Final

Goodbye
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon sighed as she looked around her room. Well what was once her room. She had boxes near the door, some closed and others scattered about in the room.

She would say that she couldn't believe it but it was true. Their hard work, everything that they've built and done  for the past 8 years was all just memories now. Girls' Generation has finally come to an end.

They knew eventually they all had to go their separate ways. And now, they finally agreed to just stop. They all wanted to pursue different dreams now, in and out of the entertainment industry. 

Of course Taeyeon was going to continue putting out albums as a solo artist, she loved to sing, they all did, they were passionate but Taeyeon just couldn't walk away from it. 

She had her future prepared. She worried for the rest, especially her. Her Hyoyeon. She worried how much time she would have for her girlfriend when she would be busy, most likely on tours and such. 

Hyoyeon wanted to start a dance school. Taeyeon wasn't against the idea and she didn't want Hyoyeon to not pursue her dreams, but she still worried.

What if they weren't going to work out after all? Long distance could only take a relationship so far. But Taeyeon believed they could. 

She sighed once more, like she has all day long, and stood up, continuing to pick up thing around her room and putting her things into the boxes on the floor.

Less thinking, more doing.

***
Why do we say goodbye
When there's no good in it at all?
My eyes just won't keep dry
Every tear is a waterfall
I'm holding on
To all the memories I can recall
Now I cherish every moment
Big or small

The eight girls stood in the empty living room, standing in a circle, looking at each other. They were all smiling, but they all had tears running down their make up free faces. It was time for them to leave their place for good. Some were headed to the airport, others to different parts of Seoul. 

"I guess this is goodbye." Sooyoung said, interrupting the silence. 

"It's not a goodbye, it's more of like a see you later." Sunny followed.

Taeyeon laughed bitterly, "I know it's hard to say it, but it is goodbye. Do you honestly believe we'll have time to ever catch up? We'll be busy with our own lives."

The girls stayed silent, knowing what Taeyeon said was true. They all hugged and bid each other goodbye, before one by one left the place where they all shared their memories together as a group.

Soon enough, only Hyoyeon and Taeyeon were left.

"What's going to happen to us?" Hyoyeon asked, she's asked this question many times before, more specifically in the past two weeks when they went to talk to their management

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter