I don't want to marry a drunkard!

Marry You? No Way!

RRRINGGG!

 
The bell rang. The once empty hallways was now getting piled up by students. You and your friends said goodbyes to each other. You happily walked down the stairs. You heard loud screams from the outside, you already knew the reason. It was your brother, Jaejoong.
 
"Jaejoong oppa! Marry me!" One girl shouted. Jaejoong smirked, "Sorry, but I'm married already."
 
Jaejoong looked at your way and smiled, "Hey baby girl." He winked. You rolled your eyes, "You know what, I might get attacked if you keep on doing that." He chuckled and opened the door for you. Jaejoong got in his car and drove off.
 
"Hey ~~~~~, I eavesdropped earlier. Umma told appa that she was going to tell you something important." Jaejoong said. You just nodded. *I wonder what they're going to tell me..* 
 
You were in deep thoughts, you didn't realized that you were home already. Jaejoong snapped you out of your thoughts, "~~~~~, stop spacing out. We're home. Appa's calling for you already." 
 
"Huh? Okay." You replied and stepped out of the car. You walked in the mansion and headed upstairs to your dad's office. You took a deep breath and entered his office with a beam, "Appa, what is it?" 
 
Your dad smiled back at you, "~~~~~, I have to tell you something important. But please, don't do things such as yelling or get surprised." When you heard that, you were getting curious already. 
 
"Just tell me what it is. I'm sure I'll get over it soon." You crossed your arms. 
 
Your dad took a deep breath and gave you a small smile, "You're going to marry someone, actually, my friend's son." 
 
"WHAT?!" You yelled. "Let me explain first. Our company is going to get bankrupt soon. If you don't want us to go back from what we started, you have to marry him." Your dad said. You furrowed your eyebrows, "Wait a minute, don't tell me that the him you're talking about is...L?"
 
Your dad nodded. Your mouth dropped. *This can't be happening to me.*
 
Your hands balled up into a fist when you remembered what he did to you at Chaejin's birthday party. That memory made you turn red in both anger and embarrassment.
 
-------------
 
It was already 9:00 pm when the pool party started. You were chatting happily with Chaejin when some of his friends came over. 
 
"Hey maknae, who's this? Your girl?" The redhead asked. You blinked at him then Chaejin replied, "Ani, she's my best-girl-friend." You nodded and smiled at them. 
 
"I'm Kim ~~~~~, nice to meet you..."
 
The redhead guy chuckled and grinned at you, "Nice to meet you too, I'm Kim Seyong." He winked.
 
You just nodded and shook hands with him. Chaejin shook his head, "Yah hyung! Don't flirt with her, guys with burned hair isn't her type." He sticked out his tongue. 
 
"Yah!" You giggled, "Seyong-ssi, I think it's better if we let the birthday boy do what he wants." 
Seyong frowned and smiled at you, "Arasso!" 
 
Chaejin suddenly had this cold aura around him. "Chaejin, is something bothering you?" You asked in concern. He sighed and shook his head, "I'll be fine." 
 
You nodded and got dragged away by your bestfriend, "~~~~~, you should have fun with your bestfriend!" Haneul pouted at you. You chuckled, "Fine, fine. But I don't know how to dance." You shrugged. 
 
Haneul beamed, "It's easy! Just do it like- Hey!" She frowned. You looked at the guy who bumped into her, "Yah! Say sorry to Haneul!" You shouted. The guy turned around and grinned at you then to Haneul, "Sorry 'bout that~~" He was swaying from left to right. 
 
You rolled your eyes. *Drunkard.* You walked to the chair beside the pool and crossed your arms. 
 
"Hey." Chaejin said and sat next to you. You nodded and pouted. Chaejin chuckled, "Something wrong?" 
You stood up and nearly slipped because of your heels. Fortunately, Chaejin was there to catch you in time. You sighed, "Mianhae oppa." He just nodded and sat back down. 
 
You let out a sigh again and stared ahead. The drunk guy suddenly walked up to you and smirked, "Hey there. I'm Myungsoo by the way. Call me L." 
 
You scoffed. "L? Seriously? You love Death Note too much? Tch." You rolled your eyes. 
 
"Brrgh." You heard him. You looked at him, "Yah, go puke somewhere else!" Myungsoo just grinned at you and swayed side to side. "Y-Yah!!!!!"
 
SPLASH!
 
You fell into the pool with Myungsoo. You pushed him away, slapped him hard and swam out of the pool. You shot him a death glare and stomped, "Argh! You stupid drunkard!" You yelled and stormed off. Chaejin looked at Myungsoo and followed after you. 
 
---------------
 
You exited your dad's office and bumped into Jaejoong. You suddenly went down and held on tight on his leg, "Oppa! Please marry a rich girl whose dad owns a company so that I won't get married to L!!" You begged. 
 
Jaejoong looked down at you and shook his head, "Sorry baby, but I'm too young to get married." 
You sighed, "You're already 24 and you still think that you're young? Aish, please oppa! I don't want to get married to a dickhead!" 
 
Jaejoong chuckled and shook you off his leg, "Sorry ~~~~~, but you have to do this for our company's sake. You might not want guilt to wash over you if you refuse to marry Myungsoo. It's the best for our family. I'm really sorry ~~~~~." With that, he went to his room. 
 
You sighed and frowned, "I guess I'll have to deal with it." You muttered through gritted teeth and went to your room, trying to form a plan on how to kill Kim Myungsoo.
 

Wah! Thanks for subscribing everyone!