Doubts

Doubts and Fears
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

hi!! this is a sequel for my other bobhi stories so i suggest you read first Right Time for Second Chance and Tense and Bothered to avoid confusion and such. :)

 

Lee Hi was hurriedly walking the crowded corridor. She was bowing from time to time whenever she passed by staffs and PDs. She badly wanted to reach her dressing room she shared with Suhyun already. The Akdong Musician maknae was already on their dressing room while Lee Hi went to the restroom after their performance in iKOn’s concert that’s why here she was now.

 

She heaved a deep sigh when she was already standing in front of the door with a ‘Hi Suhyun’ label in it. She quickly turn the knob and went inside. She saw Suhyun doing something with her phone. She was alone their dressing room which made Hayi curious where the staffs went.

Unnie!!!” Suhyun squeal when she saw Hayi. She excitedly run to Hayi and hugged her. “I’m so happy. It was so fun to perform in front of iKONICs,” Suhyun dreamily said and Hayi smiled when she saw Suhyun’s face, she was obviously ecstatic.

 

Hayi smiled as she watched Suhyun sat on the chair in front of the vanity table, all the while removing the make-up on her face. She slumped herself on the couch and took a deep breath. Yeah. She really missed performing in a wide crowd in a while. It was so fun and refreshing.

 

Meanwhile, Suhyun noticed her unnie with that glassy look on her face, as if she was so deep in her thoughts. She stopped what her doing and sat beside her on the couch. She seized Hayi’s hands which made her look at Suhyun. “Unnie? Is something wrong?” she softly asked. Suhyun was feeling the sadness emerging from Hayi.

 

Lee Hi just shook her head and tried to smile although Suhyun see through it. Hayi was obviously sad. There was noticeably something wrong. Suhyun squeezed Hayi’s hand and smiled. “Okay. I’m not going to ask rather I’ll claim it. Something is wrong,” Suhyun stated and eyed her unnie seriously. “Tell me what’s bothering you, Unnie,” she persuaded.

 

“Do you think Kim Jiwon still loves me?” Hayi asked which made Suhyun’s eyes widen and agape. She was obviously taken aback. Okay, maybe that’s too straightforward. Lee Hi stood up and was about to retract her question when Suhyun pulled her to sit again.

 

“Unnie!!! Why are you even asking such things?! Of course he loves you. The two of you had come a long way,” Suhyun said, her expression still looking surprised. Yeah. They came a long way. 2 years of waiting to be officially together again. All those pains and heartbreak they had been through. “You are doubting Bobby-oppa. Why?” Suhyun seriously asked and even crossed her arms and tried to look intimidating though she was failing because she still looked so cute.

 

“I’m not doubtful of Jiwon. I’m doubting his feelings,” Hayi started to explain but Suhyun suddenly stood up and faced her with that stern expression on Suhyun’s face.

 

“It’s the same. Bottom-line, you are in hesitant with your relationship with him,” she said and began to walk back and forth in front of Hayi. “The million question is, WHY?” Suhyun asked and looked at Hayi seriously. “Why, of all the people, you are the one doubting his love for you? He gave his all to reach his dream. To reach you, unnie. And now, you are both living that dream. To be together while striving to push through that dream. So why are you doubting him?” Suhyun emotionally asked. She even looked like she would cry any moment. Hayi never thought that Suhyun was so into her relationship with Bobby. She thought Suhyun was simply shipping then. Turned out Suhy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter