Heaven

I was death.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“ Sir, you have a business trip next week.”

“ To where ?”

“ S City, Sir. We’re going to open a branch at there, Director wants you to go there to prepare.”

“ S City…”

Kwon Ji Yong murmured that name, he didn’t remember that he went to that place, but, he did feel so familiar to that city. Dejavu ? Kwon Ji Yong shaked his head, he thought too much on a small thing, it’s so useless.

Beside him, Seungri, who has still been following Kwon Ji Yong around, was panicky when he heard what Ji Yong’s secrectary said.

S city.

Where all began.

Where he first met Kwon Ji Yong.

Where their love has existed for five years.

Where Ji Yong left.

Where his lonliness has remained for two years.

And where…his life stopped right there…

Seungri looked  at Ji Yong, who still lost in his mind, and wondered what fate really wants anything from them more ?

Day by day, when he watched over Ji Yong’s life, he realized that, Ji Yong really did forget all about him, about the time they had with each other. When Ji Yong’s mother told him that Ji Yong didn’t remember him, he thought that it was only a way to tell him, Ji Yong gave up on their love. And the reason Ji Yong lost his memory, Seungri didn’t intend to know, because…it was no use, yeah, no use any more, after all, he was dead, he really…was dead.

Right after the flight landed at S city, Kwon Ji Yong didn’t go straight to the hotel like he always used to, he suddenly wanted to travel around this city, the place made him feel so strange and anxious, this place has something, something that deep down in his heart, it’s there, it’s always there but he still couldn’t clearly know…

Seungri calmly walked side by side Kwon Ji Yong, he looked at the familiar place, with a familiar person right next to him, but, everything has changed, changed so much since the happiest days.

Kwon Ji Yong stepped into an old coffee shop, he looked around and then he noticed the table near the window, in a moment, he thought, at there, should have a person was waiting for him, waving at him and smiling so brightly.

Seungri  slowly came to the table, sat down and smiled at Kwon Ji Yong.

“ I’m here, Ji Yong. I’m…right here…”

Ji Yong also sat down at that table, the waitress came and asked him what the drink he wants, Ji Yong didn’t need to look at the menu, he answered her automatically before his mind could think.

“ One black coffee, one milk with less sugar.”

“ Sir…but you’re alone, you’re waiting for a friend ?”

Ji Yong looked at her in amazement, why did he answer like that ? Like it was the natural thing he always does. Again, this feeling came, right at when he arrived to this city, he always had the feeling, what he has lost, he came to find it…

“ ….Just bring what I ordered.”

The drink fastly was brought to him, Kwon Ji Yong  stared at the milk glass. He doesn’t like sweet thing, so why did he order this ? What happened to him ?

In front of him, Seungri sadly looked at Ji Yong. Although he really has forgotten all, Ji Yong still couldn’t erase the old habits.

Seungri likes sweet thing.  When they came to this coffee shop, always ordered a back coffee and a milk glass. Ji Yong that he was a child, but Ji Yong always spoiled every Seungri’s choice.

Kwon Ji Yong…did love Seungri with all the heart like that…

Seungri reached his hand to touch the milk glass, and his hand went through the glass. Right, he wasn’t a human anymore, he was just a ghost, a wandering soul, nothing less, nothing more.

“ Ji Yong, I have always been waiting for you in this coffee shop, five years. And when finally, you’re here, I…I…”

A song was playing on the radio, Seungri heard the lyric and sadly smiled. He came near Kwon Ji Yong, his shaking hand wanted to Ji Yong’s face, and when it came through Ji Yong…Seungri closed his eyes.

He was dead.

“ Please forget,

I won’t dream anymore.

Please go,

Like we has never seen each other.

Please go,

No more love, no more missing, no more hope.

Please go,

The old habits will disappear.

Please go,

Everything will fade away,

Please go,

You’ll be happy at the place you belong.

Just bring the happiness with you.

Pain and tear, just leave them behind right there…

Please forget,

Close your eyes and walk away.

Please forget,

I’m not the one for you.

Please forget,

Forget all.

Please be happy.

Be happy just like you always do.

Be happy like you haave to deserve.

Please…”

The song ended.

Kwon Ji Yong stood up, paid the bill and left the coffe shop. On the table, the glass of milk wasn’t touched even a little…

Kwon Ji Yong continued  walking along the street and happenly saw S University, he stopped. The old University’s gate closed, but Kwon Ji Yong felt, he knew what behind this gate was.

“ The first place where we met each other. The place whe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter