Big Suprise

Valentine day Present

The beautiful ray of sinlight has shine in Hakyeon's room. Today is a special day for hin and Teakwoon because on that day is the offical anniversary and also valentine day. They have been dating for 3 years and Teakwoon has confess to him to be his valentine 3 years ago, that was his present for Hakyeon in addition to a single white rose and Hakyeon favorite banana milk wrap with red ribbon. Even tho it doesn't seen much but to Hakyeon it was the best present he have gonna from the shy lion, unfortunately that was the only valentine present he have gotten from Teakwoon. The rest of the year was Hakyeon giving Teakwoon a valentine day gift while Teakwoon only wish him a happy valentine. It's not that Hakyeon mind but it looks more like he is the only one who is making an effort and that thought make him sad.

Hakyeon was waiting for Teakwoon at their usual cafe. They have promised each other to meet there at 7p.m. Hakyeon was waiting for Teakwoon for about 15 minutes already when the latter come. Hakyeon smile brightly seeing his boyfriend, they only wear a simple casual t-shirt and jeans since they only meet at a simple ordinary but cozy cafe.

"Happy valentine day my sweet lion" says Hakyeon then kiss Teakwoon's cheeks. "Thank you happy valentine day too you to"says Teakwoon while receiving the present that Hakyeon gave. 'Well it looks like theres no present for me again this year, does he even care about me?' Thought Hakyeon sadly. They sat there talking, eating and drinking until sunset. 

"Hakyeon-ah lets go i'm wanna show you something."say Teakwoon standing and extending his hand for Hakyeon to take. He glad take it and walk outside together with Teakwoo.

They took Teakwoon's car and he drove them to the far end of the city that was far from the busy street but not to far from the city. It took them about half an hour until they reach the top hill. Hakyeon was very curious since he never come to this place it was night so to say he was scared was an understatement because it was dark and it is to quite. But he trust Teakwoon to protect him, he always make Hakyeo feel safe and secure.

When they reach the top Hakyeon saw a beautiful penthouse with beautiful light surounding it. Teakwoon open the gate with the remote that he have (which Hakyeon didn't notice at all) and enter it. There was a big garden that full of white roses which is Hakyeon's favorite. Now he was even more curious but at the same time was feeling really fascinated by the beauty of the garden. They stop infront of the house and Teakwoon being a gentleman open Hakyeon door and extended his hand to help Hakyeon out. Hakyeon blush because it's not everyday that Teakwoon willingly does gesture like that so he was really happy went it happen.

Teakwoon bring them inside the house and Hakyeon breath was taken away by the beauty. The house was already full with english style furniture, the decoration was extrodinary and the wall was painted in a pearly white colour, it was Hakyeon's dream house. He did told Teakwoon when he is marry he wanted a house that has a english stlye future and decoration with pearly white wall he never thought that Teakwoon was actually listening tho.

He was brought back to reality when Teakwoon pull him to a big bedroom that have a bed that is facing a huge window and a beautiful scenery of the city light. The view was really extrodinary, Hakyeon just can't take his eyes of it until Teakwoon turn hin so they were facing each other.

"Hakyeon, i know that you were really disappoited when i haven't given you any gift for as long as we were dating, its not that i dont want to is because i wanted to give the best present that u have ever receive. You see this beautiful penthouse? This is my gift for you as our anniversary present. The day that you agree to be my boyfriend is the day that i have decided that i wanted to be with you for the rest of my life and i decided that the house that my parent left me is the house that i want to make memory of you as my husband, so.." Teakwoon kneel down on his knee and continue "Cha Hakyeon, this is my valentine day present for you. Will you marry me?" Teakwoon ask. Hakyeon was litterally speechless he didn't expect Teakwoon to do all this, he was so happy he didn't even realise that tears started to come down he nods eagerly and when Teakwoon slid the ring into his finger he was jumping out of joy and hug Teakwoon tightly and say thank you countless time.

Teakwoo pull apart from the hug and kiss his new husband passionately and lets just say that they make out that night while watch the sun comes out fron their new bedroom window. It was the valentine day that both would never forget.