Please accept my heart

Candy boy

Momo P.O.V

It is our free day and I sit on the couch in the living area of the dorm. The other members all went out to meet with their friends. Well, that's what they said, but I know that in reality they meant their boyfriends with that.

It's very common to go on secret dates like this every now and then when you're an idol like we are. My mood is below zero, since I am single and therefore forced to stay at the dorm on my own.

Even the TV is betraying me since it only seems to show lovey dovey series. I don't understand that much of the dialogues, since it's Korean, but it's enough for me to turn off the TV in frustration and annoyance.

My love life really ! I'm startled when I suddenly hear a thud and feel the couch moving slightly under me meaning someone just sat down next to me.

Hu, who can this be now? I thought I was alone at the dorm today. Guess there's another lonely soul in our band after all. I inwardly sigh in relief when I hear the voice of the maknae. Oh so it's her! Should've known it!:

"Unnie, what are you doing here? I thought that you also went out like the others."

I huff out in frustration and answer her:

"I'm currently single so there is no point in me going out. How I wish that I had a boyfriend as well..."

 

She lays one arm on my shoulder and tells me softly:

"Don't be upset about that, unnie. Having a boyfriend isn't everything, you know. Also, technically we aren't even allowed to date, since we are idols and it could cause us a scandal being seen with a random boy."

I heave a sigh and say:

"Yeah, well I know that it's technically forbidden by the rules of the Entertainment and Park sajangnim would be very mad if he would find out. Still I think that it's unfair that everyone has a boyfriend despite me.

Maybe you are still too young to understand this, Tzuyu, but I want someone to hold my hand and who I can exchange sweet nothings with as well and go on dates and do all this couple stuff together with, you know..."

She nods her head and says absendmindedly:

"Hm, I see..."

Seriously this girl. Did she even listen to a single word I said just now? Kids these days... She looks at me apologetically and says:

"Unnie, I need to leave now as well. I have something very important to do, but I'll be back as soon as possible, okay?"

Yah, is she for real? Just a few minutes ago I had the feeling that she at least would stay by my side, but instead she also leaves me alone.

Just great leave me all alone here at this stupid dorm! I can very well have fun on my own and don't need my silly bandmates by my side.

 

Time goes by slowly and I have already done everything I could think of. I've eaten seemingly tons of food, since I am after all a huge shikshin.

Then I again tried to watch TV and well I really did watch a variety show called 'Running Man' which is apparently quite popular in this country, since I heard my Korean bandmates talk about it quite often already.

However, since I didn't understand half of the show and didn't know the apparent idols who participated on it I soon gave up on that as well.

Later I browsed the internet randomly and looked up first our band's name and then each of my bandmate's names. This wasn't all too interesting either and so I continued with checking my social media which I don't have a lot though and so this was a flop as well...

So now I am back to where I was before sitting on the couch with nothing to do and bored to death. The front door opens and finally two of my bandmates have come back.

I'm even more happy when it turns out to be the leader couple Nayeon and Jungyeon. They sit down on the couch next to me and immediately turn on the TV.

Nayeon looks at me in concern and like the good leader she is asks me:

"Momo-ah, are you okay? Have you eaten dinner already?"

I force out a smile and answer her:

"I'm fine, unnie. No, I haven't actually. I've been waiting for all of you to come back."

 

My heart is jumping in happiness when Jungyeon unnie exclaims:

"I'll cook dinner now! You must be very hungry already, Momo-ah, right?"

I blush slightly and answer her:

"Yes, I really am, unnie. Thank you for cooking the food. You're so caring like a husband."

Her cheeks are heating up slightly at my remark and Nayeon unnie giggles slightly while saying:

"Momo got a point there, Jungyeon-ah. You really act like a seobang around her. If I didn't know that you had a boyfriend I would totally think that you're hitting on this Japanese beauty here."

Did Nayeon unnie just call me a Japanese beauty? Oh my God! My face is redder than a ripe tomato and I burry my face in my lap in shame.

Jungyeon unnie also seems to be pretty flustered by our leader's words and whines out:

"Yah, unnie! Why do you have to be so embarrassing? I'm not hitting on anyone, okay? Just because I care for Momo doesn't mean that I hit on her and like you already said before I have a boyfriend already because I am straight!"

The door opens again and I'm more than glad to see my two Japanese fellows entering the dorm. I immediately exclaim:

"Finally you guys are back!"

Sana wraps one arm around me and asks softly:

"What's wrong, Mo? How come your face is so red? Do you have a fever?"

I shake my head and answer her:

"No, our leader has been acting embarrassing again and I was all alone here at the dorm because even Tzuyu left me behind..."

 

They look at me apologetically and Mina tells me:

"Hey, don't be upset please, Mo. I'm sure that you will soon find a boyfriend as well. You are a very beautiful girl with a lovely personality. The only problem is your shyness which you'll have to learn to overcome."

I nod my head since I can only agree. My stupid shyness is always in my way when it comes to things I really want and also this language barrier which is quite annoying and difficult.

One by one the other members come back. All despite one that is. My face loses all color when Nayeon unnie asks in concern:

"Does anyone know where the maknae is? I'm starting to get worried here..."

I start to feel guilty somehow and I tell Nayeon shyly:

"She went out a few hours ago and didn't told me where she wanted to go, but it sounded important though."

Nayeon unnie nods her head and says:

"I will go and search for Tzuyu-ah. It's turning dark outside already and I can't risk her getting lost..."

The moment she says this the door opens and a heavily packed, heavily panting Tzuyu enters the dorm. Her cheeks are heating up once eight pairs of eyes land on her and she exclaims:

"Sorry... for... being... late..."

She goes over to her room where she brings the bags with stuff she bought. I wonder what she bought that was so important that she needed to buy it immediately and she had to look for it this long...

 

After a moment she comes back and sits next to Jihyo and Dahyun. The latter immediately starts to roommate and friend again.

Tsk, these kids... They're really constantly bickering like kindergarten kids. My gaze meets that of Tzuyu for a moment and my heart is oddly beating faster when she smiles at me.

What is wrong with me? I shrug it off and avoid her eye contact for the rest of dinner. A delighted sigh escapes my lips at the delicious taste of the food and I tell Jungyeon unnie:

"The food you cooked once again tastes simply delicious, Jungyeon unnie."

Her cheeks are heating up slightly at this and she answers me shyly:

"Thank you, Momo-ah. It means a lot to me that you like the food I cooked."

How come she's so shy around me? My cheeks are heating up at the squeals of the other members. Why are they acting like Jungyeon unnie and I are a couple?

This is so embarrassing... I turn my gaze down and whisper:

"I'll go to the bathroom first, if you don't mind. I'm very tired..."

Since noone complains I leave the table and go to the bathroom. A sigh escapes my lips once the door behind me has closed. Just what is wrong with those girls?

 

Once I lay in my bed and close my eyes Tzuyu's smiling face for whatever reason pops up in my mind. My heart is yet again speeding up and I nearly go insane.

Just what is going on with me? Am I losing my mind already? It takes seemingly ages until I've finally fallen asleep...

I wake up by a silent knock on my door. Who can this be now? It's the middle of the night...

I lazily drag my body over to the door opening it and I step back in utmost surprise when I see the maknae standing there dressed in a suit with a box of chocolates in her hands.

She brightly smiles and asks:

"May I be your boyfriend, unnie?"

Oh my God I think I'm bound to get a heartattack... My cheeks are burning when I stutter out:

"T-Tzuyu you are a g-girl... Shouldn't you ask me if you can be my girlfriend instead then?"

Maybe it was a simple language misunderstanding? Did she actually say girlfriend and not boyfriend? However I'm left stunned when she shakes her head and tells me:

"Since you said that you wanted a boyfriend before I asked you if I can be your boyfriend and not your girlfriend, unnie. So will you accept my proposal? I promise to protect you, hold your hand, go on dates with you, tell you sweet nothings and buy you presents."

Tears are in my eyes when she starts to sing a line of our song 'Candy boy' at this and asks:

"Just be my, my, my baby... Do you accept my proposal, unnie?"

 

I can't hold back my tears anymore and answer her:

"Of course I do. You're such a fool, Tzuyu, running around Seoul, in order to buy this suit and the chocolates for me... But it's very touching and sweet none the less and I have to admit that I never got such a sweet and romantic proposal before."

She takes me into her embrace and I cry on her chest. I tell her through the sobbing:

"I'll ruin your suit with my tears..."

She caresses my hair softly and whispers:

"I absolutely don't mind that, unnie. The suit can be washed and will dry again. To be honest I would've never expected you to be so emotional, unnie..."

Just why am I so emotional anyways? God, I'm so confused! Normally I would've most likely laughed about this but somehow it's different.

Is it because it is Tzuyu? Without thinking I drag her inside my room and close the door behind us. She looks at me questioningly and asks in concern:

"Is everything alright?"

I answer her shyly:

"Since you are my boyfriend now. I thought we could sleep together..."

Her cheeks are heating up sending my heart aflutter and she whispers:

"Whatever you wish, princess. I will protect you tonight."

Oh my God! Did she really just call me princess? My heart is beating so fast at her new nickname for me.

 

 

 

Tzuyu P.O.V

My heart is beating incredibly fast once we're lying next to each other in her bed. Her sweet scent is making me feel slightly dizzy and the familiar fluttery feeling spreads in my stomach when she lays her head on my chest.

I softly caress her hair and whisper:

"I love you, Momo. It might seem wrong to you now, since we are actually both girls, but I can't help my feelings. I've always been this way, you know. I get that you most likely only see me as some sort of substitute for a real boyfriend and that's fine by me..."

My heart is beating faster when she comes up to me and she is now facing me. I blush madly at her intense gaze and I can't believe my ears when she tells me in the softest voice:

"I was right before, Tzuyu. You really are a fool. Why would I only see you as a substitute, hu? A girl as beautiful, cute, lovely and amazing as you can never be only a substitute. You are very special Tzuyu and I only today realized how special you are to me.

I love you as well, Tzuyu with all my heart and as a girl. So instead of calling yourself my boyfriend I would like you to call yourself my girlfriend instead, since I am proud to be able to call you that. Thank you so much for finally making me realize who I truly am."

I've actually started to cry since her words have touched something deep inside of me and she once again cuddles into my embrace.

She has already fallen asleep and my heart is melting since she looks so adorable like this. I caress her hair lovingly and whisper in her ear:

"Thank you, princess..."

Soon my eyes close as well and I also fall asleep...

 

I wake up by giggling and voices. When I open my eyes I back away in shock at the sight of all our members that are standing around the bed with wide grins on their faces.

My cheeks are heating up when Jungyeon unnie shows me two thumbs up and says:

"Nice catch, Tzuyu-ah! So may I congratulate you now?"

I nod my head and tell her:

"You may, unnie. She accepted my proposal."

Everyone starts to squeal and freak out at this. Duh, why do they have to be so loud? I'm alarmed when my girlfriend wakes up in my embrace and the inavoidable shriek escapes her lips at the sight of all the others in our room.

Amazing, now they woke my princess up! She snuggles into my embrace in terror and whispers:

"What are they all doing here? Do they know?"

I heave a sigh and tell her apologetically:

"Apparently they do. I'm very sorry, princess. The positive news is that they all accept us as a couple."

Like on cue Nayeon unnie comes over to us and hands us over a big cake on which stands 'Congratulations, TzuMo. 2X ♥ U 2'. Momo furrows her brows which looks adorable and asks me cutely:

"What does the message on the cake mean, baby?"

Oh my God! Did she just call me baby? I blush madly at this making everyone squeal again and I tell her shyly:

"It means: 'Congratulations, TzuMo which must mean us two and the rest says Twice loves you two."

Momo squeals in delight at this and exclaims happily:

"TzuMo love Twice, too! Right, baby?"

I nod and say happily:

"Right, princess. You guys are the best friends and bandmates we could wish for. Thank you so much!"

 

 

~The end~