East Wall

Four Walls: East Wall
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hey, are you busy?" The person at the other end of the line asked. James looked around at the organized mess that he calls his studio before replying. "Not really. What's up?" He answered. A little white lie never hurt anyone.

"Great! Can I come over?" Said the girl with undeniable excitement. "Sure! I can always make time for my little llama!" He'll get to see her today and his smile couldn't get any bigger. "Alright, I'll be there in a few minutes! See ya!" Then the line went dead.

James put down his guitar and stared at the mess in front of him. His desk was covered in mountains of unfinished music sheets. Contrary to what he just said earlier, he was very busy. It's already 10:38 pm and he still haven't had dinner yet. Hell, he hasn't even eaten lunch yet.

The band was pressed for time. The deadline for new songs for their upcoming album was fast approaching and James was crunching song after song. He locked himself in his studio and turned down all offers to hang out for the day. He was definitely busy alright. But never too busy for her.

He glanced at the clock. He cursed. Amber will be here in a few minutes. He hurriedly stacked the papers and hid them in a drawer. He always has time for her. Even when he doesn't, he always makes time for her.

 

 

James just finished putting the last pile of music sheets inside a drawer when the doorbell rang. He immediately had a smile on his face. He pressed the intercom and decided to mess with her just for the giggles."Who is it?" He asked. "Big llama it's me! Let me in it's cold!" Came her reply as she stared into the camera. He loved it when she calls him that nickname. It makes his insides all mushy whenever he calls him that.

"I missed you!" Said the girl in front of him before he was engulfed in a tight hug. "I missed you too little llama!" He wished that they could just stay like that a little longer but she pulled away just as quickly as she hugged him. She took a look around the studio and let out a sigh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter