No (MomoXyou)

One shots!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No

Resquest mikochang (MomoXyou)

Hey i'm back!!!! it's been a while right? I've recently trying to get ready for univeristy and it's kinda stressful, but I'm ok! But here is mikochang request I hope you like it! next I shall do dulce_tslm request! anyways have an awesome day and don't forget to subscribe and comment to this! anways enjoy!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Come on date me" Momo said pulling my arms as we walked to ____ house

"No"

"Pretty please ____ just this once! " Momo replied as she held her hand .

"Momo"

"Pleaseeeeee"

"No"

Momo pouted as she let go of  ____ hand before standing in front of ____.


"Why not"

"Because I don't feel that way with you" ___ said sighing quickly passing by Momo.

"Then I'll teach you" Momo said  taking a grasp of the younger ones hands. ____ sighed in defeat as the older one led her to her apartment.

"I won't stop ____ I'll make you mine one way or another"

Momo suddenly kissed the younger on the cheek as ____ blushed a deep red as Momo lips left her cheek.

"See you tomorrow"

Momo suddenly ran down the stairs of the apartment not before sending ____ a wink. ____ touched her cheek that still lingered Momo lips blushing at the thought before shaking her head side to side.

"Damn it ____ you're suppose to hate her why are u getting all giggly"

____ sighed before opening the door seeing her roommate Sana on the couch her arms around Mina as the two we're about to kiss.

"OMG please keep the PDA to 13+ my eyes are too young to see this you're displaying.

"UGH ____ damn it you RUINED the mood ugh" Sana said as she pouted at ____ before Mina kissed her girlfriend cheek earning a smile from Santa as she pecked her lips.

"Eww"

Sana suddenly threw a pillow at ____ direction which she couldn't avoid getting hit right in the face.

"Ouch! You're so violent I don't know how Mina, oh sweet Mina here got to date you" ____ joked earning herself a playful slap from her roommate.

"Mina loves me that is why"

Mina chuckled before pulling her arms around ____ shoulder leading  the younger one to the couch.

"So how was Momo? " Mina asked as Sana eye lit up as she sat beside ____ the opposite seat where Mina was.

"Still the same" ____ replied grabbing the remote flipping through the channels.

"She's still asking you out OMG just date her already! " Sana said

"I don't want to I don't feel that way she does for me plus I don't date playgirls"

"Come on ____ she's been courting u for a month! She doesn't court someone for that long before" Sana said ____ nodding her head.

"Momo is trying to send you a message that she wants you and that she'll make you yours" Mina informed "Plus being her friend for a couple of years I know when Momo just playing and when she serious and she seriously in love with you"

"But I don't like her that way" ____ said as she facepalmed herself she honestly didn't know if she liked Momo or not, she was actually so confused.

"Girl, you  haven't even dated since 2 years ago come on" Sana said shaking her roommate "Come on if u don't like her just break it off after if it's a match go for it, but I don't want you just sitting at home doing nothing"

____ sighed for the hundredth time.

"Alright alright I'll go on a date with her ONLY one date"

"Aww our little ____ is growing up" Mina said as she patted the younger one head "

____ blushed slightly at Mina touch as she nodded her head.

"Oh boy" ____ thought

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

a week later

After her friend convincing ____ to go on a date with Momo she finally accepted the older one confession. Momo eyes literally lit up as ____ accepted her confession she didn't even care of it was one date as long as she could be with ____ just for one day. They planned the date the week after exams would end and the day has finally come.

____ sat at the bench of the train station waiting for her so called date to come. ____ wore a light blue sweater with white shirts paired off with Nike shoes.  Suddenly ____ looked up to heard a familiar voice calling her.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter