The Call

Magnetic Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

7:00 In the Evening

Still laying down in her bed. Sulli stretch her body. She slowly opened her eyes and she looked straight in her room's window! She fall asleep for 4 hours.

Her hands caressed her bed to search for her phone!

4messages
5 missed calls from Jiyoung


-Jiyoung-
"Sulli I'm on my way to Victoria's house. I'll see you there."

-Jiyoung-
"Yah Sulli I'm already here in Victoria's pad. Where are you? You're not even answering my calls."

-Jiyoung-
"Sulli we will wait you here. Make it fast."

Sulli got up in her bed as fast as she could. She headed to the bathroom to take a quick shower.

"Aish How can I sleep that long? I'm sure I'll be dead to Jiyoung and Victoria later."Sulli murmured while  putting lotion in her legs.

After putting some lotion she removed her robe and wore a black chiffon halter top and black fitted jeans. Then she wore her white sneakers shoes.

She put a moisturizer and a lip balm for her dry lips.
She let her long straight black hair to caressed her soft skin.

She take a glance in a huge mirror. She smiled as she felt satisfied. She look damn hot, y and beautiful in her outfit. Her blacks outfit made her skin glows.

She fix her things and she grab her white LV bag. Sulli leaves her room quickly.

"Dad, mom I'll just go to Victoria's house." Sulli said to her parents who's sitting in the living room.

"Take care Sulli. Come home early okay?"Her mother said.

"Yes mom."Sulli replied and then she kissed her parents.

"Our baby is really growing fast."Mrs. Choi murmured.

Mr. Choi smiled."Do you want another baby, Honey?" Mr. Choi teased his wife while winking.

Mrs. Choi burst into laughter. "Darling you're so fast to get tired this time. Let's do it when you don't have a work and I think we're a bit old for that."

"Then I wont go to work tomorrow, and Honey, my knees are still strong." Mr. Choi patted his knees and then caressed Mrs.Choi's shoulder.

They're too busy cuddling each other when Sulli entered again, running and rushing to go to her room.

"Sulli. Why you're in hurry?"Mr.Choi ask

Sulli didn't mind to look at her father."I'm sorry Dad I'm in hurry I forgot my phone. I'm so dead to Jiyoung and Victoria now."

Mr. and Mrs. Choi smiled.


"I got it. I'll go now mom and dad."Said Sulli while walking in the stairs a bit too fast.

"Take care Sulli. Drive safely"Mr.Choi shouted

"Yes dad, I love you both."Sulli replied


Donghae's Pad

"Hyung what now?"Chanyeol ask.

"Let's try to make a rock version of lucifer." Yonghwa suggested

Donghae and Minho glance at each other and smiled mischievously.

"Okay let's try how it will turn out."Chanyeol replied

"In one, two, three."Yonghwa counted while tapping the cymbals

Chanyeol started to strum the guitar and Donghae started the bass guitar.

Their drums, and guitars started to make some tune of Lucifer as a rock version.

Minho also strums his guitar, he fixed the stand of the microphone and then he closed his eyes and started singing.

---


"Wow. I didn't know that Lucifer would make a good sounds with a rock version."Donghae blurted out

"Well we should try other sometimes."Minho added

"Alright! So let's stop now. Let's do it again next time."Yonghwa said

Donghae raised his eyebrow. "Why? We still have a lot of time. It's still early."

"Don't ask it. I have a date. I need to meet my girl."Yonghwa replied winking at his friends.

"Aish! Stop being clingy to your girlfriend."Chanyeol .

Yonghwa chuckled."You know if you love someone you will always want to be with her. You should try it."

Donghae, Chanyeol and Minho glanced at him."Then you already, Mr. Lover boy!" they said at the same and then laugh.

-----


Sulli arrived at Victoria's house at exactly 8:30. She step out in her car and headed to the living room.

"Yah! Why you're so late?"Jiyoung shouted looking at her.

"I'm sorry. I fall asleep, I forgot that we have a night out."Sulli replied flatly. She sat between Jiyoung and Victoria in the couch.

"Well you must be tired Ssul. How are you? I haven't seen you in the school earlier."Victoria said

"I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter