PROMPTS (must use)

A Private Graphics Challenge

So these are the Stories you can choose from! You must choose a story off of this list and follow the requirements.

You may enter more than once, but only one time per story.

Quotes are provided but NOT necessary, use them if you want to. But do not place other words on the poster.

Backgrounds are very welcome but not required.

Comment your entry below using the provided form!


 

Entry Form

Username:
Story Used:
Poster Link:

 


Prompt List

 

Title: Walls
Author: -Tigress-
Main Characters: EXO's Kai and SHINee's Taemin
Genres: modern day fantasy
Quote: He never thought he would fall in love with someone trapped within the (title here)
Specifics Wanted: Taemin must be inside of paintings hung on the wall. They are both supposed to be around 18-19 years of age.
Story Summary: Taemin was cursed to live inside the paintings of his family's home by the prince of the Fae. Kai's family has just moved in and they meet, and Kai finds himself falling in love and looking for a way to free Taemin.
Note: If you make a poster for this one, I might be asking for a poster for the sequel as well. The sequel is not part of this challenge because I do not want it to have a non-matching poster to the first.

 

Title: Thistle
Author: -Tigress-
Main Characters: f(x)'s Amber and EXO's LuHan
Genres: romance/coming-of-age
Quote: "I wanted to be a rose, but I am forever the (title here)"
Specifics Wanted: Tom-boy Amber and athletic LuHan, they both need to look young enough to be just out of high school at the time.
Story Summary: Amber has always been considered plain, and is honestly tired of being mistaken for a boy. She goes to visit her grandmother in China after graduating high school and meets and falls for a boy who is prettier than her but makes her feel beautiful.

 

Title: Unlikely Treasure
Author: -Tigress-
Main Characters: Block B's Zico and B1A4's Jinyoung
Genres: pirate adventure/angst/fantasy/slight romance
Quote: Sometimes we search for treasure in all the wrong places.
Specifics Wanted: No super modern day clothing! A pirate ship would be awesome, but not gimmicky or cartoony, this is not a comedy at all.
Story Summary: Zico is a pirate captain while Jinyoung is a slave he rescued. It turns out that they knew each other, a long time ago, and now they try to get to know one another again in an distrustful and dangerous world.

 

Title: Hearts on Paper
Author: -Tigress-
Main Characters: Nu'Est Baekho and Ren
Genres: fluff
Quote: Heard melodies are sweet, but those unheard are sweeter: therefore, ye soft pipes, play on.
Specifics Wanted: Please no super happy or bright colors, it is fluff but it has bits of angst within.
Story Summary: Ren has had a crush on Baekho for a long tim, but he feels like he is unnoticed and unworthy. Baekho convinces him otherwise.

 

Title: η κόρη του χρόνου
Author: -Tigress-
Main Characters: Jessica Jung and f (x)'s Amber
Genres: modern day fantasy/ romance
Quote: There is nothing to fear except Time himself.
Specifics Wanted: If the quote is used, be sure to capitalize the T for Time. It's referring to a person. Use as ethereal of a pic of Jessica as possible as she is meant to be a goddess.
Story Summary: Jessica is a goddess who is running fron her responsibility of taking up the mantle of the controller of time. Two demi-gods chase her through the mortal world, where she takes up residence with an average mortal woman, not knowing that she will fall for her. And that she will bring danger down on her.

 

Title: Decimation
Author: -Tigress-
Main Characters: Jessica Jung, f(x)'s Krystal, and Torrance Coombs
Genres: zombies, coming-of-age
Quote: We can survive anything as long as we're together... right?
Specifics Wanted: dark poster, no campy or silly looking zombies, the Jung sisters in practical clothing (so no frilly dresses etc).
Story Summary: after the zombies rose, Jessica has taken care of Krystal. They are all they have, and they make a great team. Ans so when a man catches Jessica's eye, Krystal cannot help but to feel like she is losing her sister.

 

Title: Fallen For You
Author: -Tigress-
Main Characters: C Clown's Rome
Genres: modern day fantasy/angst
Quote: I would have done anything for you...
Specifics Wanted: Rome must have wings. That simple.
Story Summary: Rome is an angel who comes to earth to find his lover, Myunghan. He wants to know why Myunghan gave up everything they had so that he could live as a mortal on earth.

 

Title: Beyond the Wall
Author: -Tigress-
Main Characters: BTS's Suga and f(x)'s Luna
Genres: dystopian fantasy
Quote: The grass is always greener (title here)
Specifics Wanted: Suga on one side of a Wall, Luna on the other.
Story Summary: there is a wall that separates the high class from the low ones, but life on the other side isn't what Suga would expect. He climbs the wall just because he wants to see the other side for once, but he meets a privileged young woman named Luna who just wants to escape to his side of the wall, and she enlists his help.

 

Title: The Messenger
Author: -Tigress-
Main Characters: Ailee
Genres: fantasy
Quote: If anyone could do it, she could.
Specifics Wanted: there must be a dark bay horse on the poster in some form. NO SMILES from Ailee please, it's a serious story.
Story Summary: Ailee is one of the elite Messengers, and when she is asked to carry a missive across enemy lines to a beleaguered ally, she knows it wl be difficult. She didn't expect to be attacked by bandits or shot with arrows, though. But she knows that she can count on her horse and that together, they can pull through.