Because He Knows Me The Best

Because He Knows Me The Best
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The main vocalist of the group sighed for the umpteenth times tonight. His eyes darted across the room and fell on the ticking clock which read 3 in the morning.

The group of 7 boys had came back around 12:30, the time for them to get ready for bed vary from 15 minutes to a whole hour and it's no surpris that said vocalist took the longest time because the boy was kind enough to let everyone use the shower before him.

When he entered his room after his refreshing shower, he found the light turned off and snores spreaded out thorough every inch of the room.

He just shrugged in understanment because today, indeed, had been quite the hard day for them all and everyone's so damned tired, including himself.

Kihyun then carefully climbed up to his bunk and stopped himself when he realized something half way.

The bunk below him was empty.
Empty as in, there's no person sleeping there.
There's no Hoseok sleeping there.
No his boyfriend sleeping there.

Kihyun raised a brow and climbed down to the ground, proceeding to exit the bedroom for the living room where he then spotted one of the group's vocal, hair covered with a cap worn backwards, sitting in front of the bright screen of their shared computer.

"Hoseok-hyung?"

Of course, with both hearings plugged by earphones, he didn't budge.

Kihyun without giving it much thought, immediately gave up on the 'screaming option' -because he's already damned tired- and opted to simply walk closer and tapped him on the shoulder.
The younger felt Hoseok jumped under his touch before he gave his intruder a look then finally unplugged the buds off of his ear.

"Kihyunnie? What's up?"
"It's late already." The younger pointed out.
"It is." Hoseok nodded and from there, Kihyun could conclude that Hoseok was aware of the time.
"You're not going to bed? Everyone's already snoring their heads off." Kihyun put a hand over his mouth, hiding the yawn.
Hoseok smiled a bit and reached his hand out for Kihyun and pulled him closer against him.
"Nah, you go first. I'll join you soon enough, so go to sleep."

"I can't if you held me so tightly like this."
The older rolled his eyes playfully and loosened his grip around Kihyun's wrist. "Now you're free to go."
Kihyun huffed a laugh, "what if I said I won't go to bed unless you come with me?"
"That will never happen, since Yoo Kihyun is a selfish brat."
"I'll give you full mark for that." He joked and another yawn striked.

Hoseok shook his head and patted the latter's . "Now go, go." He said and Kihyun finally nodded in defeat.
"Don't stay up too late." He reminded.
"I won't, don't worry."

And that was the last thing Kihyun heard as he retreated to where he came from just before.

Well, that was around hours ago and now, Kihyun was laying on his back, eyes wide open.

Where did the sleepiness from before disappeared too?
He sighed and shifted his position, he tried closing his eyes again, recalling the tiring days they had went through, but that made thing worst.

Kihyun whimpered when the memory from earlier came back to his mind and rewinded this certain event where the main vocali

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter