Basically the whole thing XD

The Fire Inside

The Fire Inside
I can't control myself. I don't know what I am doing. I'm hurting him, that's what I'm doing. I can see the light in his eyes starting to fade with every bit of sharp pain he endures. But I don't care. I don't feel anything. No regret. No pity. No empathy. Just emptiness. I can't stop. He can't fight back. He looks in my eyes once again, his draining of light and life. What have I done?

"Chanyeol, s-stop"
He pleads, voice cracking with every word. 
"I-I'm trying!"
I really am trying, Baekhyun. I really am.
"Well try harder!" He tries to shout, voice barely even forming a whisper as my hand tightens its grip on his throat. 
"How?! What am I supposed to do Baekhyun?! They'll come after me! They'll make me kill you! They may even do it themselves! What can I do?!" I shout.
"Kiss me."
"What?!"
"Chanyeol, they want you to kill me. They think you despise me. Prove them wrong. Prove to them that they cannot control you. That they cannot choose who you love and who you hate. Prove to them that you mean something. Prove to me, Chanyeol, that you're strong enough to fight back."
"Why?! What good will that do?! They'll just kill me! Or you! Or the both of us!!"
"Because- because I love you!"
I love you. 
The words crash into Chanyeols mind. 
Those three words. The three words that can free me. The three words that brought me into this mess in the first place. The three words that leave Baekhyun's lips. The three words that mean the difference between life or death, freedom or captivity. 
Chanyeol can't think, and before he realises it, his lips are locked with Baekhyuns. Baekhyun flinches at the sudden movement but eventually leans into the kiss and immerses himself. 
Finally. I'm free. 
Chanyeol feels like he's in a different world all together. Baekhyun finally pulls away and whispers into Chanyeols ear. 
"Chanyeol, those people, they can't hurt you any more. They can't get to you. They're gone. They were never here in the first place."
"B-but-"
"Chanyeol, stop holding onto the past. Stop clinging on to something that vanished long ago. Those people are gone, Chanyeol. And you need to realise that. I love you Chanyeol. That's all you need to know right now."
"B-Baekhyun, thank you. I love you too"