00:00

Rings & Handsome Idiots

Character Introduction

 

Moon Gayoung 1st Year

Even though she grew up without every experiencing what misery really is, she became a bright and very caring girl, always trying to help others. However, her want to help others has brought her in not so pretty situations before, for she can't help but meddle with others' business if she thinks she can help.

 

Seo Kangjoon 2nd Year

Ever since his mother died he became a completely different person. He broke contanct with every single person he was close to and never showed any emotion again. His father send him to WJA in hope that he'll open up to someone or fall in love. However, Kangjoon successfully scared everyone away with his rude personality and cold looks.

 

Nam Joohyuk 2nd Year

A bright and cheerful boy who gets along with everyone, but still doesn't really has friends. His family situation and background is unknown, even though there is the rumour that he's an orphan nothing was ever confirmed.

 

Kang Seulgi 1st Year

Just like Gayoung she grew up in luxury, but without the loving family. Her mother is a famous RCU and part of the ISF, therefor students and teachers respect her a lot, but also expect alot from her. She hates it when people talk about her mother with her, but she never misses a chance to use her mother's name for her advantage.

 

Jung Jinwoon 3rd Year

He made his name known when he burned down the library of WJA in his first year and unintentionally send a trainer to the hospital. He is a very cheerful and outgoing person, even though his seriousness while fighting can be really scary.

 

Go Joonhee 4th Year

Due to problems with her family, she transfers to WJA in her forth year. Not much is known about her, except that she was the best of her school in England.

 


Questions? Comment down below and I'll surely answer :)

- yaro