Chapter 21: Hanbin's Familiar

the legendary QUEENS♛♛
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hanbin Pov

It has been week since we have beem staying in this castle and living with those four girls and four boys. Sometimes , we saw other King and Queens going here since they wanted to spend time with their daughter. Bobby being the talkative one , one time ask why thus Chaerin and Minzy  Noona isn't living in their own house but the girls answered only saying it was a long story with a sad tone. Dara Noona , seems to be quitw that time too and it was odd but she walk out after that until Bom Noona beam at us. It was awkward since then whenever Dara Noona is around but for me I am becoming more curious at her. I could tell that she look alike to Mother, oh I forgot since I have the power of Necromancy I did able to talk to my real mother. It was sad to part ways to her , before we escape I talk to her in the garden and say my goodbye but she then told me about my own missin so I need to get strong. Mother told me to find my sisters and protect them because they are in danger. I then promise to her that I will definitely do that , so I need to get strong. Though mother never show me who are they , but she did give me a clue. I have a braclet similar to my Noona's ring and necklace, so I just need to find girls that have that. I am also quite annoyed to the blue haired girl name Bom Noona , who keep staring at me in the training and whenever we are eating or bonding. The prince that live here also was quite and never bothered us but always annoyed the girls. I feel then sad since I can never talk to Omma anymore because I wasn't their in the castle, she teach me about Necromancy power since she have it too way back before. Though in my familiars, they are once the guardians or pets of my sister but mother put them in me for protection. I never met them since I still couldn't control them up until now. The only one I called was Jennie the air mage I have been it was just one time only when I feel like going to die out of breathe. I sigh and look up in the sky , one week and still never able to call any of my familiar. I look down again , and feel a presence near me , so I walk around the forest near in this castle. I hide behind the tree when I saw Dara Noona , training on her own, but then she disappeared there and I was shock before I can back away she was in my back.

"Your lost?" She ask and I gulp she just caught me but how? "Well I felt a presence and I can teleport also that's another power I have." She said and I scratch my head knowing she just read my mind. "Wanna train with me?" She then said and I blink at her, why does she want that? "Well I am curious at your powers, Tablo hyung said that you haven't called yet any of your familiar maybe I can help." She then said, but I still doubt it. She kinda look like her but I doubt it. "Look like who?" She then ask and I got my eyes , but I shake my head.

"No one , do you really wanna train me? I though you don't want to get involve." I said to her and she laugh at me before looking again in the lake.

"Let's talk there , I feel like where hiding." She then said and we walk to the lake before sitting at the grass. "Well to answer your question, I wanna know your real power and Necromancy is similar to my power though mine is more powerful. You had a gift from god and I wanna know whatelse you can do." She said 

"Is that so?" I said and she nod , I then agree at the secret training she wanted me to have. I don't know why I felt happy just spending time with her and I unconciously smile then.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am thankful for Dara Noona's secret training because I can now call one of my familiar , though she wad always grumpy at me and cold. Ice mage Hayi was the first one I called out for the first time and Tablo hyung told me thag I should bond with her but she either don't want to see me or maybe just wanted to a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter