Good Morning?

Tie Me To You

 

Next Morning

Her eyes opening quickly. Then she sits up suddenly. Looking around her.

`Is it a dream? No… not a dream… my lower part of the body feels very uncomfortable… yesterday I got by that person… but actually I feel a kind of joy. 

 Anyway I must leave this place first!

‘Hmm?’

‘Not here!’ ‘Not here!’ ‘Not here!’

‘My clothes are missing!!’

 

Meanwhile

“Heh heh”

“Eh, what wrong? Did Mr. Jaejoong do something funny?”

“No…. oh year regarding today’s schedule”

“Today Mr.jaejong has to meet with Mr. Junsu at 1pm, also today… bla…bla…bla…”

 

Back to Gyuri situation~

‘Hmm… yep … exams are coming soon, I’m staying at my classmate home… hmm… don’t worry, I will study hard.’

‘Ahh, oppa…. Happy birthday….’

Putting the phone down

Gyuri P.O.V

I came specially, intending to give Jungmin oppa a surprise, but meet with such accident…

While looking for clothes, I found out that person is called Kim Jaejoong, is important figure in the company… to be staying in the hotel honeymoon suite, he must be a great person…

The smell of main hair gel and the mature style of dressing… cool black hair… deep voice…

That’s the person who hugged me… Ah!

WHAT I’M THINKING ABOUT! WASN’T I BULLIED?!

 

The in fronts door is opening… Kim Jaejoong is BACK!!

“EH?”

“Return it to me!! Return my cloth back to me!!” [right now she wearing this > 

“You spent entire day here, pondering about what happened yesterday?”

‘You!’ (Gyuri feels shy and her face turns red)

When see Gyuri reaction, Jaejoong smiling and touch her face

“Gotcha”

“I”

“I have present for you.”

(I’m being totally led around by this person)

Jaejoong open a small box in his hand and inside the box are two pierced earrings.

“I-I can’t wear earrings!”

“I’ll put them on for you. It might hurt than yesterday!”

Then Jaejoong put the earring to Gyuri’s ears. He pressed into her ears.

“It hurts!” blood comes out from her ears.

Jaejoong put his arm around her and says something near her ears

“Your mine, this is the proof… you can’t escape from me… Because there’s a tracker on the earring.”

“Eh…” Gyuri surprising when she hears it and suddenly she became afraid.

“I lied” Jaejoong smiling to her. Gyuri surprising when see Jaejong’s smile

(This smile… looks like a different person…)

Jaejoong lift her face up with both of his hand. They eyes are towards each other. Jaejoong her ear to wipe out the blood that coming from her ears. Gyuri feels something uneasy. But she’s let him.

“Why…”

“Why do you treat me like this… confining me here and doing such things to me…...”

“………….”

..............................................................................................................................................................................................................

What will jaejong do? What will be his answer? To be continued….

 

Comment Replies~

kloud9: I love Jaejoong and gyuri couple too ^_^ They really match each other~  I'm update it :)

Fairycha: Hehe Jaejoong making love right now~ Thanks for reading my story

sweetofuu: hei! you comment again thank you~ ya I know what the heck is doing~ hehehe... well Jaejoong is not bad right? 

Everyone thanks for the comment!! please enjoy this new chapter!!

And don't forget to leave your comment~ and more subcribing hehehe~ Thanks a lot~ *bow*