Done

Red Handed

GD is watching his computer's monitor when CL came in and sitting quietly on the sofa right behind him, watching at the man who is doing his work seriously. Sometimes he will brush his hair with his finger or taping his point finger at the table, copying the rhythms he heard on his earphone or pulling his hair because he got frustrated. Even so she really adore the man in front of her cuz if you asking what is happiness for her, she will surely said his name with no hesitation cuz he make her happy more that she could herself.
"Oppa!" She called him when he take off his earphone.
"Hey how long you've been here ? I didn't hear the door open." He turned his head to see her looking at her shiny watch circling her wrist.
The man frowning while his eyes still at the girl. CL then lift her head, smiling at the man cheerfully and rose from the sofa, walking to the man and hug him from behind caressing his cheek with hers. GD smiling feeling the soft skin of the girl he loved the most on him, he grabs her hand and kisses it softly.
CL chuckled at what the man just did. " What are you doing ?" she ask, turned his face at the same time as GD turned his and they laugh together.
GD rubs his nose to hers. "On the process of making something."
"And for whom this something ?" She ask again, teasing the man by pouting his lip cutely, slightly touching his lips.
"Youngbae." He said pouting his lips to capture hers.
CL reads the lyrics at the monitor and starred at him blankly for a couple of seconds before letting go off her hug and backed away from him. "Oppa are you gay ?" She said blankly.
"What ? Chaerin I'm not in the mood for that." He said looking at the girl lazily. "Come here." He taps his lap, telling her to sit there.
"NO WAY!! So all this time you do this and that to him.. You.."
"Oh come on." He rolled his eyes. "That lyrics, he wrote it himself okay and there this word here, Girl see that ?" He pointed at the monitor screen.
"Oppa, you can't do this to him, he already have Hyorin eonni."
"YAH!!" He shot her with his cold pair of eyes, rose from his chair and turned his body at her, watching the girl backed away to the corner of the room with a fright look and he just rolled his eyes. "Why on earth you even had that thought huh?"
"Should i tell everything ? You wear girls clothes, you talk so smooth and YOU EVEN ACT LIKE ONE WITH SEUNGRI IN YOUR CONCERT." She said scoffed at the thought when she felt the coldness of the wall at her back, she gulped hard.
While GD is trying really hard to compress his anger that rising uncontrollable because the lack of sleep for the past view days. "Lee Chaerin, i haven't sleep for 3 days, you still want to bring this on." he said coldly.
"Kissing him on the lip, so gross!!" she crunching her nose in disgust.
"YAH!!!" and here he is blown at her last argument. He then walking to the now frighten girl, trap her in between his hands and the wall.
'I think I'm too much.' She thought to herself as GD leaned his face closer to her, erase the gap between them.
Staring at the girl dangerously GD his own lips lustful as the girl gone nervous at the act.
"What are you doing ?" CL chimed her groggy voice lowly unheardable.
But GD can hear it clearly because there's no gap left between them, he can even heard the sound of her heart beating fast. His smirk gone wider. "You know what else i missed in 3 days other then sleep ?" He ask, his lips slightly brushing hers while he talking and that makes the beat of her hear gone faster and farther.
She can feel the rush of her blood rising as she feel hot all of a sudden. "W what ?" She barely spoke.
"I didn't get to kiss you." He said simply and before she can even think about it he capture her lips and starting to explore the inside of his girl.
CL whose still in shock can only froze at the man activities, she can help but moan as she feels his tongue exploring his mouth like he haven't done it for years, hungrily wanting the girl to follow his lead to return his kiss.
And CL did return it, she kind of missing him too. She felt his hand on her waist trying to go over the boundaries, his sneaky hand going inside of her t-shirt and start to exploring her body. She can't help but moan again as his hand caressing his skin gently.
"Oh i miss you so much Chaerin-ah." he said in between their kiss and CL just reply with a feminine moan as she battling to lead.
Right before he is going to win the battle she heard the crack sound of the door opening and she can heard the person rolling his/her eyes lazily while closing the door awkwardly and leave but.. After two or three seconds later she can heard footsteps and the sound of the chair being used but GD didn't seems to stop and just kissing and exploring her like there is no tomorrow.
"Oppa~" CL barely said in between their kiss.
He let her go for seconds and look at her eyes. "Don't mind it, its just Youngbae." he said casually before capturing her lips again when they heard the manly sound of the person who now sitting before GD's computer with a blank face that can't be read even for the Sherlock. He just sit quietly in front of the computer and starting to explore his file documents, with his headphones on he busy drowning himself in his world like he never did any sin at GD and CL make out session.
GD sighing hardly before let the girl go completely from his grip, giving the girl time to tide herself before heading to the disturbance wearing the most annoyed face he had. While the man who sat at the chair he sits on before innocently humming to the song played at the headphones, he throw a murderous stare at him and violently taking off the headphones from the man. "What do you want Youngbae ?" he ask as the man turned his head to him.
"Oh nothing, just continue whatever you're doing, don't mind me." He said, flatly looking at his bestfriend.
"How can i do that ?" He said gritted his teeth, giving a warning look at Youngbae who seems to not aware of his murdered aura.
"You are the first 5 minutes before." He said as a matter of fact and grins cheekily at GD as CL walking closer to the couple, still busy tiding herself. "Sorry Chae-ah." he turned to the girl and gave his famous signature eyesmile.
"You want to dead ?" He rose his hand ready to hit the man when CL stops him by grabbing his hand and hold it gently and hugs the man.
"It's okay Oppa." She said to the both men and release her hug. "I'll just go home, i need rest bye oppa." She continued and walking to the sofa when GD grabs her hand
"Chaerin wait!" He said with a cutely pout.
"What ?"
"Will you help me Chae ?" GD asking looking at her direction and hugs the girl from behind, put his chin on CL's shoulder smelling the girl's soft hair.
"Ugh oppa ?" CL slightly push him and remove his hands from her. "Stop being a ert, i seriously have to go." She said and collecting her belongings.
The man just pouting, watching the girl.
"Yeah Ji stop being a ert already the other will come and it wont be good if they found your activity here." Taeyang said make the girl blushing hard.
' activity ?' She thought to herself.
"Yah you really wanna dead Bae ?" GD glared at the older man dangerously.
"No, beside i said the truth." He looking at the younger calmly. "They're going to see you here." he shows his phone to the other man, showing the chat history. "You're lucky I'm the one who arrived first, imagine if it was Seungri."
"Well, thats my cue i really don't wanna see Seungri now." CL said hurriedly before the man can open his mouth.
A slight smirke form on GD's face. 'Is she really jealous over Seungri ? Cute.' He thought to himself, he pinch her cheeks and kiss it softly. "Arraseo, don't lock your bedroom tonight." He manage to say when the girl headed to the door and wink at her before she closed the door.