Fin

Letter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seulgi and Irene are best friends. You would never see one without the other. Of course, not until a guy came in between.

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

"Hey! Stupid Kang?! Are you even listening to me?" I blinked a few times before realizing I had sort of dozed off to the sound of Joohyun's voice. The cause? Park Bogum. 

"Yes Joohyun I was listening....." I was met with a strong pinch towards my forearm. "I told you it's Irene when we're in public!" Joohyun huffed her cheeks out, "If you were actually listening, is that a yes or no?"

A few thoughts came to my mind, "Wait what did she ask me? Probably to go out for ice cream again."

"Yes ,Joohyun I'll take you for-"  I was cut off with a strong body toppling on towards mine."

"Thank you so much Seulgi-ah!" A letter was forcefully shoved into my hands.  Before I could question what in the world she was talking about, I was cut off once again with a kiss on the cheek, and the ruffling of my hair.

"Make sure Bogum gets that note at football practice! Love ya Kang!"

She ran away before I could do anything, I was left with the note in my hands titled "To Bogum oppa <3 !"

-

-

-

-

-

-

"Dear Bogum,

Aish! I don't know how to start this stupid letter!"

Ok.......

Oppa~~ Think of this as my confession to you.

I reaallly like you, I hope you like me too, let's go on a date hmm???

Meet me at the rooftop after school with your answer ok?

               "With the upmost love, Bae Irene <"

 

Seulgi sighed at the letter in her hands while sitting on the bleachers outside, watching football practice where she would give Joohyun's confession letter to Bogum.

She stared solemnly out onto the field watching Joohyun's crush playing. He was the typical star quarterback and Joohyun was the typical perfect girl. "They would make the perfect couple" She thought. Something Seulgi thought her and Irene would not.

Depsite being best friends, Irene and Seulgi were very different. Complete opposites almost. Irene was someone everyone loved, she was bright, clumsy in a cute way, carefree, and made perfect grades. Seulgi also made perfect grades, but she was considered a cold person because she was always focused on her studies and never tried to befriend another.

Irene was the first to befriend her, and get Seulgi out of her shell. No one thought the pair would get along, let alone become best friends.

Then Seulgi had to fall in love with her.

Seulgi didn't fall in love with Irene because she was pretty or smart, she fell in love because no matter how badly Seulgi treated her sometimes, Irene still kept that dumb smile on her face and clung onto the younger like a koala.

"There goes my first friend." Seulgi mumbled.

Joohyun had been bugging Seulgi the entire day about the note.

At lunch.

"KANG SEUL, DON'T FORGET THE NOTE!"

Between classes.

"Make sure he doesn't think it's from you hmm?"

In the hallway.

"Note!" Joohyun mouthed, followed by a wink.

Seulgi al

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter