Ten years after the break up

Time Machine

The fate has already planned for me and unnie to break up already… Unnie is a very good girl… She has no bad thing to point out… I know people will laugh at me if they know I broke up with unnie… Well, though I didn't have any heart to hurt her, I started the break up…

 

 

 

One day after the break up…

 

She woke up very very late… Whenever her dormmate checked her, she was sleeping in her bed while covering her whole body in a blanket… Her friend just sighed while watching her statue like body… And she left while shaking her head…

 

Unnie woke up at 11:00 am… I knew she would not attend the class for today… Her reflection on the mirror in the bathroom seemed sad and broken… Her eyes were still teary… And she didn't eat anything for the whole day…

 

 

 

 

Two days after the break up…

 

Unnie wore make-up and she seemed she was going to somewhere… And she ended up in a bar… She sat on the seat and drank expensive alcoholic drinks that I didn't know what their names were…

 

One glass after another… Empty glasses taking place in front of her became increased… At that time, a ert-like man approached her and whispered she was super hot…

 

Unnie looked at him who was as old as her father with dizzy eyes…

 

" Are you drunken, hottie? I'll send you off…"

 

" Sure…"

 

Unnie answered with a smirk… And she threw the alcohol in her hand at his face… He didn't expect it and became furious… He was about to hit her when her friends who were looking for her arrived and saved her…

 

" Please, Rong-ah… If you are suffering like this, we will be sad too…"

 

Her friends tried to pleased her but she never listened… Finally, her friends had to drag her out from the bar… I knew everything in detail because I was at there all time… I was sitting at the dark corner and watched her all time…

 

 

 

 

Four days after the break up…

 

It has been two days that unnie was lying unconcious on the hospital bed… She hasn't woken up yet since the night she got drunken… Sometimes, she whispered my name… May be she was dreaming about me…

 

 

 

 

Six days after the break up…

 

I was standing beside the hospital bed… I came here secretly and looking at her face silently… I was standing there all night and I left when she was about to wake up…

 

 

 

 

 

One week after the break up…

 

Today, she could discharge from the hoapital… The first thing she did after discharge is locking herself in the bathroom… And she came out after a very very long time…

 

When her friends checked inside the bathroom after it, they found that it had been cleaned 100%… It seemed she washed the bathroom…

 

The cheerful smiling girl was now changed into a quiet one… Her eyes are showing that she still didn't forget me and the past memories with me… And her friends knew about it too…

 

She sank herself into studies to withstand the truth that she missed me a lot… She spent all her times in the library…

 

 

 

 

Two years after the break up…

 

She was chosen for student council for first year students… I knew it was not easy to be chosen… She had to try very hard… She also knew she had many responsibilities… And she tried harder…

 

When she was in third year, she became the most outstanding student… She was the role model for everyone… Many companies tried to make contract with her though she hadn't graduated yet…

 

 

 

 

 

Five years after the break up…

 

She got the scholar from a famous university for her further studies… There were too many guys around her who were much better than me…

 

But she didn't accept them… Except him… Yes… She was closed with Luhan as her brother… He was the only one who could come near to her…

 

 

 

 

 

Nine years after the break up…

 

I heard that she had engaged… As expected, her soon-to-be-husband was Luhan…

 

 

 

 

 

Ten years after the break up…

 

Unnie is going to marry… About a month before her wedding, she is sitting on the sofa in her living room and filling the wedding ceremony invitation cards…

 

She is smiling with satisfaction… And I know almost everyone will get the invitation except me… The invitation cards are too beautiful…

 

She is filling the names of groom and bride which they wanted to make in handwriting… While she is filling the 12th card, she suddenly stops… And she is staring at the card for a few minutes…

 

After that, she cries… She cries badly… She cries sadly… She cries like her heart has broken just now… Wae??? Is somethimg wrong???

 

I become worried and make steps closer to her… And I find that her has written my name in the place of the groom's name…

 

" Unnie…"

 

I don't know she wrote it as she still misses me or her hand wrote it by itself… But tears are also falling on my face… This is the first time I cry ten years after the break up…

 

But she will not know about it… Well, no one will do either… Because they can't see me… They can't see ghosts… Plus ghosts don't have any tear…

 

If I have a time machine, I will not run through the road in hurry… I went to Unnie's dorm with a cake for her birthday… And when I was crossing the road, I was hit by a car passing by…

 

And… I…

 

I…