Chapter 5- Dancing in the Dark

Who's Your Baby Daddy?

***************************************************************Author's Note*******************************************************

Will this be okay as a post-valentine treat for you guys? Hope this chapter will be able to satisfy your Maotsujun fanfic cravings for a while. Douzo...

-sachiyo-sama

**************************************************************************************************************************************

 

While Jun was making his way towards Mao, girls couldn’t seem to get enough of him. Flirtatious smiles and touches welcomed him as he passed by. One girl even made a brave move and acted as if she was about to fall in Jun’s direction. However Jun clearly has no plan on falling for this girl’s trap so he just ignored her and let her fall, much to the girl’s dismay. Luckily another guy caught her and they started their own love story. Jun was determined to win the lady in red. Aside from owning the girl, he was keen on showing the Arashi boys on how the ‘lover boy Jun’ does his magic on women.

When he reached the bar, Jun stood in front of Mao and extended her hand to her. “May I have this dance?” Jun flashed his most romantic smile at the lovely lady.

Mao wasn’t expecting the guy she was eyeing earlier to invite her to dance. “Guess he’s also interested with me after all.” Mao thought.

Usually Mao wouldn’t just dance with people who casually ask her to dance without even introducing themselves first but this one was an exception. His gorgeous smile hypnotized Mao and without even thinking twice made her say yes. “You won’t mind, will you?” She turned towards her four newly found guy friends, asking their permission first.

“Not at all.” the rest of Arashi answered in unison.

“Well then, ja ne!” Mao waved at them first before taking Jun’s offer to dance.

Mao would be a hypocrite if she would say that she wasn’t attracted to this man who’sholding her hand and leading her towards the dance floor. For a few seconds there, she seemed to be absorbed in taking in all his dazzling physical features. Again she caught herself gazing at his eyes. His dark brown eyes were exuding an air of mystery. His eyebrows were shaped into almost perfection. His lips were full and curvy, looking very much desirableto Mao’s perception. Even the moles near his lips did not go unnoticed to her gaze. Good thing Jun was concentrated on leading her towards the center of the floor or else he could have caught her ‘oogling’ at him.

Mao was quite taken aback when she suddenly felt Jun’s hand circle her waist and slowly pull her closer to him, making them face each other. She was clearly lost for a moment when their faces became only inches apart. Her heart beat rapidly like it was going to jump out of her chest any moment when Jun flashed his pearly whites at her.

“So… Having fun tonight, milady?” Jun asked the lady as he started to move her. He was rocking slowly, in tuned with the music at that moment.

“I definitely am.., Mr. I-do-not-know-your-name-but-I’m-enjoying-the-way-you-dance-me.” Mao replied hastily.

“My apologies, milady. It is quite rude of me to not introduce myself. I guess I was just in a bit of a haste to have this dance with you that’s why I forgot. Matsumoto Jun, at your service.” Jun made himself known to the lady, complete with a slight princely bow.

“Are you really this formal with the other ladies? Honestly, this display of courteousness is pretty refreshing. However, I still find it a bit unnatural, don’t you think? I think it best if we just talk like normal people, right?” Mao really did want make a point. “And oh, I’m Inoue Mao. I guess you can call me Mao just like what your friends addressed me.”

‘A hime needs an ouji. That’s why I’m being courteous to you. But I guess you want to play dirty, my hime…’ Jun reasoned with himself, showing a naughty grin.

The club was playing a classic which called for a slow dance. Jun took both of Mao’s hand and put it around his neck. They were swaying to the rhythm of the music, getting closer and closer to each other with each step. Soon, their closeness allowed Mao to feel Jun’s breath on her cheek and Jun to hear Mao’s heart pounding.

 The four Arashi boys couldn’t help but smirk at the sight they were seeing. Jun was clearly making the move to become intimate with Mao. Nino was feeling a little bit uneasy with what was happening between his best friend and his newly found lady friend. His hands and body were itching to release Mao from Jun’s hold and dance her for himself.  However the true friend in him restricted Nino from doing this. He respects Jun’s turn on this game, being a gamer himself.Sho on the other hand was quite impressed with Jun’s move. He admitted that he felt envious of Jun for being in an intimate position with Mao.Aiba was getting more agitated the longer he stared at the two. Just like Nino, he felt the need to bring Mao closer to him as well. Ohno was still sporting a very calm behavior, despite the fact that the scene he was witnessing with Mao and Jun was able to upset him a little. Knowing that he is rather the shy type, the leader of Arashi also wished to become like Jun, able to advance aggressively with Mao.

The DJ changed the mood of the club with new song tracks. The VIP section was now filled with slow and y beats, building up a sensuous rhythm. This made Jun eye Mao in a different, more animalistic way. From a slow intimate dance, Jun nudged her to be sensual with the help of a change in his dance moves. Jun placed his hands on Mao hips and pulled her even closer to him, making their bodies press together. Holding their burning gaze for each other, Mao swayed her hips sensually. She even made y movements like raising her hands over her head and doing sensuous circular movements with her head. Jun was very much aware of the fact that they were dangerously pressed together, causing his carnal desire to flow. That’s why he couldn’t help himself but touch Mao. His hands began doing circular motions on her hip. He also started nuzzling Mao’s neck. Mao was clearly enjoying what Jun was doing. Purring sounds escaped as Jun grinded his hips against hers.Things were getting hot and heavy between the two as the music continued to play.

Initially Jun only wanted to play with this girl. However this one was making him do things that are somehow beyond his control, just like at this moment. He was intensely staring at Mao as she continued to sway and move to the beat. Then he shifted his gaze towards her lips. Hers were plump and swollen, the kind that he finds to be very irresistible. Suddenly Jun found himself to be leaning towards her.

“Oh god! Is he trying to kiss me? What am I supposed to do? Should I return his kiss?” these were questions that filled Mao’s thoughts as Jun was making his move towards her. It only took a look at Jun’s eyes for Mao to seize the answer to those questions. Mao closed her eyes and waited for another pair of lips to touch hers. As soon as she felt Jun’s moistened breath on her lips, Mao was unexpectedly pulled away from Jun by a very strong arm. “Eh?” was the only thing that escaped Mao’s lips.

“What the?” Jun said as he kissed the air, not Mao. With a pair of murderous eyes, he searched Mao and the culprit for their interrupted kiss.

“Chotto!Chotto! Oy! Let go of me! Who are you?” shouted Mao, releasing herself from the man’s grasp.

The man finally let go of her and turned slowly to face her. “Mao, how come you don’t remember me? We met only a few moments ago. It’s me, the ever-awesome Nino!” Nino declared full of pride for himself.

Mao was indeed shocked by the identity of this man. “Eh? Nino! Nande? Why did you tug me away from Jun?”  asked Mao with questioning and kind of irritated eyes.

Just as Nino was about to answer, he heard someone call his name loudly. Then in one rapid motion, this someone was already in front of him clutching the collar of his shirt. Apparently this someone possessed a murderous gaze and was shaking him violently. “What the hell did you do, Nino?” gritted Jun.

“Oy Jun stop it. You’re hurting Nino.” Ohno’s voice was very much commanding. Upon hearing this, Jun immediately let go of the brat. Ohno was not a very demanding as a leader of Arashi. He was a man of few words. However one must know that when Ohno was using this stern voice, he should be obeyed straightaway or else all hell would break lose.

“Well, you see Jun. There’s actually a viable reason why we asked Nino to fetch Mao and you but from what I see, it seems that only Mao was fetched by him.” Sho appeared in front of them, with Aiba on his side.

“Yeah and that’s because you look stupid!” Aiba exclaimed. This earned him another smack on the head by Sho.

“What the hell did you just say, Aiba-chan?” Jun was flexing his hands, much like he was about to hit Aiba harder that what Sho did.

“Let me finish first! You look stupid ‘cause the music already stopped moments ago and the two of you were still on the middle of the dance floor.” Aiba explained, still shielding his head in case someone hits him again.

“Apparently, you two were very much engrossed in your own dance that you didn’t notice everyone else leaving the dance floor and returning to their seats.” Nino pointed out as he took his seat on the sofa.

“But why would people do that?” Jun was very much confused with what Nino said.

“Asking that gives us another proof that you two were having a world of your own. The DJ clearly announced that a band will perform in the dance area so they need everyone to just return to their seats first.” stated Sho as he took his place on the sofa also.

“Oh I see.” Mao was red in embarrassment.

“Here Mao-chan. Have a seat with us.” Ohno motioned her into the sofa.

“Arigato.” Mao flashed him a sweet smile which made Ohno this time turn red.

“Yosh! Let’s have a toast for Mao, the girl who this evening for us very special.” Nino proposed and then poured them each a glass of liquor.

“To Mao. Cheers!” The boys declared in unison as they clicked their glasses together and took a sip of them.

“Arigato. Meeting all of you as well was a very special moment for me.” Mao said in a charming way that melted the hearts of the boys.

As the band started to play different songs, the group commenced talking and impressing Mao. Minutes passed and suddenly an idea struck Aiba.

“Let’s do shots!” Aiba was gleaming as he declared his idea.

“Yeah! That’s a great idea, Aiba-kun. Let’s do shots!” agreed Mao, encouraging the others as well.

“That’s my girl!” Aiba grabbed Mao’s shoulders into a half hug, earning him the deadly stares of his friends. Seeing his friends reactions, Aibawithdrew from the hug and retreated towards the bar. He decided to be the one to fetch the drinks so that the other boys could cool off first.

Aiba returned with shot glasses enough for all of them and two big bottles of Tequila. He even placed each glass in front of them and poured the liquor into them.

“Anou.. I think I have a better idea. Let’s have a contest.” Mao declared with twinkling eyes. The boys just couldn’t say no to this one hell of a girl so they all immediately agreed to her suggestion.

“Let’s get it on!” Mao roared. Each of them held a glass and at the start of Nino’s counting, they all gulped down the tequila, not knowing what the consequences of these shots will be in their lives.

 

*What will be the consequences of too much tequila shots on Mao and Arashi's lives? Find out on the following chapters...