chapter 3: Reduex Academy

the legendary QUEENS♛♛
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Dara's Pov

Within us four , i was the quite one but i'm not a geek nor a loner, i just don't want to say to them what other people think about us four. There was a time that i put our school on fire, it was because what the student think about us. They thought we are freaks because of our hair, they were disgusted to us and they bully us. I have anger management that time so i didn't control my power and sent the school on fire. Aunt Gummy didn't get mad about me, she already it was me special if the pulis didn't get any idea how the fire started. 

Today was the day we are going to our new school, Teddy Oppa give us a driver to sent us to school. Bom and I was in the first car followed by the other car were Minzy and Chaerin are. I hope Aunt Gummy was right , that the new school is different from others. I sigh , it was always my fault why we are moving city to city but what can i do , i can't control my powers when anger get through me.Even the girls and Aunt Gummy didn't blame me i always feel guilty about it.

"Dara what do you think our new school would look like?" Bom ask me, she always feel awkward towards me like we are not sister. I am close to my sister but not that super close like Minzy with Bom,even Chaerin is close with her.

"I don't know but i hope its nice and student there are nice too." i think that the longest word i have said to her. She smile as she nod to me in response and then look again in the window. Did mention i can shut my power? well i can , the power to read mind i can shut it. Thats the only power i can control. I am a fire manipulator, though i can also produced fire and creat one in my hand, my sister can also do that to there powers ofcourse.

"Dara , are you daydreaming again?" wait that is Chaerin voice? I look at where the voice came from." Unnie got out now , or we will be late its our first day." Minzy said . I didn't know that we are already in the school, i got out from the car.

Wow, the first word that came out through my mind, this school huge and it was beautiful. The girls smiled a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter