Final

Sooyeon

They parked the car just in front of someone’s house. “It’s just an ex right?” Yuri said.

“You said it for yourself, you need a closure so we went off and find her which we did awesomely, and it’s been two years. You got a lot of yummy peeps trying to get into your pants. So are we going in or not?” Amber said. They were about to knock when the door opened. Yuri stood there dumbly, not sure what to do. “I didn’t think you’d make it to the front door” Jessica greeted. “Yet you’re not surprised to see us” Amber answered since his best friend is currently in La La La land. “I could see you from the window, come in” Jessica said. “Right, sure” Amber smacked Yuri in the head and followed Jessica inside the house.

“Nice digs you got here” Amber commented in which Yuri added “He’s right, it suits you”. They were appreciating the inside of the house when something squeaked in Yuri’s foot. She took it up and found that it was a rubber ducky. That was when they noticed the toys scattered in the floor. “Sorry about that” Jessica apologized. “No worries, you have a kid, it’s bound to happen” Yuri said.

“Do you need want some drinks? I’ll get some in the kitchen” Jess offered. “I’ll help you then” Yuri then followed Jessica in the kitchen. “And I’ll watch some TV Shows, thanks for asking” Amber shouted. Yuri and Jessica are left in the kitchen to prepare for the drinks when Yuri started to talk. “Listen, I came here to say sorry for what I did, for not showing that I really love you. I know it almost took 2 years for me to apologize. I made my work an excuse and I cheated. I’m so sorry. That’s all, and then we’ll leave.” Yuri apologized. She was about to leave the kitchen when, “Yul, do you want to meet Sooyeon?” Jessica asked. “Sure, if that’s alright.” Yuri followed Jessica upstairs and went inside a room. There they saw a whimpering baby standing in her crib. “She’s gorgeous, like you. How old is she?” Yuri asked. Jessica carried the baby who stopped whimpering and buried her head in her mother’s shoulder. “She’s two” Jessica answered. “What’s her name?”

“Its Jung Sooyeon, or I should say, Kwon Sooyeon. She’s yours” Jessica looked at Yuri who was shocked. “WHAT?!” Yuri can’t believe it. Jessica said that’s her daughter. That gorgeous little baby is hers. “You heard me the first time,” Jessica said.

“If she’s mine, why didn’t you tell me?”

“I tried, but you said you were busy to talk to me, and then I tried again after that until I can’t seem to tell you again.”

“But why not?”

“Clearly, you’re not already interested to me. You always leave, on business meetings, hang out with your friends. You barely have time with me. You can’t even talk to me for more than 5 minutes because you’re busy. That’s when I left.”

“Yeah, you broke up with me via text message.”

“I can also see that you don’t want to start a family that time. I hoped that one day you were gonna ask to marry me since we’ve been together for 4 years already, but you didn’t want to be tied down so I made it easier for you.”

Yuri listened intently. He didn’t know what to say. He knows Jessica was right. He clearly left her out, instead of spending time with her, he made other things his priority. But the truth was, he was scared, scared that one day, if he asked her to marry him, he would be a bad husband and wouldn’t be able to be there always since he was really busy that time. “I know that I made you my last priority, but to be honest, I made that as an escape. I was scared that on day, I might screw up when I asked you to marry me. I’m afraid that I wasn’t good enough for you but you’re wrong at one thing, I never stopped loving you and I’m in for the long haul and babies. So I just want to ask if we could try again” Yuri said.

Jessica has been thinking deeply and answered, “Promise me it wouldn’t be like the last time. I can’t handle it Yul”. And Yuri promised.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

“Clearly, you won the I-can-ing-get-my-ex-girlfriend-pregnant-with-my-spawn-award” Amber said who was currently playing with the baby. “I know right, I can’t believe it at first.”

“So how do we know that your baby mama is telling the truth?” Amber asked bluntly. Jessica was preparing for their dinner in the kitchen.

“She showed me the birth certificate and a dna result” Amber looked at Yuri after hearing the “DNA result”. “I know right? She said she prepared it just in case”

- - - - - - - - - - - - -

“Amber! Hurry!” Yuri was holding his daughter who was crying her eyes out. “Okay, Okay. I never thought baby teethings are this hard.” He gave Yuri the ice. Sooyeon tried it out but it made her cry louder. “Jesus, Yul! You’re daughter is gonna make my ears bleed! Forget liver damage! I’m gonna die of massive hearing damage!” Amber cussed.

“Dud, what do we do” Yuri was really desperate. “Wait, I have an idea. My grandma said she put this on my cousins when they’ were young and teething.” Amber went to the kitchen and brought a bottle of rum. ‘Are you serious! We can’t give a baby that! Jess is gonna kill me” Yul exclaime when hesaw what it was. “Dude, trust me” He put some on Sooyeon’s gums and she stopped crying. “I’m not deaf right? It worked!” Amber was celebrating his accomplishment. “Thank God” The baby fell asleep since she exhausted herself with the crying. Yuri too, did the same and laid down in the sofa to rest. Amber just played his video game.

Two hours later, there was a loud knock on the door. It was Hyuna, Yuri’s secretary. “Boss, you’re needed at the meeting” She informed. “I told you I’m on leave and I already told you to cancel my meetings today” Sooyeon was awake and whimpering for not completing her sleep. “I was talking to about Yuri” Hyuna said.

“Yul, the door was open so I assumed- Oh hello” Jessica said. Sooyeon immediately saw her mother and immediately reached for her mother who took her that instant. Amber came in and handled a bottle of milk for Sooyeon. “Okay, what the hell is going on?” Hyun asked. “If I can remember, Yul said he’s on leave. it’s either you’re not listening or you’re busy making googly eyes with Yul. And don’t curse around the kid, .” Jessica was clearly bored. It was that time when Sooyeon decided to take the attention by throwing her bottle down the floor which made splashed on their shoes especially Amber since she bit the of her bottle. “Dude, not nice. So Hyuna, leave and don’t come back until Yul and I is back in the company. Understood?” Amber pushed Hyuna out to the door and slammed it right in her face.

- - - - - - -

Amber was helping Jessica load their things in the car. “Is she not going to have a buckteeth or something?” Amber asked out of the blue.

“What do you mean?” Jessica sasked

“With the bottle and everything”

“I brush her teeth. I also feed her solid foods but milk is is still the best for babies up to two years”

“The heck! She has teeth!” Amber can’t believe her.

Jessica continued to arrange their things in the trunk. “I pump milk if I can’t feed her directly”

Amber stared at Jessica. “Wait, so you’re telling me that Sooyeaon’s bottle had-“ his eyes widened in realization and started screeching at Jessica. “I got milk on my shoes from your s.” NO! “ II GOT MILK ON MY SHOES, MY LIMITED EDITION SHOES FROM YOU’RE AGE BUT YOU DIDN’T EVEN TELL ME!?” he ran back inside the house and Jessica heard him say “I have to clean my shoes”

Jessica just shook her head, she forgot to tell him, the bottle had formula.

 

END