Going for a Date!

Losing You is Not My Option [REWRITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I wrote this while listening to Mean by Bolbbalgan4 ^^ you should listen to it while reading this, it's a fun song since I made Tiffany as POV xD

 

________________________________________________________________________________

 

Tiffany POV

 

We are on our way to go the park to see cherry blossom. Hands clamps together and I mentally sighed, remembered that today we actually having a normal date. Of course I felt nervous, even though it's been a long time I'm sticking with Jiwon. But I never felt this kind of nervous before, maybe it's because Jiwon finally accept me.

 

I don't know what to do later, maybe just go for a walk? ugh, I don't even have it my mind right now. I just hope that everything will be alright.

 

I can feel that my palms are sweating, I tried to make myself calm so it won't show that I'm actually nervous about it. But then, Jiwon hold my hand and intertwined our fingers. I looked up at her, she just smile like crazy and didn't say anything.

 

"You k-know...y-ou should k-keep driving, with b-both hands. Be-because your other hands is hurt" I muttered. Oh my, she must realized that I'm stuttering because she's giggling right now.

 

"It's okay, you're so cute when you're nervous" she said, making me blush and cause to lower my head.

 

"It is because I'm going out for a date with the sweetest girl in the world" I told her while gently rubbing the back of her hand with my thumb.

 

"Then if I'm not the sweetest girl in the world, will you still date me?" She playfully said.

 

I squeeze her hand a bit and answer, "Of course I will still date you, Jiwon is being Jiwon. No matter how different you're" I slightly smirked at my last sentences and genuiely smile at her.

 

She stopped when the traffic light shows red light and she softly nodded her head, "Yeah, yeah, yeah. Right, sweet talker"

 

I turned my head to the left to give her a glare but suddenly I felt pair of lips peck on my lips. I was suprised and hold my lips afterward while Jiwon just keep driving with her awkward gesture.

 

Few minutes of silence, she broke it by chuckling. "What so funny?" I asked, my eyes focusing on the road. Still holding her hand.

 

"We act like we never did it. You should see your face when I accidently kiss you" She joke.

 

I remained silent, pretending that I'm mad with her. Then she gently squeeze my hand, "Awwwww~ Look who is sulking about it" she used her aegyo voice, I can't....I tried to keep my straight-faced and act cold.

 

I could feel that she's smiling right now, she pull my hand and planted a soft kiss on the back of my hand. Sheesh, Jiwon why are you doing this to me. I'm trying so hard to prevent myself to look at her, she still need to coax me more.

 

"I love you" she mouthed, I scoffed to her words. "Oh? You didn't believe it?"

 

What you wanna do this time? Huh, she stopped the car when there's traffic light. I stared at her as she rolled down the car window and greet an older person from the other car.

 

"Annyeonghaseyo Samchon!" she waved to the old man. The old man smiled generously to her and greet back, "Samchon, this is my girlfriend. I love her so much, do we look cute together?" she asked.

 

I'm panicked, she's risking the relationship. I held her hand tighter and praying to myself that it'll be okay, the old man and his wife chuckled. "Omo, both of you matched together" what?....

 

"Look at that girl, she must be lucky to have a brave boyfriend like you. Well, young lady. Don't leave this boy, he's good" the old man said to both of you, I unconsciously smiled to them. Literally, I'm confused yet my heart beats so fast.

 

Just by then, she bid goodbyes to them and the car start moving again. "What was that? You're risking our relationship" I exclaimed. She just smiled and winked to me, which makes my heart beats so fast again. You should stop with your cheesiness Min Jiwon.

 

__________________________________

(A/N: I started listening to My Medicine by Luna of f(x) . Her album is lit :O I like her singing ballad tbh xD)

 

We walked around the park, eating ice cream, my arm clinged to hers. I love the surrounding, it's all PINK! even our clothes are pink. I just remembered that Jiwon used to hate pink colour and refused to have one shirt that pink coloured, but look at her now. She even have a pair of pink coloured clothes in her closet.

 

"Is this how it feels to go on date?" She asked, eyes up. Looking at cherry blossom tree. I glanced to her, a smile plastered on her face. This kid, she's not joking about her relationship life. I snuggled closer to her arm.

 

"What do you mean?" I asked her, to make su

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter