Shirtless is the new trend

The beginning of our love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kai walked briskly past his school halls.

He had one place to reach. Okay it was actually a person but he had to reach a place to reach that person so let's just say that he had to reach a place because this way it sounds way more thrilling and Kai being the typical teenager that he is likes to keep a little suspense in his life where only dancing seemed to be important of course ignoring a certain doe-eyed boy that he met last week.

When he finally reached his destination and yes he's going to say destination because his school is like really really big.

He heard a song that was easy to dance to as soon as he entered the dancing room. Taemin was already there like he expected. Then again Taemin was still dedicated to dancing and he had skipped practise to stalk his boyfriend yesterday and yes Kai is going to say stalk no matter how creepy it sounds because Taemin simply does look creepy when there is any connection to Minho. He silently thanked the gods out there that Taemin dragged Key along and not him but he also silently cursed the devil out there that Taemin didn't drag him along.

Kai knew exactly what he was supposed to do here and he was almost about to ask whatever part of his body or soul what the hell they were thinking but before logic decided to enter his bloodstreams he decided to just it up and do it.

So he kind of started taking his shirt off.

"Whoah whoa whoa what do you think you're doing?" Taemin asked obviously very disurbed by the fact that his best friend was bout to go shirtless. Not that he had never seen Kai shirtless or anything but when your best friend just walks in a room and just starts taking his shirt off you raise more than an eyebrow.

Without answering Kai just shoved the screen of his phone in Taemin's face saying" Oh I just wanted to post a picture on-"

Before Kai could complete his sentence Taemin cut him off which was an obvious indication that he had seen the picture of Minho and Luhan.

"Why are you-oh my god take off your shirt right now." Taemin ordered.

"Already did." Kai asked already knowing what was going on through Taemin's head.

Now you all must be thinking why the hell Taemin didn't question Kai's action and his motives behind it. Let's just say that almost everyone in this fanfiction will be suffering from a type of illness called 'too bothered about jealousy to give a about what others do'.

Taemin also took out his shirt faster than it would have taken Sehun to get hard looking at a picture of Miranda Kerr.

"Okay, now you better try to look as good as possible Kai." Taemin said more like threatened but he's still our adorable maknae of SHINee with a sadistic side so let's make it 'encouraged in a creepy way'.

Kai of course had every motivation available on the planet earth to look as good and as y as he was.

Now just imagine a shirtless asian guy with y bronze skin and hair slightly messy and biting his lips in the most seductive way for a 17-year-old to do so and an equally shirtless asian guy with pale skin, lips as plump as Candice Swanepoel, a very pretty face and beautiful long hair taking a selfie together. I'm pretty sure all the fangirls out there will have a lot to discuss. Oh and the very pretty guy's boyfriend's reaction is also something to look forward to.

"Kai, let's start dance practise and the song is 'Devil' by Super Junior in case you didn't know." Taemin said his shirt still off. He wasn't uncomfortable being shirtless or anything he just usually wasn't but Minho could walk in any time so jus

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter