EXTRA

Craving
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Actually I've wrote draft for this chapter and suddenly wanted to write something tonight. Tadaaa~ enjoy

-Chongsub-

***

Namjoo has 1 weeks left before the due date but she always went out and walking around the mall looking for baby stuff eventhough she already bought and prepared for her baby a long time ago.

"Honey, please~~~ lets go to the mall. I wanted to buy cute pyjama for our baby."

"We already bought it last two days. Remember?"

Hyuk already banned her from going outside because he afraid something bad might happen to his baby if his wife moves too much. Besides, it his first experience so he took a lot of care towards Namjoo. Unlike Namjoo who doesn't bother her husband worries.

"I know... but that shop gives special offer with 50% discount today! Please~~~ I really wanted to buy that pyjama the one  I showed to you the other day."

"Which one?? You showed me too many pyjama,"

"The blue one with polka dots on it."

Hyuk sighed.

"You already promised me that you won't shopping baby things anymore. The doctor also said that you shouldn't move around too much."

"Yeah..I did promised that but..."

"But what?" asked Hyuk seriously.

"I know you're worry about me and the baby. But please, honey~~ I promised this will be the last time," Namjoo makes her aegyo towards her husband hoping she would success.

Hyuk did not say anything and just walk away from the room leaving Namjoo who was sitting on the bed. Upon her husband action, she knew that her plan to buy the pyjama was failed.

"I hate you, Han Sanghyuk!! Even my mom doesn't control me like you do! Its not like I buy those clothes for myself. Its for the baby. OUR BABY!" shouted Namjoo as she cannot control her anger.

Suddenly, Namjoo feel a sting around her lower abdomen. She felt the sting become more and more hurt across the time.

"Aaahhh!!!" Namjoo screamed and then she saw the bed was dampened with clear liquid.

"Honey!!!" She shouted for her husband and hoping he would come fast.

Hyuk who heard Namjoo screamed quickly ran to the room to see what happen. His eyes widen upon looking at Namjoo condition.

"What's wrong Namjoo-yah?? Are you hurt??" asked Hyuk nervously.

"I..th..think the b..baby is coming ..o..out,"

"WHAT?!?!?" Hyuk was shocked and does not know what to do until Namjoo asked him to bring her to the hospital.

He quickly carried Namjoo to the car and went to the hospital. Along the journey, Hyuk holding his wife hand tightly to gives her strength and also to relax her.

After arrived, the nurse took Namjoo and placed her at one of the room. Sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter