Flashbaack ~ ( Ft. Rap Monster From BTS )

The New Trainee

BIAS OF BTSAuthor's POV:

{ FLASHBACK ~ }

The group was having light hearted fun. Being young, and just drinking. They're going to debut soon so they should let go! 

Jinhwan: " Hey you guys, we should play truth or dare! "

Donghyuk: " You know, a lot of stupid goes down when we play truth or dare... Especially when we are druuunnnkk ! ~ " 

Hanbin: " We should kick it up a knotch! If you chose truth, you take 5 shots of Soju. If you chose dare you drink 3 shots of Soju, yah? "

Some were hesitant about the idea, but in the end they all agreed to be risky like dumb asses... Aigoo...

Donghyuk: " Oo! I want to go first!! Bobby hyunng! ~"

Bobby: " Aish! You drunk already? "

Donghyuk scoot closer to hyung and whispered :

" Truth or dare? "

Bobby: " Dare. " he said with a smirk

Donghyuk : " I dare you, to be shirtless for the remaining niiigghhhtt ! ~ " 

The group was cheering Bobby to do it.

Bobby: " That's nothing! " he said while taking off his white tank top. Then he drank his 3 shots

Donghyuk: " Ya! Jiwonie ~ I see you! Are you looking at your hyung's abs?! " he said with a toothy grin

Jiwon: " What?? ... No... " 

A shade of pink appeared on her face.

Bobby: " Ooohh! Soo cuteee!! ~ " Bobby said while scooting closer to Jiwon and put his arm around her shoulders.

Jiwon only blushed harder... She hid her face in her hyung's crook of his neck. Jinhwan only gave Bobby a thumbs up and a sly smirk and mouthed the words:

" GET DAT V CARD!! ~ "

Bobby could only smile. The room was clapping and shipping them together.

Bobby: " Calm down ~ okay! Chanwoo, truth or DARE?! "

Chanwoo: " Hmmm.... Truth. " 

Bobby pouted. " You should of took the dare! But, is it truuueee you fantasize about your beloved hyung, Yunhyeong and to your fantasies???!! "

Chanwoo: " Of course NOT! "

Bobby: " You surreee??!! " he said playfully

Chanwoo was cut off by his loud ing hyung.

Junhoe: " YAAA! ~ WE SHOULD TAKE THIS TO THE NEXT MUDDA IN' LEVEL! WE SHOULD PLAY THAT ONE GAME! YOU KNOW... UM DAT ONE GAME? OH! THE GAME WHERE OTHER PEOPLE ARE SAFE AND 1 PERSON GETS A PUNISHMENT!!" Junhoe exclaimed.

Hanbin: " Yaasss!! Donghyuk! Get 8 index cards! And a marker! "

Donghyuk nodded obediently and ran to his room and get the he needed. He then set up the ; wrote ' DANGER ' on one card and left the other cards blank.

Donghyuk: " READY??!! "

Group: " YASS!!! "

Yunhyeong passed the cards around and shuffled them.

Yunhyeong: " Okay. 1.2.3! "

Everyone got their cards.

Hanbin: " FUUCCKK!!! I GOT THE ING CARD!!"

Everyone sighed in relief and giggled because their almighty leader is going to be so vulnerable...   

Everyone except, Hanbin went closer and discussed what his punishment should be.

Chanwoo: " How should we do this? Humiliation? Or physical? " Chanwoo said with a devious smirk

Bobby: " Damn, you're sure excited... "

Junhoe: " Wait! Jiwon! Do you have any female clothing? "

Bobby gave a nudged and glared at Junhoe.

" Ya! " 

Junhoe: " What? " he said genuinely confused

Jiwon: " Bobby hyung, don't worry. Yeah, I have stuff. Why? "

Junhoe: " Good, let's make him dress like a girl, put some make up on him, and a wig! And let's go in public! "

Chanwoo: " Hyung, that's a daebak idea! "  

Jiwon: " Yeah! Let's do that! " 

Jiwon went over to Hanbin. 

Jiwon: " Let's give you a makeover. " she said while hugging Hanbin.

Jiwon gather all the makeup she has to offer, her female clothing, and the wig Mr. YG gave her not too long ago.

Ji started with his makeup. She did her signature heavy winged eye liner, similar to CL sunbae. Ji then applied mascara on her hyung's lashes. She finished it off with a pink-orange ish lipstick. 

Hanbin: " Let ma seee!!! " 

Jiwon: " After the whole thing! You still have to put on the outfit! " she pouted

Hanbin whined.

Since, Jiwon had a very limited female wardrobe, it was a challenge trying to pick an outfit... 

Jinhwan: " Wait! Don't forget to give him a fake rack! " Jinhwan said while giggling

Jiwon: " Oh! You're right! "

Jiwon rushed to her suitcase and looked for a bra. She settled with a black bra. ( black outside, pink inside )

She then rushed back to Hanbin. And Jiwon signaled him to put the bra on. Hanbin mouthed : 

" How? " he said innocently

Jiwon: " Are you kidding me?? Here! Give me it! I'll give you a ing lesson! Bra 101! " 

Jiwon then demonstrate how you fasten the clips and how you unfasten the clips

Jiwon: " Got it? "

Hanbin nodded.

Hanbin: " Aish! I can't do it! " he said slightly annoyed 

Jiwon: " Fine let me do it. "

The bra is on. Two big empty pockets.

Hanbin: " Just curious, but what's your cup size? "

The group of boys who are in the corner just chilling, their attention was now on their leader.

Bobby: " Ya! Don't ask her that! " Bobby hissed

Jiwon just ignored the question and stuffed the bra with socks. 

Jiwon finally figured what Hanbin should ware. Jiwon settled with a grey and white baseball t, and light denim skinny jeans. As for the shoes, it was hard to chose since Jiwon's feet are size 6 1/2 in women's which is basically size 5 in men's... So Hanbin had to use his is all white sneakers... 

Time to put on the wig! Jiwon grabbed the cap, shoved Hanbin's hair in the net. Then grabbed the actually wig.

Jiwon grabbed Hanbin's wrist so she can show the rest of the group...

Bobby: " Oh my god! Dude, you look like a girl (?) But your muscles are just bulging out! " he said with a giggle

Junhoe: " YOU DON'T LOOK ANYTHING LIKE A GIRL! "

Jiwon: " Ya! Hyungnim, I tried! " 

Yunhyeong: " You guys, we should head out to the Gangnam area ( clubbing area ) ! It's Friday, so it's going to be hella packed! "

Hanbin: " Aw, man... I don't want to go there are! Everyone is going to see me!!" Hanbin pouted

Chanwoo: " Don't worry hyuunnnggg! ~ "

They're heading to Gangnam with their crates of Soju so they can continue the game.

 

** On The Train **

Hanbin: " Aish, I'm so embarrassed, Jinhwan hyung! " Hanbin whispered

Jinhwan: " It's okay. You look cute being so flustered you know that? " Jinhwan cooed

Hanbin blushed.

Hanbin noticed A LOT OF PEOPLE  were staring at him and whispering about him...

Bobby: " Say cheese! "

Hanbin: " What ? " 

Bobby took a picture of Hanbin.

Hanbin: " Hyung! "

Bobby: " What? Just taking a pictuuurree! ~ "

** Arrived In Gangnam **

They got off the train. And went to an open space so they can hang out and play they're game.

Donghyuk got out the cards shuffled them and passed them out.

Yunhyeong: " 1.2.3! "

Jiwon: " ING HELL! !! "

Junhoe: " Thank in' god!! " 

Jiwon: " I'M DOOMED ! "

The group ( except Ji ) huddled and discussed what the punishment should be.

Hanbin: " I HAVE A GREAT IDEA! LET'S GO TO A TATTOO SHOP! "

Bobby: " Isn't that extreme? " 

Hanbin: " Let's check with Jiwon. If she denies the offer let's change the punishment. If she agrees..... Then go to the tattoo shop! "

Bobby: " Hey Jiwonie, do you want to get a tattoo? " Bobby said in his cutest voice while grabbing Jiwon's arm.

Jiwon: " Yeah, sure! I was planning to get a tattoo for a while now! Let's go to ***** ******** tattoo shop! "

Bobby: " Let's go you guys!! "

They went to the tattoo shop Jiwon wanted to go to. Surprisingly it's still open, it's seriously 10:30 p.m...

They went in.

Receptionist: " Hey Jiwon! What's up? " she said with smile

Jiwon gave the stranger a hug.

Jiwon: " Unni, is Namjoon oppa here? "

Receptionist : " Yeah, he's here. Want me to call him over?"

Jiwon : " Yes, please. " she said with a smile

Bobby: " Do you know her? " he said curiously

Jiwon: " Yeah, she's a good friend of mine. "

Namjoon came out.

Jiwon: " Oppa! " Jiwon ran and gave him a huge hug

Namjoon : " Jiwon you're here! " he said while returning the hug.

The group was looking at the the tall pink haired person. Their minds racing with the thought:

" Who the hell is he?? " 

Namjoon : " So what can I do for you? " he asked

Jiwon: " Do you mind if you can do 2 tattoos in one go for me, pleeasse? ~ " 

Namjoon: " It depends...  What is each one and how big is each one?" 

Jiwon: " I was planning to get Roman numerals on my right side of my collar bone ;August 1, 2015  and the other one is on my right rib. It's going to be wording. I was planning for it to stretch across my whole rib." 

Namjoon: " Wait, is the rib piece what I think it's going to be ? "

Jiwon: " What do you it's going to be? " she said with a smirk

Namjoon: " Is it going to be ' OFF ' ? "

Jiwon: " Damn, your good..."

Namjoon: " Figures... Anyways you understand it's going to be excruciatingly painful since it's going to be on your rib and collar bone? "

Jiwon: " Of course. That's why I came prepared! " 

Namjoon: " Is it Soju? "

Jiwon nodded

Namjoon: " Do you have to do anything tomorrow? "

Jiwon shook her head

Namjoon: " Good, you'll have to drink a ton. "

Jiwon: " Thank you oppa! " she said with a hug

Namjoon just smiled at how cute his dongsae could be.

Namjoon was getting the he needed to sketch out the pieces. He first started with the bigger piece. It took about 20 minutes for him to finish the large piece. He started  to do the small piece. It took him about 10 minutes to finish.

Namjoon walked over to Ikon.

" Finish. Do you want to bring your friends with you? "

Jiwon: " Do you guys want to go? " she asked the others

Others : " Yeah, sure. "

They all went to Namjoon's room.

Namjoon: " You know the drill. "

Jiwon nodded. She started ing her shirt. But the process was interfered 

Bobby: " Wait! Jiwon what are you doing? "

Jiwon: " What does it look like ? I'm taking off my shirt so I could get tatted." Jiwon said in a duh tone

The group was know blushing except Namjoon and Jiwon.

Jiwon: " You guys don't have to be embarrassed..." 

Jiwon's shirt is now completely off. Namjoon is now putting on the stencils and careful peeling The paper off. Jiwon went to the mirror to see how it looks

Namjoon: " Everything looks good? "

Jiwon: " Look good. " she said a smile

Jiwon went and grabbed a bottle of Soju. She drank that as if it was water.

Jiwon: " Ahhh... That hit the spot. K, let's do this."

Namjoon: " I swear you're ing crazy..." He said under his breathe.

Namjoon: " Go on the bed. Let's start with the collar bone."

Jiwon obeyed. The machine is up and running Jiwon is settled . The needle now piercing her skin.

Jiwon: " ..." She said under her breathe

Namjoon: " You okay? " he asked affectionately 

Jiwon: " Yeah... "

Bobby couldn't stand seeing Jiwon in pain, so he casually grabbed a seat and set aside Jiwon and grabbed her hand.

Jiwon: " Thanks hyungnim. " she mumbled

Bobby: " You're welcome" he said with a warm smile

Namjoon: " Is he your boyfriend? " 

The others blushed with the thought of them together.

Jiwon: " What? No..." She muttered with a shade of pink on her cheeks

Namjoon: " I'm just glad you have one. " 

Jiwon: " Oppa, don't misunderstand..."

Namjoon: " Yeah, yeah..."

Jiwon: " Stop teasing..." She pouted 

Bobby felt like a third wheel... He felt he's a friend while hanging out with a couple. To avoid awkwardness he asked:

" I'm curious, but what is your name? "

Namjoon: " Oh I completely forgot. Sorry. My name is Kim Namjoon." He said with a warm smile

Bobby: " Oh, I see. I'm Kim Jiwon. That's Yunhyeong, Chanwoo, Junhoe, Donghyuk, Jinhwan, and Hanbin. "

Namjoon waved at them with his free hand, they waved back.

Jiwon: " Oppa, be careful! " she said while gripping harder at Bobby's hand

Namjoon: " Sorry..." 

Bobby: " I'm very curious, but what is your relation with Jiwon? "

Namjoon: " Jiwon and I are childhood friends. She met me when she was 5 and I met her when I was 8. "

Bobby: " Wait, so you knew her since she was in America?"

Namjoon: " Yep... " 

Bobby : " Do you know about her secret? "

Namjoon: " Yeah. " He said with a sigh

Jiwon: " Bobby hyung, can you please get me another bottle? "

Bobby: " Yeah, sure. "

 Bobby went out of his seat and grabbed another bottle from a crate. 

" sssttt" Bobby popped the cap off and gave it to Jiwon

Jiwon : " Thanks, hyung "

Namjoon: " Finally done.  Do you need a break? " 

Jiwon: " Yeah. "

Jiwon started tearing up.

Namjoon: " Are you okay? What's wrong? " 

Jiwon only motioned she needs a hug and starts sobbing. Everyone was confused why she was sobbing.

Namjoon: " Aigoo, you're always emotional when you drink..." He said while patting her back and making circle movements

* 5 minutes later * 

Jiwon stopped sobbing. Finished the 2nd bottle started her next bottle.

Jiwon: " Okay, let's get the next one done. " she said with a slight smile

Jiwon is now laying on her left side, back to holding Bobby's hand. The machine is now on, needle back to buzzing on her skin.

Namjoon: " Jiwon ssi? "

Bobby: " Yes? "

Namjoon: " I have a question."

Bobby: " Ask away. "

Namjoon: " Why are you shirtless and why is your friend dressed in Jiwon's clothing? "

Bobby: "Haha, well you see, it's a long story.... Long story short, we were playing truth or dare and that one game where everyone is safe and one person gets a punishment. "

Namjoon: "  Ah, I see..." 

Bobby: " I know this is random, but um has Jiwon talked about us? " 

Namjoon: " Plenty of times, you guys seem to treat her nicely. Thank you. " he said with a genuine smile

Bobby: " No problem. "

Bobby peered over at Jiwon's face, she was sleeping, thank god.

Bobby looked behind him.

Bobby: " Are you guys seriously just going to drink? "

Donghyuk: " Huh?? What hyuuunnnggg?? "

Jinhwan was also drunk! I thought he was suppose to be sober! Then Bobby analyzed Jinhwan a bit more. He saw his hyung's shirt ed and love bites on his neck and collarbone!

Bobby: " Hyung! Why do you have hickeys on you? "

Jinhwan: " Shh!! Seeeccrreett!! ~ "

Bobby then glared at Hanbin.

Hanbin: " It's beautiful isn't it? " he said with a smirk

Bobby : " Aish..."

Bobby just looked back at Jiwon, who was sleeping so peacefully... 

Bobby: " Sleep well..." He said hardly even audible

* 10 minutes later *

Everyone was sleeping except Namjoon and Bobby. There was an awkward silence between the two...

Namjoon: " Jiwon, I know you're not the oldest but, since you're sober compared to your friends, make sure you make them hangover soap for them and just... Take care of them..."

Bobby: " Yeah, of course. "

Namjoon: " You know, Jiwon will notice your feelings soon. I know I have no rights to say this but, spill it or keep it in. Especially, in your current situation... I don't want to see Jiwon hurt. Please be careful. " he said with sincerity

Bobby: " Thanks, hyung. I needed to hear those words..."

Namjoon: " And if you chose to keep it in, don't push her away. Treat her the same but don't... You know..."

Bobby: " You know, it feels like I'm talking to my girlfriend's brother..." He smiled slightly

They both had a nice chuckle.

Namjoon: " Jiwon, do you want to give you guys a ride home? I'm closing the shop tonight so..."

Bobby: " If you're cool with it... Yeah why not

* 1 hour later * 

Namjoon is finally done. He finished cleaning up his station locked the front door.

Namjoon: " K, ready? "

Bobby: " Yeah. " 

They both carried ( more like drag ) the limp drunks to Namjoon's van.

Bobby was lastly carrying Jiwon bridal style. He didn't even bother buttoning her shirt up all the way ( oh la la ~ ) and carefully put her in a seat. Compared to others he actually carefully seated her...

Everyone's settled in their seats

Namjoon: " So where do you live? "

Bobby: " **** ********** ****** ** ***** "

Namjoon put the address in Google Maps on his phone.

* 25 minutes later *

3:00 a.m

Namjoon assisted Bobby carrying them in. They decided to sleep in the living room. 

 Suddenly Donghyuk and Jiwon stood up sluggishly. Jiwon stood up and grabbed 2 more bottles of Soju.

Namjoon: " Ya, Jiwon. What are you doing?"

Jiwon just chugged that .

Jiwon: " Goodnight." 

Donghyuk just went on the table, knocking some things over. He went on all fours. With his in the air. 

Bobby and Namjoon look at each other udderly confused.

Bobby: " Anyways, thank you for everything, hyung."

Namjoon: " Yeah, no problem."

They gave each other hugs and Namjoon bounced. Bobby decide crash next to Jiwon.

{ END OF FLASHBACK ~ }

 Bobby's POV:

Everyone woke in confusion

Jiwon: " Hyung, what the hell happened last night? "

Jinhwan: " Holy ! Why d....do... I HAVE ING LOVE BITES ON ME????!!!!!!"

I explained to everyone what exactly happened. Now Hanbin and Jinhwan hyung are avoiding each other , for now at least... Everyone has a ing hangover, except me! But, now I have to make everyone soup and help them * cries in corner * jk. Even though I complain a lot about them, I still love my drunk hyung and dongsaengs.

 

Author's POV:

 

 

* cries in corner + hangs head in shame * I'm sorry I wasted your time. It took me A LOT longer to write this chapter because it was a lot writing and I kinda procrastinated ... And yes, Namjoon aka Rap Monster from BangTan Boys was featured in this chapter. Let me know if I should include rest of BTS. After writing this I just now noticed Bobby and Rap Mon dissed each other... Aigoo I'm such a mess... If you want subscribe, vote, and comment! See you next chapter!

  - Captain or Sasha ♥

 

 

 

 Namjoon = Bae ♡♥♡