FINAL

Under The Rain
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

P.S. So I wrote some . This is mainly because I promised you guys to give a oneshot regarding Taeyeon's new single, Rain. And partly, I was bored. So, I made it a bit productive today. Typos sorry! I actually was not in the mood because it is all boring this whole week. Somehow enjoy! It's so effing short! X

~ Listen to 'Rain' while reading this. If the song ends before the update then keep replaying it. ;')

-

 

Taeyeon walked down the empty gray streets pondering so hard. The darkness lingered around when droplets of rain scattered on the ground everywhere. Few street lights were beaming and non of the vehicles were passing by. Only some people were loitering in the mid night on the pavements.

Rain hit hard against the girl to the point she was drenched all wet. With the tanktop, black blazer, the high waist shorts and black boots she was wearing gave her a seductive appearance yet, all she felt the stickiness on her soft skin. It was sickening. Though, she did not seem to mind about. 

She actually did not have the idea of where she was heading to. All she knew, she was in a nameless destination in the city, thinking about a person she ever wanted to look for. But no one was there. It was only her.

Every footstep she stepped forward, she felt the rough layer of the concrete. Just like her life. It appeared to be entirely good and productive but her soul was empty. Her fame, the love from her fans and her band members offered the best support and care for her though she expected it from someone else. Because nothing was great for her as long as she's not there. The hardness she was feeling inside her heart from her soul was not bearable. She was too weak to contain so much pain and happiness at the same time. 

The blonde stopped in her tracks when she found out a familiar yet a very abandoned setting. She always knew the place but she never arrived there. Not for an year already. Becasue she did not want to torture herself. Her hidden thoughts. 

When her mind was curious to reach the location, she remained calm. Her heart was thumping loudly and nerves were tightened roughly. Taeyeon was not scared but she was hesitated. 

 

It was the first time she had a date out with her. She dragged the younger girl to this perfect place where it had so much space and freedom to spend the time with no interruptions. She remembered how Taeyeon stole her girlfriend's fist kiss, even the latter smacked her for making her blush to the very end that she was feeling shy.

She gifted the girl the most valuable thing she had. Her never ending love. She was accepted by her. The confession Taeyeon made right after they exchanged their bands of gold was truly the best speech she ever had given to someone. They sweet verbal arguements were cheesy which made both of them to fall into each other more. Those were days. They absolutely were.

 

Taeyeon stepped near the empty bench where they always used to sit together. It was their meet-up place. Whenever they had spare time to spend, both of them ditched the sessions and visited here to have a peaceful time. Only for them. 

A little wallet remained on the seat with a note tagged on it. 

 

Love,

       It's our 8th anniversay today. I always counted days to make this day special for you. Even though, we are part. It's hard for me to accept all of these things happening in my life but something for sure I know is that, you. I will never move on from you, Taeyeon. It's a promise. I know I'm very bad at keeping my promises yet this one is so special for me and this one is also the one that I never gonna break. No matter what is going on my life, I will silently watch over you. That's what all I can do for now. Happy anniversary baby.

                                                                                                                                                                                                          Sica.

 

She carefully read the whole thing when she realized some parts had almost faded because of the rain happened awhile ago. Tears started forming in her eyes when finished reading. She forgot. She actually had forgotten it was their anniversary. Ever since, her soulmate departed from her life, she was half dead. She could not even sense the small things. She messed up everything. Her schedules, friends and her attitude. Because without her she was nothing. 

She took the wallet and looked inside. A chuckle left . There were a green pea plushie which she always fonded over and a silver neckless with a pendant carved as their names. It was beautiful and sweet to cherish. Her girlfriend somehow had been able to manage their anniversary gifts, though they were simple and cheap. She just laughed. 

Suddenly, she heard someone's footsteps leaving the place. Taeyeon's attention caught by that and ran to catch a glimpse of the figure, after she put her anniversary gift into her blazer pocket. 

A girl was walking in a hurry with an umbrella in her hands. Taeyeon was obvious of the person because she always was. 

 

"Sica!" 

 

Taeyeon's deep voice echoed through the surrounding and Jessica

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter