Violet And Her Friends #2

The 1st Day Of High School!

-continued-  (SUBSCRIBE 4 MORE)

*The montage ended*

[Vi] Sorry I'm late, so what did I miss..{What are they staring at...hmmm} wait is that Nick and the others from last year! WHAT are they doing here??

[Lucinda] OMG VI!! Finally you're here you guys Vi is here why don't you say Hi.. * They all greeted Vi*


(Over to the boys) 

[Nick] Guys look, isn't that Violet and the others.. [Chris] Yep they are and they look rea-- *interuppted by Jay* [Jay] Wow they all look different..!

*The Boys stared at the girls*


(Girls)

[VIolet] Look the boys are staring at us.. [Aqua and Tashi] STALKERS!! [Mahsi] Quiet it down, and LOOK at ROME *SQUEALS*!! [Lucinda] Who's going to them and saying Hi.. *They all said "SHOT NOT" except for Violet* [Violet] I will do it, now let the BabyBish through -LOL-...


[Nick] OMG VIOLET IS COMING..You guys stay here I'll say Hi to her..

*They meet, giving eye contact*

[Violet] Hi Nick, We didn't know you guys came to this high school..  [Nick] *stumbling the words* u-u-h h-hi Vi-o-let ho-w a-re y-you.. [Violet] Nick, don't be nervous I know it's the first day in High School, but you guys should join us to the lunch area.Is that Ok.. *Chris and Jere came over and interuppted* [Chris & Jere] OF COURSE ITS OK.. [Violet] Great, I'll tell the others, ba-bye! 

*The boys went to the lunch area where Violet said to join them*


(Hi Guys this story will be continued, HOPE U LIKE IT.!!)  --------->       MOTTO: BTS 4 LIFE, ESPECIALLY VKOOK     <3    SUBCRIBE AND COMMENT FOR ANY IDEAS *muah* (blowkisses)