my door when i heard someone call my name. Its junhyung.. Okay, what did he want from me? Where's yoseob?.. I sight as i come to him..

'Yes, what can i help you with?' I ask.. He look hesitates a bit but suddenly he looks direct to my eyes and he said,

'I Like You, i really mean it, you don't have to answer now.. I tell you this because i want you to realized my existance as i always like your existance near me and my friend.. Thank you and good night' he walk to yoseob house after saying those words to me.. I feel numb a bit.. Wait, what did he just say? He like me? Oh my.. Why me? Oh no!! I can't, i'm sorry.. That night i spend my time to forget the confession.. 

I was dreaming about eating king crab until the stupid alarm awake me.. Oh my, the crab was delicious.. I get up and get ready to school.. After finishing breakfast, i slung my bag as i say good bye to my mom and walk to school.. I was shock to find yoseob and junhyung infront of my house.

'Yo, morning~~' i smile to yoseob and give cold shoulder to junhyung.. I want him to hate me.. To forget that why he like me.. I want him like other girl than me.. I hate to be love by someone and to have that love feeling in my heart.. The school went like always, normal i can say but i still can see junhyung is everywhere.. The nearer he is the further i go.. I give him the coldest shoulder people would give.. I really want him to hate me but it didnt happen.. In fact he is changing his facial a bit.. When our eyes met he softly smile at me, then he change his face back to normal.. 

2days pass after the confession, i decide to confront him, i want to tell him that i cant like him back.. I'm too afraid of heart break more than i hate love.. I dont want this little things change me.. Because those love pranks before has deep scar in my heart.. I wait untill class dismiss and  i wait for him at school gate. But he didnt come out.. Its 30 minutes already.. Where is he? I get into school building back and search for him but i dont find him anywhere.. Maybe he ditch me today, maybe he hate me already.. Good thing to know that.. Tomorrow is my last day of third year of middle school.. Tomorrow i will tell him..