What A Sad Valentine's Day ...

Happy Valentine's Day !

.3 Hours Went By...

The Couples Were Eager To Meet Up And Take A Look At What They Bought, They Also Bought A Gift For Everyone Including Themselves. Seohyun And Kyuhyun Were Late, Kyuhyun Was Going Slowly In Case Seohyun Got Asthma Again, Awww... What A Considerate And Loving Boyfriend He Is. Anyway, Let's Get Back To The Story. " Kyuhyun, Let's Hurry, The Others Are Waiting! " Seohyun Told Kyuhyun. " But What If You Got Asthma, Your Inhaler Is Empty." Kyuhyun Replied. " Let's Just Walk Faster " And As Slowly And Quickly As Possible, They  Reached, But Late. Jessica,Sunny,Me And The Others Gathered Aroung Seohyun, She Seemed To Be Coughing Horribly Again, " I Think Seohyun Got ASTHMA Again !!!! " I Screamed To The Super Junior Members ! They Gathered Her Immediately, Seohyun Forgot That Her Inhaler Was Empty And Grabbed It, Trying To Squeeze The Medicine Out Of It . She Tried Thousands Of Times But It Couldn't Come Out, However, She Didn't Give Up, That Shows That She Is Risilent, Never Giving Up ! Finally, It Came Out, Seohyun Got The Little Bit Of Medicine But She Needed More, Kyuhyun Quickly Dialled The Ambulance, " Hello, Come To Takashimaya Level 3 Quickly !" The Ambulance Arrived 10 inutes Later, It Seemed To Be To Late. Seohyun Already Fainted! Kyuhyun Was Crying, He Was Very Sad. After An Hour, The Hospital Called, And We Went To Visit Seohyun.