Chapter 17: Happy Ending.

Sequel: LOVE DUMB.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Soon the night falls and everything that was planned for Hanbin’s birthday was set-up perfectly and a contented smile was planted on Sua’s face, hoping that Hanbin would love it a lot.

In less than 30 minutes, Hanbin arrived. 

He opened the door with a panicked face but soon felt calm when he saw Sua smiling at him with a table set-up behind her along with some candles lit up.

“Surprise!” Sua said excitedly and walked towards him after popping the party popper. 

She grabbed his wrist and pulled him to the table.

Hanbin was shocked and definitely no words coming out from his mouth. He just stared with his jaw ajar, gawking at what was in front of him.

He couldn’t believe he just got tricked by Sua.

“What are you even doing at our school rooftop?” Hanbin finally found his voice and asked.

Yes, the location was at our high school rooftop. 

But why?

Because high school was the place that filled with their memories and it was the place that they found something called ‘love’ for one another.

“To celebrate your birthday? Happy Birthday, Hanbin!” Sua awkwardly said when Hanbin was still in shock and his face had yet to show any hint of pleased.

*Did I do something wrong? Was he mad at me for playing such jokes on him?* Sua thought as she started to panic inside. *. I knew I shouldn't have do it…..*

“Sua,” he called firmly.

Beats of cold sweat started forming on Sua’s forehead as she stood rooted to the ground with her damped hands clenching together and her nervous lips trembling slightly.

That voice could make anyone pee in that pants. She swore.

“Don't play this kind of joke, it's not funny at all. Do you know how much worried I was when I thought I was going to lose you again?” Hanbin sighed and put his arms around my waist as he pulled her closer to him.

“I'm sorry….” She mumbled clear enough for him to hear as she looked down to the ground with her eyes filled with guilt.

“But don't worry, I love your surprise!” Hanbin pinched her nose and chuckled.

Well, glad that he loves it.

Sua shrugged and beamed to him, “ Look what I have made you! Blueberry steak!” Sua revealed him to the candle-light table she has set-up just for him.

His face lit up and his dimples were shown.

Yet again, her heart melted into a pool of chocolates. Nothing she could be happier than that.

Sua pulled him to the chair and gestured him to sit before going to the opposite side of him and take a sit in front of him.

“May the birthday boy enjoy his meal.” Sua said and took a slice of the steak as she fed him.

He gladly took a bite and smile, “Best steak ever.” He commented.

Just as the meal goes on, Sua took out a box that she has prepared for him.

Well, to be exact, it would be called as the ‘memory box’ than just simply called as a ‘box’

Hanbin took the box and looked at it with a confusion face before looking back up to me and raised his brow, “What's that?”

“Open up.” Sua encouraged with a smile on her face as she waited to see Hanbin’s reaction towards the gift.

Hanbin shrugged and opened the lid of the box, it was a memory box filled with polaroids of Sua, Hanbin and of course some contained with iKON as well as Sujeong.

Yeah… it took her hours to print it from the instant printer and to think of what exactly happened when they took the photo.

Sua wrote it all below the white corner of the polariods.

First, it was a photo her and the iKON members. She wrote: ‘First time meeting you and I swore I got the worse impression of you.’ 

Second was the photo when iKON stayed over at their house. She wrote: ‘Stay over at our house and when I heard you mumbling ‘good luck’ to me. A girl you like.’ (*Chapter 8 on prequel)

Third photo, it was just Sua and Hanbin.  She wrote: ‘Impromptu candle-light dinner by Donghyuk who thought we were together but we were just pretending.’

As soon as Hanbin read the third photo, he lifted up his head with a surprised look.

“Continue.” she stopped him to ask her any question and nodded her head towards the box for him to continue.

He frowned and went back into looking through at the polaroids.

Forth photo, it was a photo of Sua alone with a pororo band-aid. She wrote: ‘ I got slapped by Hyojung from Oh-My-Girl and you gave me this.’

Fifth photo, it was  Hanbin’s locker filled with her stuff. She wrote: ‘Your locker became more

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter