Chapter 1 ~*~ December 18th 3207 Earth

Alien Perfection: Chronicle from the United Federation of Earth

Archon was a friend of mine. He was a good man, but lonely and often jaded. He was alive but not really living. The war made him that way. He was just a teenager when the first Galactic warship landed on Earth. Like so many other boys his age, he quit school and volunteered for the United Federation of Earth (UFE). Archon was also one of the first men to volunteer to get robotic enhancements.

Over the years Archon got more and more robotic enhancements. So many in fact, some would say he was more robot than human. He has robotic arms with weapons, enhanced legs, and several internal organs including brain enhancements and fully robotic lungs and heart. He is considered a superhuman.

His robotic enhancements however are not the only thing that make Archon stand out in a crowd. He has learned some magic from the Sirians and seems to have some natural form of ESP. It was because of the ESP that Archon knew it wasn’t just a dream. It was a foretelling. A prediction of what would come to pass.

It was the same dream night after night. Each time however new pieces of the puzzle were revealed to him. The dream was probably the most important thing of his life. It foretold of him finding his lifemate. A lifemate is someone that you share your lifeblood with. Half of the same whole. Archon knew his lifemate was alive and trying desperately to communicate with him. He also knew he had to find her and he had to find her fast. He looked down at his notebook and reread all of the details he gleaned from his most recent vision.

The Reptilians rounded the bend and caught their first sight of him. The battalion was a combination of Reptilians and Termaritans. Archon watched the lead reptilian’s nose twitch as he confirmed Archon was indeed a human. Just the sight of the Reptilians caused Archon’s anger to boil. He wanted to rip the bastard’s throat out and leave his dead bloody body lying on the sandy ground to rot for all eternity.

The leader looked over at the female then back at Archon. The female had her hands tied behind her back and the reptilian leader was pulling her with a rope that was looped around her neck. Something in the way he looked at Archon’s lifemate caused his anger to triple into pure black-out fury. It was obvious to Archon that they were mistreating her and had been for quite some time.

His lifemate tripped and fell roughly to the ground. The reptilian leader dropped his hold of the rope and instead focused his attention on Archon. He built speed as he launched himself at Archon. He tore into him with everything he had. His battalion members fought beside him and they too gave it everything they had. They foolishly thought, there was no way Archon was going to survive the attack.

They were wrong. It didn’t matter that they had more than two dozen reptilian, plus a dozen or more Termaritans fighting with them. Had I been there with Archon that day, I would have laughed at the foolish battalion. So many years we’ve been fighting them, and they still don’t learn. How could they misevaluate what Archon was?

Anyhow, the reptilian kept coming at Archon and it appeared they had no intention of backing down. They were doing their best to tear off his head. But no matter how hard the Reptilian fought, Archon stood strong. He was a robotically enhanced superhuman. He was ten times stronger than the average enhanced Earthling. They would need closer to a fifty Reptilians to take him down, and that was if he wasn’t angry.

Archon however was pissed. They had his lifemate and he wanted her. He hated that they had abused her. Nothing would make him stop. He was going to fight to his last breath. Whatever it took to rescue his lifemate. Minutes turned into hours and still he stood powerful against them. It was almost as if he was playing the reptilian for fools.

Finally, the leader started to consider the fact that this was no ordinary enhanced Earthling. With his power and his enhancements, they weren’t going to have any luck on bringing him down. The Termaritans battalion members must have come to the same conclusion as the Reptilians since most of them started backing off and disappearing into the desert. The lead reptilian roared a battle cry deep in his throat letting them know that he expected them to continue the fight, backing off wasn’t an option. Despite his roar, the others in the battalion slowly but surely leaving the fray.