Mr.Bunny ears

Mr.Bunny ears

"Hi! My name is Jimin!" A happy looking Jimin came onto the screen "And this is Yoongi."

The camera panned over to a sleepy looking Yoongi before panning back.

"Do you ever feel like you don't have enough swag?" Jimin asked with a serious expression before grinning again "Well I have just the thing for you!" 

The camera moved again to show Yoongi but this time he had bunny ears on.

"Mr. Bunny ears is a completly un-affordable, absolutely unnecessary item that in no way helps you get swag."

Yoongi nodded along with him before stopping and turning to him "Wait, then why am I wearing them?" He asked annoyed but Jimin ignored him.

"But for $999.99 plus shipping and handling I will add in this pink tutu!" The screen suddenly showed him forcing Yoongi into the tutu.

"I am not wearing this!" Yoongi yelled as he tried pushing Jimin away "Yes you are!" Jimin yelled back.

The screen went black for a few seconds before showing Yoongi again in the tutu and bunny ears with a glare on his face.

"Come on say it!" A voice that sounded oddly like Jimin came from behind the camera.

"I'm not saying it." He grumbled.

"Oh yes you are." Jimin said and you could see Yoongi's eyes widen before the screen went black again.

Yoongi appeared once more on the screen with a forced smile "I have-"

"You have to do better than that!" Jimins angry voice came again.

"I-" Yoongi tried again but Jimin shook his head behind the screen.

"Better!"

"I have swag! Do you have swag?" Yoongi forced out before Jimin could yell again.

"It'll do for now." Jimin said before appearing once more on screen.

"Call now at I-dont-got-swag and I'll add in this totally free and again unnecessary additional 3 Mr.bunny ears and 4 tutus!" 

He struggled to pull Yoongi with him into the shot "I'm not going-" Yoongi cut off in a scream when Jimin suddenly picked him up and dropped him in front of the camera like a baby.

"That's three easy payment of $888.88!" He swung his hands out as if he was presenting an award.

"I thought you said it was $999.99?" Yoongi asked from his spot on the ground before squawking in shock when Jimin kicked him while staring at the camera, smile still on his face.

"Call now!" 

The video faded to black once more.