final

Short Story

Sunny looked at the clear sky, dotted with clouds that were marching, and she smiled alone, remembering something that had befallen her about three years ago. Now her life is happy beside her beloved husband and son who is three years old. Song Joong-ki, the man who managed to shake her heart and broke her heart but again managed to soften her heart. And Song Taeyong, her unexpected son who was going to decorated her happy life. Because of the affection and love, her life shattered when she heard Song Joongkis conversation with his friends. When she wanted to tell Song Joong-ki that she is pregnant with his child, she heard that Song Joong-ki just make her as a place to have .

(Flashback)

"How's your relationship with Sunny? When are you going to marry her? "In Sung asks his best friend.

"I'm marrying that woman?Are you stupid? You think that i like someone ugly like her?Owhh come on,she's not pretty at all.But i'm admit that she has a good and hot body.After all, I just think of her as a place to have . That's it. "Joongki reply to him .Sunny who heard his words just silent. Kwangsoo noticed that Sunny was listening to their conversation also fell silent.He didn't laugh when Joongki and In Sung laugh.

"Kwangsoo, why are you silent?" Joongki ask while looking at Kwangsoo.

"I'm sorry Joongki, but I do not think that I should laugh for things like this. Moreover, Sunny hear all ofour conversations. "Kwangsoo telling the truth to his best friend. Joongki who heard about Kwangsoo mentioning his girlfriends name quickly turned around. His face changed when he saw Sunny infront of him, her eyes were red,not because of angry, but cry, cry with the fact that she had to listen about the bad things about her.Joongki walk towards Sunny. Sunny look at Joongki with her teary eyes.

“Babe,i didn’t mean to say like that about you.You know that i love you right?”Joongki persuaded Sunny.Sunny wiped her tears and smile at him

"I know you, I know each of what you feel. What you just say right now,it’s really from your heart,your deep heart. I know you already have someone that you love in your life, but I still silent,I kept hoping that one day you will love me. We live in the same house, I manage all work related to the home, arrange your clothes, cook for you, but still i can’t get your love.Don’t think I'll be mad at you, because you know I can’t be mad at you, even raising my voice to you, because I really love  you. Now I realize,I just a toy in your life, you use when you want, and you throw me if you do not want. And i hope you will marrying her soon oppa. Today, is the day I close my heart to someone named Song Joong-ki and I will not open my heart to any man who is coming, not because I hate it, but because I'm afraid to be mocked. Shut your eyes oppa, because I have a gift for you, maybe even a gift is also not meaningful in your life oppa. "Joongki closed his eyes, and Sunny then putting the letters and pictures on Joongkis palms. She kissed him one last time before she went out from his company. Joongki opened his eyes and looked at the picture and read the letter given to him by Sunny.

(Nine Month later)

Sunny walking toward the beach which has been the place for her to calm her mind. An old woman greeted her and gave a smile. She looked at Sunny and touch her big belly.

"When the due?" The woman asked to Sunny. Sunny improve the way she sat and smiled.

“About 2 weeks from now.”Sunny reply to her question.

"You are very pretty, your smile attracted my attention. But I always looking at you, why are you always alone, where is your husband? "The woman questions make Sunny tongue-tied to speak.

"I .. I do not have a husband. I really loved him, but he did not love me, even he regards me as a place for him to have , I was so happy when I heard the news that I was pregnant his child, when I was about to tell him, I overheard a conversation between him and his friends , he knew that I was pregnant, I was handed a letter and scanned images. I’m leaving him without any news and decided to raise this baby because it was proof of love that I had for him. "Sunny told the truth to the old woman.

"You're a very brave woman, you passed your life alone without a friend in sight, where are you staying? You can come to my house today. We can eat together. Do not worry, I'm a doctor, but I have long retired, I can feel you're going to give birth any time. Since the hospital is very far from here, so I can be a doctor when you give birth. "The old woman told Sunny.Sunny just smiled but on the other hand, she was already feeling signs to give birth. Sunny biting her lower lip while holding the pain, since yesterday she had felt pain. The old lady help Sunny to get up but it was too painful.

"Arhhh." Sunny holding her belly. The old woman was startled and sat next to Sunny.

"Since when have you feeling hurt?" The woman asked to Sunny.

"Yesterday. But today more sore than yesterday. "Sunny replied the womans question.

"The time has come for you to give birth. Wait a minute, I need to ask for help to take you home with me. "And the woman said, pointing towards the man who was looking at the beach. Sunny still fight with her pains.The old woman came with the man, and when Sunny saw the man, she was surprised and even shocked him.

“Sunny.”He said.

"Joongki oppa." Joongki then ran towards Sunny and lifting her body. He was directly brought Sunny to the elders home. Not for a moment Joongki leave her.He even held her hand tightly,but Sunny quickly take her hands back.

"You can go now." The old woman said to Joongki. Joongki looked at the old woman and looked at Sunny.

"Allow me to accompany Sunny when she gave birth." Joongki said to her.

"Who is she to you, and how you can know her name?" The woman asked to Joongki.

"I am the father of the baby,after she left me with a letter and the scanner image, then I know that I love her very much. I've been looking for her everywhere, but I could not find her, but today, when you ask for a help, I do not hesitate to help you, but when I saw the woman that i have to help, I realized that I have to help someone that i really love who right now fight with the pains to deliver my baby. I beg you, allow me to be on her side to pay all the sins that i have done on her.I want to be by herside,give her some strenght to not to give up while giving birth to our child.Please i’m begging you. "Joongkis word make Sunnys eyes teary.That what she always hoping for.Joongki would be by herside when she’s giving birth to their baby.

 “Mianhae.”Joongki ask for Sunny’s apologize.Sunny quickly hold his hands tightly.

"It's very painful." Sunny said to Joongki.

"I know, and I wish I could take the pain out from you." Joongki reply to her

"Since your water already broke,and you also fully dilated,if you feel a contraction, I want you push. Did you feel the contractions? "The woman asked then Sunny nodded.

"On the count of 3. 1,2,3 push!!. "Sunny start to push the baby.

"Ok, you take a deep breath and push!!." Sunny hold Joongkis hand tightly.

"Urghhhhh." Sunny once again pushing the baby.

"Breathe Sunny and push.." Sunny draw breath and push as she possible.

"Push!!" Sunny once again pushing the baby as might as she can.

"I have seen his head. Inhale and push Sunny. "Joongki look at Sunnys face and give her some encouragement words to her.

"You're a strong woman Sunny, very powerful even than me, do this for our children, I know you can do it. On the count of three, I beg you to be strong as you are,our baby almost out.You can do it Sunny. You can. "Joongki said Sunny.Sunny just smiled and nodded.She once again pushing the baby.She could feel the baby crawled out of her womb.

 "I want you to give me a big push for the last time, do the best as you can."She clutching her teeths and hold Joongkis hand tightly.She give a big push for the last time.She lost a lot of energy while giving birth to her son.But when she heard her baby cry,all of her tired gone.She could feel the tears drip from Joongki.

"Congratulations, you two managed to get a handsome baby boy.You may come here to cut the umbilical cord, sir. "The old woman said to Joongki. Joongki looked Sunny, Sunny told him to do so then Joongki walking towards the old woman.He took the scissor and cut the umbilical cord of his baby. The woman then handed the baby to him and wrapped the baby with the soft towel. Joongki looked at his face, his eyes teary. He took his baby to Sunny and sit next to her.He handed the baby to Sunny.Sunny then wiped Joongkis tears and smile.

“Don’t cry.You are not handsome when you are crying.Look so ugly.”Sunny .Joongki started to laugh.

"He's very handsome. Like his father. "Sunny praised his good looking.Joongki put his face near to Sunnys face.

"Thank you." Joongki ended up kissing Sunnys lips passionately.

“Have you think his name?”Joongki ask Sunny while caress his sons head.Sunny shook her head and look at Joongki.

“I want you to give the name.”Sunny reply to him.

“I don’t know. Song Taeyong?”Joongki ask her.

“Song Taeyong.It’s beautiful oppa.Song Taeyong.”Sunny kissed his forehead and smile.

 (End of Flashback)

“Babe.”Joongki hug her from behind.

“Where’s Song Taeyong?”Sunny ask about her lovely son.

“With Kwang soo and In Sung hyung. What are you thinking about?Aigoo uri Jaehyunnie already sleep in your arms.”Joongki said while caress Jaehyun’s hair.

“I was thinking about the past. I'm very grateful. Taeyong was born when you were by myside. And Jaehyun was born,you also were there with me.Thank you for everything,for what you have done to our sons.”Sunny kiss Joongkis hand.

“I should thanked you babe,you willingly accept me in your life again.I’m very grateful to you because of that.Song Taeyong and Song Jaehyun.They are our happiness.You and kids are my everything.Do you remember when we were breaking up after you listen to my confession?”Joongki ask her.Sunny just nod.

“When i read the letter,i was happy and when i look at the scanned image,i’m trully happy,but then when i remember about the confession,it’s breaking me apart.You left me without any note.I was looking for you everywhere but still i didn’t found you.When i back to our home,i remember about our sweet moments together,start from there,i know that i could not loose you.I lose hope,i didn’t meet anyone,i didn’t out from the house about 4 months.I start to realize that my life is not same without you.You complete my life with your bubbly and happy character.You are the opposite of me.Totally opposite.We are different,but because of differences,we complete each other.Then,i make a decision to have a break and went to our favourite place.And lucky me because i found you there.”Joongki remember back about his meeting with Sunny.Though it’s hurt but he’s always grateful for that incident.

“Come,let Jaehyun sleep in my arms,you must be tired right now.”Joongki take Jaehyun from Sunny and let his wife rest.

“Eomma!!!!”Song Taeyong shouted for Sunnys name.

“Taeyong-ah,Jaehyunnie is sleeping right now.”Sunny pointed to Jaehyun who is sleeping right now.Taeyong cover his mouth and run toward his parent.

“Kwangsoo samchon is so bad..”Taeyong whisper to Sunny.

“What have you done on him Lee Kwangsoo oppa?”Sunny ask Kwangsoo who sit between Joongki and In Sung.

“I didnt do anything on him.”Kwangsoo reply to her.

“He didn’t want to play with Taeyongie..”In Sung report to her.

“Taeyong-ah,Kwangsoo samchon and In Sung samchon are tired,can you give them some rest?”Sunny ask her son who sit on her laps.Taeyong nod and lean on his mothers arm.

“Taeyong-ah,eomma is not feeling well right now,could you sleep in In Sung samchon’s arms?”Joongki ask his son.Taeyong quickly nod and run toward In Sung.In Sung patted him slowly and Taeyong fastly sleep in his arms.

“In Sung hyung,you should get married,you could be a good father,Taeyong looks so calm when he sleep in your arms.”Joongki said to him.

“Want me to take him?”Sunny ask him.In Sung just shook his head and smile.

“No,it’s okay,perhaps,your arms still unrecover.So it’s okay.”In Sung reply to her.Sunny just nod and caress Jaehyuns hair.