Chapter 1

A Tales Between Two Girls

Year 2008.

  Azy awake as she feel the car that has been moving slowly stops. She glance at her mom and dad at the frontseat. " Mom is this the place?" She look at her mom waiting for the answer. Mrs Jung smiles and nodded. Azy open the door and get out from the car. She scans her surrounding. They arrive at their new house. Azy wait at outside for a bit as the movers were lifting their boxes into the house. 

  Azy walks to her mom and reach her hands. "Mom can i go look around?  Its taking too long im bored already " she look at her mom with pleading eyes. Mrs Jung nodded as she pinch Azy cheeks " alright you can but my princess please take care and do not follow stranger okay? You just Eight years old " . Azy jumps happily and runs to the playgrounds she saw when she on the way to their house. " Its evening, so there must be alot of people at playgrounds i  have to get a friends " she mumbles happily. 

 As expected,  there were alot of kids at the playgrounds. Azy walks to the bench and struggle to climb it as the bench were little higher and eventually she succed at climbing it. She sat on it and look the kids arounds her. " Are you new people?  " a cute little girls greet her with smiles. Azy just nodded as the girls takes a sit beside her. " I see so what is your name?  " the little girls look at her hoping Azy will answer her.  Azy smiled " Jung Azy,  Eight years old " the girls nodded,  without asking she just takes Azy hands and shakes them " My name is Shin Sera and  Yayy we same age!  Lets be friends!  " they both smiled. And thats how Shin Sera and Jung Azy met.

 

-----------—-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sera let out a loud groans as she pissed at their enemy. Its was zhang siblings. She was totally angry when the Zhang siblings starts a fight with them. There few times the zhang siblings pick on them. Firstly when they fight about the swings. And then when one of the zhang siblings calls Azy ugly. And then just now when they were riding bikes passing at the zhang siblings area, thr zhang siblings went screaming and jumping while saying " this is our territory go away you ugly girl " These kids had a fight alot.

 

One evening , Azy went to play alone without Serabecause she went to vacation with her family.  One of the zhang siblings caught her alone at swings. He approach her. "hi Ugly girl " he said and takes a sit on the swings next to her swings." Your fight is with Sera dont include me even there few times you icking on me first " Azy moves her swings as she doesnt want bother about that zhang siblings.

" Yixing comes lets play badminton! "  a boy shouted. Yea abother zhang sibling. Azy stops the swings as she saw Yixing stands up to go away. She look at him and sigh " im bored with out Sera"  A few mins later, Yixing runs back to her while holding his rackets. " Ugly girl do you want to join? We want to play in team but we doesnt have enough people " Azy glances at the other zhang siblings. They were looking at her with pleading eyes hoping jer to join the game. Azy stands up and nodded " but with one condition " . Yixing rolls his eyes " seriously?  Are you some of that minister daughter that we need to have a condition to do anything with you? " .she kicks a smalls rock on her feet.  " okay or no game " she crossed her arm looking at Yixing. " geez okay fine just tell me ". Azy smiles slightly. " the conditions is you guys you you you " she points at every zhang siblings " dont call me ugly anymore because i think im retty and yes im really did and nomore fight between us,  this include our fight with sera " the zhang siblings slowly nods to the conditions. Then theyvstart the games. After several rounds of the games, they finally stopsstops they takes a places and rest actually through the games they becomes more friendly. " Hey we still doesnt know your name!  " one of the siblings said. Well that true because they tends to call her ugly girl not by her real name." Jung Azy,  A Z Y not azey or azoy " the siblings nods. " nice, well im zhang xiao , the red shirt is Zhang Ying and that boy beside you is Zhang Yixing and yes if you wondering why our names like chinese we all are chinese not korean. " Azy nodded. 

 

Day by dad Yixing,  Sera and Azy becomes a real bestfriends. They all three same age as Ying is two years older by them and Xiao is one year older so these same age people were more close to each other. 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Year 2016.

They all now in highschool.   Up until now sera and Azy has been same class all times. Except Yixing , its was hard to  be on same class as him. That pretty Smart boy. Well sera is not the agressive sera  anymore. She more silent now. As in highschool now they meet more new friends. They meet  youngjae, daehyun,  zelo,  jongup,  himchan yongguk,  when they in freshman. Till now they still friends. Actually its sera that more close with them  but since they usually hang around together so Azy got close with them too.  

Azy and Sera walks to the cafetaria together. They scans around and look up for theirtheir member. Azy and Sera walks to one table as they found them. ." YOUNGJAE,  why you not waiting for us? ".youngjae slowly look up as he sense some bad vibes.Azy had her hands on her waist waiting for the answer from Yoo Youngjae. " Sorry " that was the only thing comes out from youngjae mouth. Azy  blow her bangs and takes a sit beside Sera.  

" JUNG AZY JUNG AZY "  another boy pop behind her. Smiling to ears showing his bright dimples.