Final

Tell Me What Is Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The path seemed a little longer today, the flowers on the side looked wilted and the green on the grass is not as vibrant as it was six months ago when Do Kyungsoo and Kim Jongin walked on it.

Today, Kyungsoo sat on the small bench underneath that large oak tree where he and Jongin made that cheesy 'J ♡ K' initials and he cried, and cried and cried.

 

Kyungsoo liked to think that love at first sight is real. But it was not love at first sight for him. It was love at third sight. Jongin was a breathe of fresh air that came dancing into his life, literally. Jongin was a charmer, he twirled his way into the little book shop that Kyungsoo, the ever shy boy part timed at, and he charmed his way into Kyungsoo's heart.

Jongin was a free spirit, he dance when he feels like it, he sang when he wants to, he loved being dramatic and act out dramas in the middle of the streets making Kyungsoo blush furiously and the elders glaring their way but he didn't pay heed, he never did.

Now, Do Kyungsoo was a quiet , delicate little bub who was quite the romantic at heart. He was the kind who looked down and display that shy smile when someone compliments him and deny it. He was the kind who would mutter sorry a thousand times if he accidentally hit a person, he was the kind who would smell flowers in the morning when he wake up, the kind to fold his hands and hold on tightly to books on his way home while walking softly, the kind to feed stray cats and dogs, the kind to babysit for free, the kind who visit his grandparents every weekend at the Nursing Home. In short, Do Kyungsoo was an angel in human form. 

 

So putting Do Kyungsoo and Kim Jongin together never quite stir up a positive response. Nevertheless, Kyungsoo ignored the rumours surrounding him, he ignored what they say about Jongin, how they portray his Jongin. They don't know him, he did.

 

Jongin was everything to Kyungsoo, he was the person that made Kyungsoo smile that shy smile, the one who would always stop Kyungsoo from muttering a thousand apologies, the one who placed the flowers that Kyungsoo smells every morning, the one who carry the bags when Kyungsoo hold his precious novels, the one who hold the food when Kyungsoo fed them to the strays, the one who accompany Kyungsoo to his babysitting jobs and to the Nursing Home. Kyungsoo's grandparents adore Jongin and Kyungsoo knew he was the one. Never had he felt so loved and never had he wanted to reciprocate love so badly.

 

Seven months into being together and, three months of living together, Kyungsoo's love for Jongin never faltered once.

They said Jongin started doing drugs.

Kyungsoo questioned him, but Jongin told him its all lies, people lie, people are just jealous, and he believed them all.

 

They said Jongin is cheating on him. Kyungsoo cried, but Jongin threw a fit and threatened to break it off if he was insecure about their relationship when he was confronted about it. Kyung

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter