MINE

Mine

"Taekwoon-ah!" I shouted at my boyfriend.  Today is the day where we can finally have a date, but all those stupid girls always flock around MY Woonie. Did I mention MY boyfriend is super tall and hot af? Yeah, those plump lips is something I wouldn't mind kissing all day. Every single time we go on a rare date, there are always these stupid girls flirting with him evey two seconds. They even take pictures of MY boyfriend! Did I mention he is MY boyfriend? Like. MINE.

As he slowly makes his way towards me, I hear a group of girl eyeing me, "Who is he? A friend?" 

"Of course! Who else?" The other girl laughs, hitting her friend playfully. Ugh. I, Cha Hakyeon, am not just a FRIEND. This girl needs to add the "boy" in front to make "boyfriend". "BOYFRIEND"!! Girls are so stupid! Like seriously,  Taekwoon won't  find you attractive so back off! "Hey," the girl pokes her friend, "he's staring at us wierdly..." 

"He looks cute," the other giggles.

Dear Lord, NO! Ew! Back OFF!!

"Hakyeon?" Taekwoon's soft and mellow voice brings me away from my inner rant. "You okay?" 

I turn around and stare into his eyes angrily, "Those girls were hitting on you! Like. A WHOLE FRIGGING FLOCK OF GIRLS!!!" 

Taekwoon scraches his head awkwardly. "I didn't  talk to them though..." 

"Jung Taekwoon!" I grab his shirt collars and jerk it so that his whole face is closer to me. "You are mine. MINE. GET IT?!" With that, I pull him in and crash my lips onto his soft ones. After a long kiss, I let him go. I grab his hand and head towards the café we wanted to go to. A smug smile spread across my face as I glance at all the girls' faces. Poor things. Looking like stupid fishes with no jaws. Oh, Taekwoon's fine. Just trying to hide his cute blushing face. Now he will know that he is all MINE.