ONE

LOST LOVE: BUTTERFLY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

,br                                                 ***Jimin POV***

I was standing infront of the big mirror. I smiled as I fixed my hair up. 

"I wonder why I'm always this handsome.." I praised myself.I took my wallet then I went to the book cafe. Almost everyday I went there. It was because I want to see this lovely girl. Although we had not talk to each others.

 

About 15 minutes, I already arrived at the book cafe. Again, I fixed my hair and went inside the cafe. I'm searching for this lovely girl. Just like before, she was reading a book at the corner of the cafe. She was really gorgeous and stunning. Her long brown hair, big light brown eyes, pointed nose, pink lips and rosy cheeks. Her slim and tall figure. All! I adore her so much. I just wanted to stare at her face, everytime! But what can I do? We had not know each other yet. 

I felt something encouraging me to approach her. I got up and took a deep breath. My heart beat faster. I walked slowly to her table. 

"Hi" I greeted her. She looked at me then smiled.

"Hi!" she greeted me back.

"Can I have a seat?" I asked nervously.

"Sure!" she said then took her bag away from a seat. I

" Thank you" I said with a smile. She smiled at me back.

"Um.." I nervously stutterred.

"Hm?" her eyes focused at me.

"Um, can I say something?"

"sure!" she said then closed the book that she was reading.

'I've been stalking you."

"What?"

"No-no. I mean, not in a bad way.. um, you always come here

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter