Bears

Bears
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

Seulgi stared intensely at the animal before her, her fiery eyes unwavering as she held eye contact with the large brown bear. 

A drop of sweat trickled down her neck as her fists curled up tightly into a ball. Her reddened eyes were beginning to fog as they gradually approached the 5th minute of their staring competition. Her unbroken concentration was reaching its peak as Seulgi silently watched the bear begin to cower, its body slowly retreating. 

A smirk swept across her face as she had almost gained complete control of the animal before her. She leaned closer towards the bear on the other side of the glass, victory was in her grasps however her confidence was completely shattered when the bear did the unpredictable and growled at her.

"NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!" a devastated cry echoed throughout the zoo.

                                                                                                               @@@@@@@

"NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!"

"What kind of idiot makes such a ruckus at a zoo?!" Irene grumbled as the sleepy baby bunny in her arms began to stir from the unpleasant noise.

An angry bae stormed out of the rabbit hutch grudgingly as she was prepared to lecture the visitor at the zoo who disturbed the baby bunny's beauty sleep. 

"Uh unnie? Where are you going?" Yeri panted as she could barely keep up with the fuming granny's suprisingly fast walking pace. 

"THIS CAN'T BE POSSIBLEE!!" a loud whine echoed throughout the zoo again. Yeri flinched at the piercing scream.

"To teach someone a lesson." Irene grumbled as she began to roll up her sleeves.

Yeri tilted her head confusedly before silently following Red Velvet's leader. She was beginning to feel pity for the poor person who angered the cabbage. 

The pair passed through the zoo quickly, skillfully moving through the crowds of people as they made their way towa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter