I still love you

I was death.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seungri was dead.

One moment ago, he saw a child who was standing in the middle of the street and a car was running straight to that child, and the next moment, he was sent to the air by that car. His body was fallen hardly to the ground, so much blood was flooded and, all his world became black.

Seungri looked at his broken body over there and had a deep sigh. Death, sometimes is just too easy like this. But he didn’t feel regret at all, at least, he had saved a child, a life.

However, Seungri had a problem even when he has already died.

He didn’t remember his life at all.

His time before the moment he died, he couldn’t have an idea.

His name is Seungri.

And that’s all he had in hid mind.

Who is he ?

And, what’s life he used to have ?

As a ghost, Seungri was flying on the air, no one can see him, no one can touch him, no one can feel his existence. Seungri was bored to think, why can’t he go to the heaven or even hell, why he still remains in this world,  where he didn’t belong to anymore…Seungri sighed again, so complicated, even to a ghost like him !!

Suddenly, a person appeared in front of his eyes. And at that moment, Seungri’s mind went blank.

---------------------

“ Don’t follow me anymore, you’re so troublesome.”

“ But I like you. You’re my idol !!”

“ Tsk !!! Seungri, your brat !!!”

-------------------

“ You like this film too, I also like it.”

“ ….You don’t think that this film is… a little girly ?”

“ Nope at all. You’re cool when you like this film !”

“ Hahaha, Seungri, your brat. I give up. You’re just…something so one of a kind.”

-----------------

“ Seungri, I like you.”

“…WHAT ??”

“ Yeah, you don’t mishear, you don’t misunderstand, and I’m who I am, I’m not kidding. I LIKE YOU, is it clear ? Hey, hey, don’t cry like a little kid. You, stupid baby.”

“….I like you too, so long long ago, I have already liked you.”

“ I know, I know. So, my Prince, from this moment until…whenever, would you become mine and mine alone ? Seungri, let become my home.”
“….I do !!”

-----------------------

“ Wait for me, only one year, when I come back, we’ll offically become a family.”

“ Hey, stand up, why are you kneeling ?? People all look at us !”

“ I don’t care, just look at me. Couch, this took all the braveness I have to do so listen carefully. Lee Seungri, please marry me ! I, right at this moment, beg you to become my husband, become my life, become my everything ! Seungri, your answer is…”

“….Yes !!! Of course, it…yes !! I love you !”

“ I love you too. When I come back, let have our wedding.”

------------

One year,

You didn’t come back.

Two years,

I still couldn’t see you.

Three years,

Where are you now ?

Four years,

I nearly went crazy, I run around to find you, but…no trace, I have no trace…”

Five years,

Finally, I got your new. But then…

But then,

You didn’t love me anymore.

Six years,

Seven years,

And I was dead.

--------

So much images came into Seungri’s mind and his head almost was broken into pieces. What’s this ?? What ???

“ Ahhhh, it’s hurt !”

His head hurt.

His heart hurt.

All of him was in pain.

And when it was too much for Seungri to bear, his mind become blank again.

Still,

Seungri landed on the ground, right next to the man. He slowly and tremblingly, step by step, came near the man, looked at the man’s eyes and whispered softly.

“ Kwon Ji Yong.”

--------------

Although he could call the man’s name, Kwon Ji Yong, but once again, his memory lost. He didn’t recall anything more, however, Seungri decided to follow Kwon Ji Yong. Because he had a feeling, the reason why he is still here, maybe is this man. Seungri’s heart beated faster, louder and also it hurt so much whenever he saw Kwon Ji Yong. And more strangely, even though, his heart hurt, but both his soul and his heart all screamed to him, you must stay beside him, beside Kwon Ji Yong.

Even if he lost all the memories, Kwon Ji Yong, still is a tattoo, carved deeply into him.

What’s the relationship between them ?

What’s Kwon Ji Yong to him ?

This reaction of his heart to him, maybe they were…

Lover…?

No, Seungri gave up on that idea as soon as he saw Ji Yong’s family.

Kwon Ji Yong has a beautiful wife and very angelic son. So, Kwon Ji Yong certainly is straight man. So, Seungri thought, perhaps, he had one-side love to Kwon Ji Yong ?  He, loved this man ? Seungri looked at the hansome and cool fa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter