Drunken

Drunken
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Supposedly, under the fluorescent lights, the dim lights and colorful flickering, Sooyoung could enjoy it with the sound of music, pounding through her ear. The short-haired brunette girl couldn’t really enjoy the party that was held only once a year it was because her cell phone. Her mobile phone was missing. More precisely she did not know where she put it last time. As a human with blood type O, she just couldn’t sit around without wandering here and there during the party.

Sooyoung went to the bar for her second search. She glanced carefully. The colourful spotlights that and off seemed to be only a little help. She crouched down, in case she dropped it, she threw a glance down the chairs, looking here and there, until her activities seemed to disturb the person who was already sitting there—a man. His right hand holding the phone and the other hand holding a glass of Liquor—half.

"Excuse me. Did you see the cell phone left in here?" She asked the bartender.

"Mobile phones? Apparently not, Miss. Sorry." Sooyoung nodded in resignation and thanked him.

"Sooyoung? What happened? You lost your cellphone?" Asked the young man—whom she noticed was doing something with his cell phone. Sooyoung realized it was Kyuhyun. Next to him, there was Onew—that was doing something she didn’t bother. "That's it. I left it somewhere and I forgot where is that somewhere." she let out a loud sigh, looking .

"You've been looking all over the place? Have you asked Taeyeon or Tiffany? Or did you forget you left it with someone?" He asked again. Sooyoung shook her head. "No. I remember I was the last one who held it." Kyuhyun jumped down from the high chair, and then, unexpectedly, come poking around down.

Hey is he trying to help? Am I seeing things?

She frowned, scratching her head.

Kyuhyun then crouched down, doing as she did earlier.

Sooyoung didn’t know why someone—especially Kyuhyun—suddenly came looking for her cell phone, she quickly shrugged, not wanting waste time to bother why he helped, feeling thankful instead, she has something more important to take care of, instead of the awkward changes of the devilish Cho Kyuhyun.

"Let's find your cell phone. You have not explored the whole room, have you?" Now Sooyoung could feel her chin touching the floor. Kyuhyun whom she knew, would most likely to say something like 'Oh? Well, go ahead and good luck. Eh but luck usually doesn’t come to you '. Annoying as hell. Not like this. But she followed Kyuhyun inevitably.

Throughout the search, the girl kept her head down, hoping to find it at the bottom and the exhaustive search could end soon—with the help of flashtlight that comes from cellphone belongs to Kyuhyun which he handed it to her for a while. While the man, with the other phone, had been dialing Sooyoung’s number, numerous times, while occasionally asking whomever he happened to encounter. Advantages of having two phones.

Felt that it had been more than fifteen minutes and the phone was not yet in sight. Well Kyuhyun wasn’t wondering, considering the phone ringing was impossible to hear, over the loud music that was pounding.

"If we can’t find it today, what would you do?" Kyuhyun asked, as himself, looking a bit tired

"We can’t! Inside of it was everything, everything, all kinds. Well you know that already. Idol’s privacy." Kyuhyun nodded knowingly. Under the dim light, he could see the expression of giving up on her face. However, Kyuhyun himself looked like he was ready to continue the search for—even maybe five more hours.

"Then, let's look for more. You probably didn’t lost it, someone might have secured it." His expression was like don’t-worry-I’ll-find-it. Looked like she had completely ignored the awkward concerns that Kyuhyun was giving to her. So she nodded in agreement.

"Wait. Sooyoung, you sat in the corner earlier, didn’t you?" Kyuhyun asked. His index finger pointing to the corner in question. "Yeah, we have searched it there."

"When you sat there, you did realize that Chanyeol was next to you, right?" Sooyoung nodded confusedly. "You did. My guess is, you left your phone there, and maybe Chanyeol saw it?” Kyuhyun said, was already sure with his own thinking. He started walking again, but this time, the destination is Park Chanyeol.

It was not long until she found Park Chanyeol standing beside Baekhyun, at least ten meters in front of her.

"Chanyeol!" Sooyoung shouted. She had to shout repeatedly as she fought with the music that muffle her voice. She finally gave Chanyeol a pat on the shoulder, and he turned.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter